What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this

I spend all day on Sup Forums jerking off to facebook photos because I don't have any actual human contact of my own.

Balancing talking to three interested girls at the same time

no job. no means to get a job. no friends. only option is army or the like. but i smoke weed.
fml

>this faggot

i've taken a job at another city a month ago and my gf of 4 years got married to someone else as soon as I left without telling me anything (just talking to me normally), I bought a ring and went back to propose only to find her new family...

yeah, go ahead tell me how men are horrible and women are kind and thoughtful

Being labeled mentally unfit to even drive a vehicle.
Yes.

>because my mom, my aunt and my sister all asked me what I learned at day care today

>being this jelly and unable to talk to women

Fucking plebs LMAO

I'm starting to think gamecatts dormroom lesbian vid will never be unhoarded.

Bit of a coke habbit.

I relapsed with 2 gram and already purchased another gram

my lack of empathy and lack of social skills that i need in order to get a job, a gf, friends, being included on society.
See, im smart, lets say just above average according to the country where i live BUT at the same time, the fucks to give that i have are just none. Wich, sometimes can be pretty good, most of the time will/can/had fucked up some opportunities for me.
I get driven by self motivation and by doing shit that i like in the first place, but see, in the country where i live, meritocracy its just a joke so doesnt matter how "good" i could by at doing my craft, still need empathy and be able to scale lots of social jerarchy before.
So, my problem is that i need to be social but i dont give a fuck
now Do i give a fuck about it? No
but on the flip side, i know i have to.

Dropped out of highschool, have 0 education after that, been playing games and surfing the information super highway for the past 6-7 years. Basically done nothing else. Not sure what to do now, realize i fucked everything up. No reason to live. Try not to be depressed, be depressed anyway like a giant fat pussy. Realize i'm a giant fat pussy, want to kill self more. Daily struggle. Realize that i did it to my self. More self hate. Realize i fucking hate myself and my life.

Can't stop listening to the crazy frog song composed by Axel F.

do you think she was fucking the other guy at the same time she was fucking you?
just curious.

No, her parents pressured her into marrying this guy as he is a kid of a wealthy family

>able to talk to women
>finds a reason to sit on Sup Forums instead
ya okay buddy

paying a fee to get off probation. no.

Crippling depression and a crippling heroin habit. Fuks wit me

I was raped by my cousin a year ago and didn't tell anyone because I was scared. I got a therapist and I eventually told her and now (because of a legal issue) I have to tell my parents in a month while also going through trauma therapy making me relive every second of it all over again. And to make it worse the asshole messaged me today and said he moved a block away from me. I don't know what to do.

You legitimately have autism user, this aint one of those jokes
>hurr durr autism intensify
It's an honest case of, you have autism and i will be genuinely surprised if you dont

kill em?

she hates me Sup Forums
always taunts me on how other guys are hot
tells me i look like a woman

i have no income i have no money and they wont accapt me into a job.

Was talking with my gf and apparently she didnt think we were together and now it seems im single again because she doesnt like relationships

XD my parents or my cousin

where to get money for sum good old amphetamine

tell your family they will help you without doubt. don't get scared.

>friend zoned from your girlfriend

>i dont have a reaction image good enough for this

everyone

ikr considering an hero atm

I hate living in my current town because of reasons. I just get wasted alot to pass time. Just have to wait a little bit longer.

But I don't wanna get him arrested and I also don't want to see him ever again. My parents would try to put him behind bars.

i've used that excuse before.

Nah, bad choice, make something of yourself, dont be a fucking idiot over a fucking woman

Whether or not he's friendzoned depends on whether they fuck.

Even you user? Kek

thx fam im going to go and raid a mosque and do something with my life

yeah, i'm hopeless

Responsibilities. Hoping not to be hopeless.

I doubt that they fuck
God speed user

do you have any work?

Why do you say that?

wait, are your cousin a dude? and are you a dude aswell or femanon?

Yeah, propably.
Ive been wondering the same.

Been wanting to tell this girl I love her, but she's with this fucking asshole and she loves him too much. He has no redeeming qualities, hes a scumbag. Im everything she wants, but she cant see that. I want her to love me back, I want her to breakup with that asshole.

