Musicians are morons

Why are musicians so much more retarded compared to people from other art spheres (film, literature, etc.)?

examples

oh yeah micheal bay is some super genius.

best post on Sup Forums right now

> doesn't care to explain himself
Dropped.

Thom Yorke.

>go on tour and THOUSANDS of people are calling you a genius
>develop an ego because of it

tho tbf they only get away with it when they promote ideals that their fans share.
ppl turned on kate bush recently

Why would you consider him retarded?

For starters

He believes in climate change

I should've known it was bait...

kek

His stance on nuclear energy in addition to the recent Burn The Witch bullshit.

Fuck off.

Music requires a very narrow skillset, so musicians tend to be bad at literally everything else. Filmmakers need to be multidisciplinary to succeed, so they are usually more well rounded

he's stupid because he disagrees with you on... nuclear energy?
more examples? from other "arts spheres" too

music takes the least amount of skill talent to create hence it has a higher ratio of hacks and retards than other artforms

>Why are musicians so much more retarded
because you only know grimes and death grips

It's like posting a well-structured argument on Sup Forums only to have Sup Forumstants respond to it in ironic memes.

kek

always knew someone from Radiohead shitposted here

also
>thm

a guy from a rock band doesn't know much about nuclear waste
that somehow makes all musicians ever stupid...
I don't get it

>a guy who is heralded as a 2deep4u genius and one of the most impactful artists of the 21st century actually knows jackshit
a cause for concern tbfh

That's a cultural issue, not a musical one you fuckin mongoloid.

>Interviewer:Your music has been hugely influential. One of the more prominent musicians who’ve said that they’ve been inspired by your records are Radiohead? Did you listen to any of their last two album "Kid A" and "Amnesiac“?

>Richard: I don’t like them. I heard maybe five or six tracks and I thought they sounded really really cheesy.

>Interviewer: Cheesy?

>Richard: Yeah, really obvious and cheesy. I mean I’m just comparing it to my favourite music and I think it’s terrible compared to that. But compared to all the shit boring R&B tracks it’s probably alright. Compared to those teen punk sort of bands or whatever they are supposed to be called, who think that they are really anarchic and stuff like that, they are probably amazing. If you’re only exposed to that kind of stuff and then Radiohead come along you will probably think that they are geniuses.

Actual artists couldn't give less of a shit about Memehead.

What a pretentious fuck

>knows jackshit
I don't see that... he made a single statement about a completely random thing and now he knows nothing?
It seems to me that you make nuclear energy your badge and that comment offended you...

>excuses the post
Thom is an idiot. the proof has been posted
unless you have proof he does know something
im all ears

There's also his stance on "the actual meaning" behind tunes like Idioteque and Burn The Witch, among others.

Thom is a good musician but his politics and opinions are bozo.

richard is also a full-blown conspiracy theorist

further proof for op's statement

I don't know anything about that since I don't care about radiohead
yeah, you're trolling
very funny
I'm out

>I don't care about radiohead
ebin

why is his question even controversial? seems like a pretty straightforward question, assuming they're talking about uranium reactors

B
A
I
T

people arent just groups theyre individuals. theres shit people in group A, there´s also really smart and nice people in group A.

by saying everyone´s the same you´re being a retard OP.

>aphex twin
>"actual" artist