/cum/

Canada USA Mexico

mah way edition

Good thread

Let's use this one /cu.

lel we were doing so good there for a second

>/cu.
Excuse me?

This is the true /cum/ thread, the others are dead impostors.

well i wonder

cuter edition

Typo, Mexico es bueno.

I reported all 3 editions. Let's see which one janno decides to keep around.

>announcing a report

reported

This one was made first.

>Reporting threads
Scum

ihave a lot a recent saves

Face kinda meh, keep posting.

how old is that article and why the fuck they they blow it up

*PPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT*

*BBBBBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

> 'oopss tee-hee, sorry user :$'

Se la meto.

*discusses international culture, specifically NAFTA nations*

También se la meto.

all these ass pics are legit making me stop liking ass since it's such a common sight apparently

This is autism. Which thread is the real one?

--BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear…yes….

>I am gay.jpg

This one

is it ok to cheat on your gf is the new girl is hotter?

Yes, anything less disgraces your Masculinity.

Absolutely.

Just break up with the old gf and date the hot chick
It's not cheating then :^(

all women are devilish thots so yeah

if youre not married, its ok

women will do the same to you

Is that a Mexican?

Looking at that made me think: short women are fucking trash, like everyone who is short. They are terrible. Not only they are so short that they are unable to fullfill tasks like taking something from a shelf without having to ask for the help of someone taller, not only are they dumber simply because their brains are on average smaller, not only are they more annoying, have lower average wages even when in the same jobs as tall people, not only are they pesty and make me tilt my precious neck down everytime I have to talk to them, but also, and most importantly they are extremely ugly and make us earthlings look ugly as a whole.

I have made a study, by myself, with virtual visual graphics design or whatever you like to call it, and I reached the obvious conclusion that all woman would look stunningly more beautiful if they were just 15 centimeters taller than they are. According to my own research with virtual design, by comparing the same three measures for different models of several different sizes, the taller one always looks better. When you have a 150 cm girl with D cups and 80+ hip she will look fat and ugly and almost like a man. Now now, a 190cm girl with D cups and 80+ hip looks just beautiful. You just have to see for yourself here on the image I made with a certain tool.

It's amazing, really. Why are short people so naturally ugly? Why should we allow short people to even exist? If Earth was populated with only tall people we would be travelling the galaxies by now.

Janny a lazy shit today.

Mexican women are trash

LONG ASS WALL OF TEXT
choose short chick. they are not ugly. tall people look horrible without muscle or fat on them

5'10" is the perfect female height

how can a game be so comfy

Her nose profile seemed sort of Mexican is all...

Why are they trash?

too tall 2bh

>being so stupid you can't allow yourself read something the equivalent of a quarter of a book's page
As expected of someone short.
Try 6'4, manlet.

Thread gone in 3 2

do you use a steering wheel or your mouse?

I want to get this so bad but it doesn't seem like it'd be fun without the wheel.

this thread is good

>he got 3 2's

Damn Mr. Poo!

Ummmm this thread needs more anime

post more PAWGs you goddamn negroes

I am 6'2 and we are on an IB, so it is giving id be this lazy.

>It's amazing, really.
>Why should we allow short people to even exist? >If Earth was populated with only tall people we would be travelling the galaxies by now.

No

kay

will this hold you?

Oh my! Yes this will do

wierd

>tfw im at nofap 2017
hope i dont end up raping someone by the end of the month

Fuck normalfags and fuck your stupid attraction for 3D women. 3D women are fucking disgusting. It's your normalfag behaviour that brings down society. People like Napoleon, Hitler, Newton and Tesla never gave a fuck about women and just look how far they gone. They gone that far in fact because they didn't care about women. You are all cattle. I'm disgusted by your kind but at the same time I feel pity for you being so naive.

>Mexico
you'll rape someone by the end of the month anyway who the fuck are you kidding

Man, I just got done with my jungle bunny craze.

Using a 360 controller atm. My wheel broke a while back ;_;

God I need a black goddess like this to sit on my face.

Urge comes and goes on no-fap, after a long while.

see

posting the godess 3D women known as Anzu

Nico?

The dutch won't post here anymore

uw ^^

ogai bye :3

Wrong general.

>Why yes, I've transcended carnal desires

post buses

"C'mon cat" Mexicanon poster is a /cum/ cultural heritage.

post lewd nico

Is there something wrong with rape?

Nico deserves bullying

Yes, and you should seek that too. Unless you wish to live a life of slumber and illusioon, unless you want to avoid wisdom, inner peace and happiness, then please, continue to follow the path of normalfaggotry. Continue to care abhout women, friends, family, money. You will live life on autopilot, with no worries. Of course me saying this will not change anything, and before you indulge yourself with such silliness, I am merely typing this out of all the boredom and infinite free time I have until the moment of my death

>one time we need hotpockets
>lets three threads stay up

BAM-O

shoot urself dumb weeb faggot

>animefags in charge of originality

impressive

Let's see that bitch recover from that one.

What happened to the USA?

Shit.