The Great Debate

Who would win considering both teams would be using last final's starting 11 ?

>Lloris, Evra, Umtiti, Koscielny, Sagna, Payet (Coman), Matuidi, Pogba, Sissoko (Martial), Griezmann, Giroud (Gignac)
>Romero, Mercado, Otamendi, Mori, Rojo, Biglia, Mascherano, Banega (Kranevitter), Messi, Higuain (Agüero), Di Maria (Lamela)

Dunno but it would be a good match.

Have they ever played in the World Cup?

Once in 1978 I think, Argentina won 2-1

>romero
>the city of argentine goalkeeping

better than Hart tbqh

Why does shitssoko start over martial

He was shit during the whole season but he was really good during the Euro, and was easily the third best player on the pitch during the final alongside Pepe and Patricio

Martial may be talented but he was way too young to go through such pressure, subing him in to play the last 10 minutes of the game while we were losing was totally dumb, he didn't do shit and lost a hell lot of balls

Clearly Argentina. The frogs are losing even to Alberto Barbosa.

He was good during the final senpai

The French obviously, South American football is nearly dead, sure they produce superstars like messi, but when they go back home to play for their national teams, it's like them playing for fleetwood town

if its a final - france (on penalties)
any other game (specially friendlies) - argentina

>tfw he will never get a career ending injury at Man Utd because he's the second keeper

>France losing to the eventual winner
Business as usual.

You now remember Roa got scored the best 1998 WC goals on him.

>tfw he quit soccer to join a doomsday cult that thought the world would end in 2000

JUST

Friendly: Argentina
Final: France

Argentina without a doubt

>In Friendly no ref balls

>In Finals refballs

ftfy white m8

still butthurt ?

>implying i was talking about the semi finals not the opening game vs. Romania

Caring about gypsies. Autistic Hans. Btw, it's a SFW board.

If Messi is playing, France would win

If Messi isn't playing, Argentina would win

>admitting refball helped them to beat romania but it doesn't matter because they are gypsies

>calls others autistic

nigger with assbugers confirmed

>SFW

You are a NEET anyway, so why do you care?

I don't give a damn as long as it prejudices scum. Now go home, antifa.

I am a student actually.

>antifa

Holy shit you truly are retarded. I hope Le Pen saves France from such scum as yourself.

>student

that's a synonyme for neet. now go back to mommy's basement.

I vote for her while your country's still supporting Frau Merkel. Kek, Germans are so disciplined they're ready to die with their weak and unworthy masters. What a dumb people.

Unemployed fat fuck with a beer belly, right?

Refball ? What ?

Ca veut dire tricher ou plutôt recevoir un avantage sportif par un arbitrage pas neutre.

Oui je sais mais de quoi parle notre ami boche ?

>hollande still in charge but talks shit about merkel being still in charge

just stop and anhero

Je crois qu'il nous parle du match contre les manouches, le match d'ouverture en outre.

Oh...triste

FN isn't number one party. AfD is weak. Period.

>not having a clue of politics

Who said AfD was the strongest party in Germany? But it is strong enough to be soon 2nd after CDU/CSU while SPD is on downhill.

You better go back to school "student".

I don't care about German politics for Germany is not my country land, meine turken freunde.

>good

standards are really low nowadays. He was literally just "le push the ball and run a lot" guy

said by the country who lost and was buttblasted against Iceland, ICELAND
opinion discarded

Argentina