Give me 6 reasons why this man should not be banned from the nba following his arrest for assault...

give me 6 reasons why this man should not be banned from the nba following his arrest for assault. i am absolutely disgusted.

The same way Jerry Jones escaped his allegations of assault.

>sports fans caring about what athletes do outside the pitch/field/whatever

Leave it to the franchise/club/national team/whatever to think these morons have to be 'role-models'.

If he assaulted someone then he should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. It should have no bearing on his future playing career

Because he should be convicted first.
Also why 6? Did you think of 5?

1. He
2. Din
3. Do
4. Nuffin
5. You
6. Raciss

he's good, if he were shit no one would care

He cant keep getting away with it !!!

it was part of his natural shooting motion

If you bothered to do your research on what exactly happened instead of believing what horseshit you're reading from (ESPN), you would know both parties were at fault, Draymond got arrested for slapping the faggot in front of the police. If the $200 bail wasn't obvious enough that this was a very minor incident then you need to grow up.

Ron Artest physically punched people and he didn't get banned. Nothing will happen to Draymond.

According to what I read he slapped some guy who kept talking shit

sounds like justice to me

The person he slapped was a senior defensive back for MSU, they are supposedly friends, and the story is making out to be like the police wanted to arrest someone for the sake of it.

Also Draymond donated over $3M to MSU last year. That kid is going to be pressured to drop charges by his school and football staff.

This nigga already costed GSW a ring with his suspension on game 6

Kerr needs to make this nigga chill

Because he assaulted a man, not a woman.

calm down simon rowntree

t. Pape Mambe Barbossa

Kek'd

He was just arguing with passion.

>im disgusted
what are you, a fucking girl?

leandro barbosa pls

Dray Green is such an effective pleb-filter. Hating him exposes your age and balling experience incredibly accurately. Fucking 15 yr olds. Go play 2K or something, leave the hoops to real men. Thank god there was no social media during Dennis Rodman and Bad Boys era.

Is green the ball kicking nigger?

>You don't ban people for a few altercations
>All his aggregations had a tinge of ambiguity
>Steven Adams a head game genius
>LeBron started it
>He's scrappy, not malicious
>He received his punishment with the game five suspension

>people on Sup Forums spout "le tough 90s" meme
>they hate on every modern "dirty" player

>plays patty cake
>arrested
>$200 bond
this happens every night in virtually every city

>someone chatted shit
>they got banged

He did nothing wrong

Not true. They love Dellavedova.

>police wanted to arrest someone for the sake of it.
And another one has fallen for the whole "police are evil racist." media meme.

He's white, white dirty players are scrappy.

I heard the guy he slapped was wearing a Lebron jersey, any truth to that?

Dray Green will be the MVP next season and I fully expect him to reach Dennis the Menace's TRP.

1. Looks like Donkey from Shrek

Actually, the 80s were even tougher, Juergen. I was lucky enough to watch them, the Celtics/Lakers and Bulls/Pistons are rivalries still to match, only Lakers/Spurs/Pistons 3-way from the 00s came close. Knicks/Pacers from the 90s was always a blast to watch, also wherever Rodman and Zo played.

I actually love the modern balling (minus all the soft rules) because due to rule changes the emphasis is on actual SKILLS rather than wrestling, I just loathe you faggy online fans with big candy guts and neckbeards and thick glasses who hate real ballers such as DRAY and others.

Did he slap him in the dick?

Their whole fuckboy team is trash man

He's a fake tough guy who only talks trash when he's up 3-1 and can't back it up

Steph is a fake nice guy and his fucking wife spouted attacks on lebron online

Klay talked shit along with his fuckboy dad as well

Completely classless

They lost their previous record and I'm glad to see them coward Down to lebron and hope Durant and curry have season ending injuries

Lol what a fucking pussy

That stupid fuck called lebron a pussy when his only sponsor is beats by dre which lebron used to own and sold for 30 million

Then he proceeded to lose 3-1 series like a fuckboy

Then he got arrested like the fucking retard he is

i agree he should be banned. reflects poorly upon the league desu.

Ya you're a fag with no knowledge of the situation. Slapping a dude that ended up with no physical harm? Totally worthy of a jailing. Fuck yourself OP

ITT: Retards who don't read past a headline

ITT: Retards who can't tell this is obvious bait

I have nothing to argue. You're probably correct

underrated post

>I actually love the modern balling (minus all the soft rules) because due to rule changes the emphasis is on actual SKILLS rather than wrestling, I just loathe you faggy online fans with big candy guts and neckbeards and thick glasses who hate real ballers such as DRAY and others.
Agreed.

They're not racist.

The police weren't even called, they were already there outside and went in because of the commotion they heard. They probably only saw Draymond slap the football player and go apeshit, took him into custody to stop the whole mess and calm him down.

I mean the police could've tried to calm him down at the scene with words but the nigga is big and 6'6. The most effective way would be to handcuff his ass. Probably not the best way to do it, but it was how the police handled it.

Good thread.