Yo Sup Forumsros, what are good phones to play pokemon go on? Or just generally good phones. Wanna buy one. < 1000$

Yo Sup Forumsros, what are good phones to play pokemon go on? Or just generally good phones. Wanna buy one. < 1000$

BUMP

bump1

Chink phones usually have large batteries

But they explode

The iPhone is the best for everything.

LG G5, manages power awesome. Other people will burn through 3 batteries before my first one dies.

kys

Dubs and I kill myself finally

Xperia X Performance, it has funky charging tech that doesnt completely rape your battery for charging the phone like a retard. also it fits nice in an average hand and is IP68 rated.

Nexus 6P runs it flawlessly

Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge if you like the curves) is good. It's even water proof for when you fall into a lake because you aren't paying attention to your surroundings.

In reality, any phone with a 16,000 mAh portable battery thingie will do.

stream it

Oh fuck. I'm shaking

The iPhones are very good for playing it. I've noticed it lasts a hella lot longer than androids when playing the game for a long time. Also performance seems better also. I'd suggest the iPhone 6s or if you want to splash out the 6s+.

One plus 3

Already looked into the one plus 3 but it takes over 2 weeks for delivery

You should still get it it's pretty good and has a great price

LG G5 has a removable battery you can swap out and is pretty good

Dubz do not lie.
G5 is kinda crappy feeling, but the battery life is great. Brightness at

fat

honestly this

Samsung Note5

>paying extra money for less features because of the label
>fucking itunes

Baaaah

get a power bank and any phone will do

u got any good power bank?

Why do you just get Pokémon cards no battery needed tons of enjoyments

>iPhone
>2014 technology
>2017 price

ZTE Axon 7

lumia 950

anker powerbanks are pretty good
got mine with 20000mAh, thats about 10 phone charges

Wait for the new nexus in fall. Going to eclipse every phone on the market.

This
OnePlus phones are really good for this

>not taking prime bait

underrated post

Thats terrible my s7 edge will run all day at least. I usually have about 30% when i put in on the charger

Yeah I can't decide between the s7 and the one plus 3.

I got a s7 while I wait for Pokémon go in Canada. Did I make a bad decision?

Samsung Galaxy Note II

No the s7 is awesome

iPhone 6S Plus

avoid samsung generally, sonys lineup is really strong atm

Just download the apk

Not gonna go with an iphone

>5.5" screen
might as well carry a tv around

Oppo Phones aswell. (mother company of onelus)

Ignore anyone that says "not Samsung".

I'm using an S7, battery lasts me ages, best phone I've ever had (went through Sonys, HTCs, Huaweis and other Samsungs like condoms), honest to god.

But there's one thing I really have to mention: GET THE EXYNOS VERSION!!!!!!
The snapdragon version apparently isn't any better than the older Galaxies (a lot of overheating, bad battery life, unresponsive at times). So if you're in the US, you may just forget about the S7.

Same as S7 Edge and everyone agrees that it works well.

found the samsung fag

Why did we only get the snapdragon?

Dont listen, this phone is fucked

my phone has a 5.7'' screen and it really doesnt feel big if you have relatively big or medium hands, if your hands are fucking chopsticks then yeah sure.

S7 edge , screen is big enough to have fun and Samsungs new energy saving mode is awesome !

Also one thing to add, GET A FUCKING TOUGH CASE. I dropped mine after a week and the screen cracked. Still works tho.

O_0
any extra input or is it a thank you image?

Samsung Galaxy S7

because america

xperia X

Not really. As I've said, I've had my share of smartphones. This one is hands down the best.

that filename kek

sure if you wanna get a new phone once a year

Jesus christ less than 1,000? You'll be hard pressed to find any decent phone for less than that...

Seriously almost any smart phone built in the last few years will run it fine but aim for any model with at least 1gb of ram. Then spend 30-50 bucks on a good quality power bank and you'll easily manage an entire day of roaming around the streets being a prime target for muggings.

Lel yea, is there is a phone that costs more than $1000 except the 128GB iPhone 6S Plus

S7 will break if you look at it funny.

no more / less than any current generation smart phone. they have totally sacrificed structural integrity for size and weight savings in all the current models.

Why the fuck do people give a shit about the hardware in their phones? All I do with my phone is call, text, take pictures, and play stupid clicked games. I can't remember ever saying to myself "I really wish my phone had more ram right now"

Why the fuck do people give a shit about the hardware in their phones? All I do with my phone is call, text, take pictures, and play stupid clicked games. I can't remember ever saying to myself "I really wish my phone had more ram right now"

because some people take so many pictures that it fills up?

you are typical ifaggot

Some people just like having more tech in their phones. Like right now I'm watching youtube and browsing here at the same time.

Why do people still care about battery life? You can buy a power bank to charge your phone up 3 times for like 15$ on Amazon or just get extra batteries.

i have an s7 and it stinks
my iphone 5s is better than that piece of shit.
pokemon go will eat through the s7's battery right quick.

lol, gays use iphone

It's worked great so far on my Samsung Galaxy S6

Droid turbo 1, 2, or droid Maxx 2. All have top tear batteries and are hearty against the elements.

Go for a Windows Phone man

do it faggot

How long does an iPhones battery last while playing it constantly? I doubt it's more than a turbo 2 or a note 5

Not sure if bait or...
In the off chance this isn't bait, RAM does not equal photo storage.
RAM is how fast the phone can do RAndoM tasks ie. Pokemon Go screenshot time.

Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 edition.
Very cheap and efficient.