youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg&ab_channel=MatthewBattle
youtube.com/watch?v=EdZ92Ilgn9s
youtube.com/watch?v=7b7JjTkeocA
youtube.com/watch?v=DvzOfm0ZhS8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-oS-Tu7MrY
youtube.com/watch?v=drV0QatqbRU
youtube.com/watch?v=XEMpIrC6OQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've only played the first AC, thought it was alright but not spectacular. Are any of the others worth playing? The fact that they're now annual releases makes me think probably not.

I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can actually, unironically, enjoy listening to rap, it all just sound so goddamn awful.

Play Black Flag if you want to be a pirate.

Play 2, it's probably $4 and then stop.

Switch "rap" to Kanye and I agree with you

2, brotherhood, and black flag are all pretty good

2 and Brotherhood are definitely worth checking out.

Black Flag is ok but if you hate the whole pirate setting then stay far away.

Revelations and 3 are regarded as weaker in the series but you may like them. I personally liked 3 despite the criticism.

Haven't played the newer ones but I heard Unity sucks and that Syndicate is pretty meh.

tl;dr - Definitely play 2 if anything.

Cheers lads

>someone talks about how great kanye is
>try listening to a track
>it just sounds like crude, unfinished garbage

i literally didn't realize that was even a song at first. it's just a dude talking over the trailer with no rhythm. sounds amateurish as fuck.

never played the games btw. do they also have a giant vr simulator that flips you around with the rig from matrix 3? because that looks like a stupid waste of sfx money for something that doesn't even look cool. just have him floating in a tank or hooked up to tubes in a chair or some shit. cheaper and cooler.

Please, talk about the movie but refrain from commenting on things you are completely ignorant about.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivp0owZH6bI

Tell me this sounds unfinished and you can do better, I beg you.

Who's the guy on the left suppoosd to be?

yeezus is minimalist. only good if you like kanye already

listen to MBDTF and anything before then.

2 was so good it convinced people to blindly buy the next four games which were complete dogshit. it's really great.

>you can do better
stop. also, you posted a completely different song than the random cobbling of words plastered on top of the trailer. that was more a criticism of the guy who cut the trailer than kanye, whom i maintain still sucks.

>try listening to a track
>it just sounds like crude, unfinished garbage

>that was more a criticism of the guy who cut the trailer than kanye

Niiiiiiiiiiice backpedaling my friend.

If you realize you lost this just stop responding, it's less embarassing.

meh. i'll admit i haven't listened to much, and had never heard the song you posted, which legitimately sounds like music, albeit not good music imo. everything i'd heard prior sounded like half the tracks were turned off and chunks were missing. maybe that was the point? 3deep5me. obviously i'm ignorant about this topic. kanye still sucks.

Old kanye is great though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=elVF7oG0pQs

Who's that guy next to Fassie?

>if you don't like rap it must be because you don't know the truth!
This shit is retarded and symptomatic of the internet reacting to 'wrong generation xD' youtube comments so far in the opposite direction that it has become the new version.
I listened to all of MBDTF after seeing it highly recommended on Sup Forums and I didn't find it interesting or appealing at all

You sound really, really dumb. I'm not even saying that to be mean, you just sound like an incredibly uneducated person.

First off all, you can't determine what sounds like "music" and what doesn't, since there are more genres than you could ever name and you probably listen to shitty metal and dadrock and spout retard shit about playing real instruments.

Second of all, I could post literally dozens of Kanye songs that sound just like that one or better, just further proving how little you know about it. Which in itself isn't bad, but refrain from inserting yourself into discussions then. There's literally no valor in being willfully ignorant.

>anything related to Ubishit
It will be a cucked man movie.

I love this arguing tactic of completely creating a line of thought and even adding dialogue that the other person didn't use at all.

It makes you sound to smart :)

maybe they should have used one of those songs in the trailer then

I only played 1 too, and recently got Syndicate for free. It's pretty fun, but honestly, I think I just love the idea of walking around the beautiful Victorian England more than I like playing the game.

They shouldn't have used a Kanye song at all, as it doesn't fit.

You should stop playing retard though, no kidding.

>trusting Sup Forums

MBDTF is fucking trash why didnt you just listen to his first album

What's embarrassing is you clinging onto the notion that Kanye West is to be held in high regard.

His early stuff is okay and The College Dropout even got a few replays.
His newer stuff(starting with Graduation) is just not enjoyable in the slightest to me, other people seem to like Graduation and 808s for whatever reason though.

The Kanye that made this song is for all intents and purposes dead.

