Guys. I may need your help for something. Now before you start crying "gay newfag gtfo" listen up...

Guys. I may need your help for something. Now before you start crying "gay newfag gtfo" listen up. With the new pokemon Go doing so well, imagine a random Mewtwo spawning in the house of Trump. Imagine Trump's face when thousands of people come into his property to get that pokemon. Fucking priceless. With that being said. Is anyone here capable of hacking into the main servers of Nintendo/Niantic and doing that?

fucking summerfags

gay newfag gtfo

>hackerz hack this and that plz

idiot child

>he plays a game that is connected to the CIA, "accidentally" leaked people's gmail accounts, and takes video footage of people's homes

kek, you idiot

>thinks Sup Forums is full of notorius skilled hackers
lol, half of us dont even know what the fuck python code looks like

Half of us don't know the difference between a python and a jelly worm

OP, I have decided to take up your request. I have hacked the game so now Trump's wig is a pokéstop.

aw shit this is brilliant :D im on it dude!

>trying to mess with the god emperor whos going to save this shit country

i get it, you hate trump because your friends on facebook do too

Dubs and I do it

im hacking them right now

the Trump Tower is already a gym....he wouldnt care, he also said he wished he had the time to play it but he doesnt

his 10 year old son probably plays it all day though

OMG
that would be priceless xDDD

Kek. I'll have a Mewtwo there in four hours tops. Get the word out on social media anons.

Impressive hacking skills user. Perhaps we will meet each other on the cyberweb and battle it out for the honors.

holy shit dude, hey ddos my mum for me k?

trump will get stumped

i died

WOW, plz learn me your skillz!

Already got one fam
It was near his tower

18 fucking notifications? What a loser

bruh