Is this the most accessible album of all time? I mean that as an enormous compliment...

Is this the most accessible album of all time? I mean that as an enormous compliment. I can't imagine anyone who genuinely enjoys music to not find something to like about this album.

"Don't Stop" is the most popular song, and it's probably the worst on the album. That's saying something.

It also took an entire year's worth of studio lockdown to make. One of the most expensive records ever made.

>"Don't Stop" is the most popular song
no it's not

Then Play On is better, and that's not saying anything because on many albums the worst song is the most popular

wait wait go your own way isnt the most popular?

It's just a generic pop album for moms. Why are you sucking its dick so much?

The most accessible album of all time would logically be one of, if not the, best selling album of all time. This isn't something you need to think much about. This is a contender but it's Thriller.

Thriller may be trash, but pretty much this. OP's album is GOAT though.

>
you are dumb and elitist go die

Thriller isn't trash you cunt. Perfectly deserving of best selling all time album.

>Perfectly deserving of best selling all time album.
"No."

Daft Punk's Discovery is up there, as is Deltron 3030. Maaaybe Demon Days too.

+discovery because everyone knows at least 2 songs from it. sort of +deltron because while i have shown it to a lot of music-loving friends (from metalheads to hipsters to punks) and they've all enjoyed it, it's not that widely appealing

You can't compare Peter Green w/ Buckingham/Nicks

How is he being elitist? He's being logical.
Best selling = most listens/praise =most easily listened/enjoyed ?

Listen to the wind blooooooooooooooooow

Then what is? Clinton used it all throughout his political campaign 20 years after it was released.

Even if it isn't objectively the worst, I'm just pointing out how deep this album is.
>implying your musical taste doesn't transcend age and gender.
cool man.

The most popular one is Dreams, everyone knows that one

It's accessible not only because of the music but because of its sheer human emotion

I had to stop listening to discovery because it gave me a splitting headache. I don't know what about it, I listened to justice cross fine.

The difference between it and Thriller is while they're both probably about equally accessible, I think Rumours *might* be slightly more widely appealing, just because it's loved even by hardcore greasy hipsters and Sup Forums nerds along with everyone else on the planet, I think MJ probably loses a lot of the rockist types who still like this album.

It's either Go Your Own Way or Dreams for sure

>thinks Thriller is trash
>likes Grimes
literally kill yourself you sub-human piece of shit

They both kinda deserve it actually
The best one is The Chain tho

Objectively top 5 most accessible of all time.

Coked out mom rock at it's worst!

YOU CAAAN GOOOO YOOOUUR OOOOWWWWN WAAAAAAYYYY

GO YOUR OWN WAY

it's probably one of the greatest pop records of all time. musical genius.

best part about this album are the tiny little marimba hits buried in the mix in the pre-chorus of Dreams

I DARE you to name a better opener than Second Hand News