>What's embarrassing is you clinging onto the notion that Kanye West is to be held in high regard

Can't believe I have to say this again, but you should really, REALLY stop creating opinions for people. You argue like a teenager. Unless you can quote me directly saying that you should shut the fuck up about it, which invalidates your entire post, but I'll reply anyway.

>is just not enjoyable in the slightest to me

So you're saying since it's not enjoyable to you, specifically, people should not hold it in high regard? Literally, your only argument was "I didn't like it."

Pull your head out of your own ass. What a pretentious fucktard.

He still made Only One, Real Friends and 30 Hours.

your taste in music sucks and you're a pretentious faggot. also the "can YOU do better?" argument is idiotic, you dumb cunt

>You argue like a teenager.
>fucktard

Your logic is pretty sound. Your response is

>your taste in music sucks and you're a pretentious faggot

And then you proceed to talk about the validity of arguments. You realize everything you said was completely meaningless, right?

Someone should remake the trailer with out all the kanye.

Hope this ain't too big of a task for you Sup Forums.

Everyone has his own taste, I find most genres besides rap boring, generic and repetitive

>Can't believe I have to say this again, but you should really, REALLY stop creating opinions for people.
It was an educated guess based on you calling people ignorant for not liking Kanye (or rap)

>So you're saying since it's not enjoyable to you, specifically, people should not hold it in high regard?
Aye, that is indeed what I'm saying. At least I don't call people ignorant for not liking what I don't like.

You're literally doing the same thing again. Holy shit. What an insufferable human being.

>refrain from commenting on things you are completely ignorant about.

As in, don't talk about stuff you don't know. After he admitted he had never listened to a track and then went on and listened to a total of one.

Taking stuff out of context to respond to a ridiculous situation which you created doesn't make you smart. You're unbelievably retarded.

I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can actually, unironically, enjoy listening to dadrock, it all just sound so goddamn awful.

Would you care to explain the deeper, mind-blowing meaning of the lyrics in the op?
Failing that, would you care to explain the complex rhyming schemes and poetic devices used to craft the lyrics?
Or is it perhaps possible that its mindless pop trash made to sound cool?

Speaking of which, what is dadrock?

I really, really liked how you had literally no response to that and had to resort to completely changing the subject.

Let me blow your mind some more: I don't even like most rap. Nor Yeezus that much. I didn't think MBDTF was a masterpiece, nor that Graduation was up to par. I do like Kanye though.

Must suck to be wrong at literally every assumption.

By the way, the rhyme isn't in "God" if that's what you're thinking.

You quoted 3 different posts. I assumed that sentence was for all of them. My assumption might've been incorrect but hey I'm the retarded one while you might be saving face and backpedaling. I made my point and now I'm just responding because you're actually amusing.

Here are the posts you quoted and called ignorant just to jog your memory
It wasn't taken out of context at all, you created that situation. I'm not trying to sound smart. You're the one constantly calling people's intelligence into question.

I just got to the bottom of the thread and found the person defending Kanye, faggot.

And I see you're right, saying 'playin' weirdly so it rhymes with 'man' and then just rhyming 'of' with 'with' because you couldn't be fucked with that part truly is genius.

agreed on 2. fantastic game.

really it's more fun to just explore the cities, as they're very historically accurate. 2 is mostly awesome when you get to work with leonardo di vinci who makes sweet gadgets for you.

It was for all of them, and not one of them was called ignorant. I hope english isn't your native language because it isn't mine and I seem to understand it better than you do. And even after all that, the one guy who replied to be agreed he had no knowledge of anything.

You are "the retarded," by the way.

>Am
>Man
>Hands
>Playing

You're welcome. Next time you wanna do this again just bend over.

Except playing doesn't rhyme or even half-rhyme with am, man or hands. Do you seriously think trying to include just one similar vowel in each line, and failing even at that, is a good example of rap?

rip, rap, rippety, rap, buy drugs, disregard laws, buy shoes, buy jewelry, sell drugs, beat women, buy rimz, hippity rippety rap, yoooooooooooooooooooo,

>I don't like most rap
>I like Kanye West
What a fucking faggot, do you just listen to whatever Sup Forums tells you to listen to?

One responded and proved to have no knowledge of Kanye, that still leaves two people whom you told not to comment on things they're ignorant about.
English is not my first language and you might think you have a better grasp on it than I do but you can't even read a sentence before you quote it.

>You are "the retarded," by the way.
What are you even trying to say here? Adding a comma will not change my original post, so why do it?