My biggest current problem is that I have no skills and no friends. I'mma be poor and alone 4ever. My defining personality trait is cancer. I'm doomed

No, her mother later on literally called mine to warn me off of not to contact the guy to fuck anything up, he's a friend of their families and they were upset that we didn't have enough money to put together a wedding, which is why I took the job in the first place
It felt like death for a few weeks

I'm mega hopeless OP
Biggest problem is I don't give a fuck bout nuttin

yeah we used to fuck, havent done it in a day or two but shes been busy with university work so i dunno

Get checked, think of all that money man

Yeah you're not everything she wants you fucking dumbass or she would be with you.

lack of motivation to do anything

i know the rules but I don't want to show my tits I will if I have to but they're really not much to see. (Also be in mind I just kinda told a story of me getting raped but no excuses)

God she was so much hotter when she wuz jailbait. Her perfect body was obliterated by burgers. ;_;

>start online credit card fraud
>earn 6k a week like me
>get bitches cus got money
problem solved

Quality meme

But she non-stop talks to me about everything she wants in that guy, and im literally everything she is describing. Why doesnt she see that? Why is she still with him? All they do is argue.

kill him
way easier

Would if I could.

Lack of motivation and discipline are my issues.

On a scholarship for a Masters so should be using the guilt of using other peoples money as added pressure but instead just sit and play games all day.

maybe youre ugly as fuck and chad has a bigger cock then you? i didnt mean it as an insult it was a genuine question

Unemployment awaits in 3 months.

>be me
>gambling addiction getting increasingly worse
>hate job but it wouldn't be so bad if i had money some of the time
>in debt, took out loads of loans to fund my habit
>gf basically doesn't want to see me any more because i'm always in shitty mood cos no £
>have tried and failed on too many occasion to stop i dont know whats left

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

Nope i don't work at all.

Well yeah, he does have a bigger dick. Although im not ugly.

Rules are rules.

Yeah yeah one sec.

jobless, dont want a job, need a job to survive, feel constant depression of getting denied by every company i apply for and getting chased by job center every day. i have all the time in the world yet i feel stressed out 24/7.

You are seen as a friend that she can tell anything, just a friend. You know the kind of a loser that she isn't interested in and that's the reason why she talks to you in the first place. Stop poisoning yourself because of a girl that already has a bf.
Also This guy is probably right

She's looking ok now though. I mostly want to see that vid cause of her personality, to actually see her be sexual with another woman and getting off to a guy watching them and giving directions while jacking off is so fucking hot to me even if she is a bit chubby. I'm going to try pm'ing her to see if she'd consider realeasing or even selling it. Figure if enough people do this she might just post it so people stop asking about it.

lol i had a friend like you, you're fucked
he's an alcoholic now livin on the streets

I suppose you're right, although it'd be nice to atleast tear that fucking asswipe away from her. All he does is hurt her, I want him dead.

kek

Can't stop procrastinating and sit down and study for my university graduation exam. Not enough time to get to the gym thanks to Pokemon GO and staying home "studying" (read: procrastinating).

Also, I have an awesome girlfriend, funny af and genuinely caring, but I don't feel a physical attraction anymore. She has a ballerina body, which is not my type at all. Her thighs and butt are nice, but everything else is skinny and bony.

I have trouble taking a shit in our new house, just not comfortable yet, feels backed up man

>habbit
addiction.

i m a shut in

There happy?

Hang in there, it gets better over time even though it may not feel like it

Exceedingly

yes very much so

So you just wanted to show your boobs. It's OK to be a whore

Thanks.

They are nice

Writing a Best Man speech that I have to do in about 3 weeks.
FUCK

I don't have friends I enjoy being around.
My sex life is non-existent.
21 y.o. virgin.
I'm shy and awkward.
I'm way too skinny.
I don't like my face.

now pussy

I need $50K

Is that Zune-chan? What have I missed?

I don't have the time or freedom I need to do the things I want to do.

living in shit nowhere, so meeting 1 pokemon every 4 miles, having 1½ hour to nearest pokestop & gym.

Just kill him and claim you were truamutised or something

And now
Gone bye

if you don't do anything, it will haunt in your entire life

jesus fuck dude, you got it pretty rough. Hope things get better user.

go to gym
start doing speed or/and coke to fix your shyness
solved