> that one guy who defends Kanye as a rap god or something
> can't convince anyone
> answers to criticism with "haha nice job using logic against my tastes :^]"

Words don't have to end with the same letters to constitute a rhyme. More complex rhyme schemes are based on exactly that, not that Kanye uses them. "Playing" is similar enough to "hands" to keep the flow going, "though" also rhymes with "whole" and so on. But anyway

>is a good example of rap?

Let's quote me

>I don't even like most rap. Nor Yeezus that much.

Jesus, you're like a robot. You just keep on trying to stuff people with opinions you made up for them.

>English is not my first language

I noticed. Those other two people stopped commenting btw so they're totally irrelevant to your argument, and the one who responded proved me right.

What's your point exactly?

There is plenty of rock music that isn't dadrock retard.

Just because they didn't respond doesn't erase you telling them they commented on something they're ignorant about.

Your whole argument is "I like Kanye and if you disagree you're wrong"

>I'm a secretive, outcast individual of society, performing edgy deeds
>Better dress in the most fashionable, unpractical and fashionable way I can

Again, I did say that and one person responded to me and proved me right. By all odds and statistics that means I'm righter than you. Again, your point?

>I like Kanye and if you disagree you're wrong

Quote that post of mine please, I seem to be missing it. PLEASE, I'm begging you, quote me that post. Please. Seriously.

>not:
>I AM A GAH
>EVEN THOUGH IM A MAN OF GAH
>MY WHOLE LIFE IN THE HANDS OF GAH
>SO YALL BETTER QUIT PLAYIN WITH GAH

That's not how odds or statistics work.
And sure, here you go

I can't seem to find your quote. Could you highlight it?

Oh wait, you mean arguments are only what you, specifically, consider arguments, right?

It makes sense now :')

>it's a raging 15-25-year-old suburban plebeians think Kanye West is substantively different from Marvel movies or Katy Perry episode

these are always amusing dayzoo

Hey, he's not the one that listens to a arrogant and obnoxious nigger that can't sing for shit, so he talks over beats. youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg&ab_channel=MatthewBattle

If you're older than 25 and you're sitting here on a weekend reading this thread you're not looking any superior bud.

>replies with dadrock
>replies as if rap is about singing
>replies with a frog image

You couldn't be more of a stereotype.

Fixed.
youtube.com/watch?v=EdZ92Ilgn9s

>rap """"""lyirics""""""

swallow a bullet if you listen to this shit

best one so far.

The quote was the amalgamation of your posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=7b7JjTkeocA

not all rap is the same.

Same here champ. Such untalented uninspired garbage. And all these kids follow rappers because of how big they talk. It's insane how easy the youth gets sheeped.

You know rap isn't good anymore when a bunch of skinny Sup Forums kids all think it's incredibly badass.

I'm a healthy overweight adult arguing with this Kanye fanboy. Rap is 70% of my music library

People pretend that Kanye West is some misunderstood genius, when the reality is that he just an asshole.

Personally I find the whole argument more entertaining than any music he's created.

I used to be like you, then I grew up and realized It's moronic to dismiss an entire genre of music

That aside, post 2010 Kanye is mediocre at best and this song was an awful choice for trailer music

youtube.com/watch?v=DvzOfm0ZhS8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-oS-Tu7MrY
youtube.com/watch?v=drV0QatqbRU

Consider giving these a listen if you say you hate rap

I love how this trailer has put a massive spotlight on the anti-Kanye plebeians. I find it hilarious these people still think they can have valid opinions that can be taken seriously after disregarding Yeezus.

Who started this stupid meme

>one cannot enjoy both dadrock and rap

Fedora post of the day

HOL UP

Imma let you finish your post but Captain America Civil War has the best trailer of all time.

OF ALL TIME

at this point, it's just bait. Rap was literally the worst choice of music for this trailer. Even dubstep would've been more better.

Modern Kanye is ass, and even more so for trailer music. Stop being such a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=XEMpIrC6OQA

Kanye is fitting music for a video game movie trailer

kanyes fanbase is comprised entirely of Sup Forumsedditors

Thanks, user!

Popular rock music from the mid 60s to the late 70s. Led Zeppelin, Queen, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, etc.

IT AIN'T ME is a good example

>hurr durr, I can't understand how people can have different taste in music than me, it must be da joos.

So basically the entire soundtrack of Guardians of the Galaxy?

Rogue is good too.

It's literally just niggers talking. It's not music, it's just shit.

>video game movie
>kanye west music

you can't find a shittier thing if you tried

Kanye is the greatest rockstar to ever live. Deal with it haters

Who's that man next to Fassbender?

What do you like fám?

Probably the beat trailer music I've ever heard - epic, exciting, interesting