katvogel

etoiie

miastfu

gillibeanxo shes 18 with a nice rack, deliver us the goods user

bumpo

jcuddy45

jennylowood

.exho ion know if she still active

Little early in the day in the US to try and get wins. Much easier late at night, in my experience

Bri_hosk
Pariswrightxo
Han_hanxox
Adl_xox

oh shit real its late af in nz

try furyfuryfuryfuryfury

alfreet_sh

bump moar

Sexyemma51

Hal90210, big ass, loves dick

Jennylowood is a mega cunt XD

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

Doesn't exist

> mfw no one claim anyone
> thisiswhywecan'thavenicething.jpg

Got this

same

reread the name fucko

Dumbass got number wrong

More?

Jleah87

More?

moar names

This thread's fucked it'll never survive and ever name listed is a catfishing lonely Sup Forumstard

Alyskate

Proof, cuck.

rapists kik fielding870

Once you see enough of these threads you'll know what I'm saying is true now stop being in denial you bloody autist

she's model from motherles you idiot

Nah faggot you're wrong. Most win profiles are catfish. But the average one that is semi distant is a bitch, or just reads and ignores is real.

Tothestocks

A few real sluts get posted but they're always fat or ugly. The rest are dudes or underage girls

Can we just agree that we're all right?

Well your right in that wins never get posted but that's because we keep them for ourself. If you posted nudes here it'll get white kitchen immedelty and she won't send more

What does that even mean?

Chattymcnoface, nigger bait, not worth my time anymore, but maybe you fucks are into that

chmurx

Time to liven up the thread. Make wheelchair, paralysis and whatever other trollish jokes to

mewmew44

She's paraplegic. Post reactions while wait for more names I guess. She's blocked me long ago

Kingrahuda I cross dress

Rogrelio

icedryice

Dude that's just fucked up

I hunt down white knights.. I've been tracking them through these threads for weeks and have over 9 regular white knight names. By that I mean knights who regularly get up to faggotry warnings. I'm still gathering more but eventually I'll just drop their names. And continue hunting. I haven't posted in this thread yet but if it gets big enough I will

Why. She's been in one for like 18 years, I'm sure she could care less sensitive faggot

Get a life, faggot.

encycl0pedia
lesbian butch dyke but secretly loves cock.. have fun

The real girls will still talk to you the white knights don't really do much

Telling me to get a life, when you're just like the rest of us. Lurking kikslut threads wanting to get wins from chick's you'll never meet, or not even chick's at all. Shut the fuck up. If you're a white knight I will expose you and if you aren't I'm doing you a favor.

you took the words right out of my mouth

You're literally wasting your time they'll just make new Kik accounts you autist

This.

And I'll continue exposing them.
You're wasting just as much time as the others contacting actual faggots.
KYS samefag

And now they know what you're up to they definitely will so good job man you've literally wasted your own time

So what you faggots pussied out? Shouldve known Sup Forums had no balls

No one messaged your shitty troll account kill yourself faggot

Nah. No screencaps to keep the thread alive. Like I said I got blocked.
Whatever I'll post it in a bigger thread next time

exactly, ayygurlll gets white knighted all the time but she talks to me all the time and she's told me she's never had a conversation with a white knight longer than five messages while with real guys she likes to talk

_lysettee

She doesn't even send pics why waste your time. pretty sure that's a dude anyway

Chattymcnoface is pretty chill but serious waste of time won't deliver shit

>likes to talk

>doesn't send pics so why waste your time
Well there's your problem, you horny 16 year old. Maybe if you had some sort of patience like a real man then you could talk to her

There's a hole in your logic. It's a dude if they talk without sending sexual pictures but it isn't if they send them within 10 minutes of meeting you? Fucking cockhead

she's been posted for like a week and now and nobody even has a clothed picture gtfo it's a catfish. I come on here to get pics not to talk to some little cunt about her problems

Lilliumx0

sparkgirl21

she's sent me clothed pictures, she just doesn't want people posting them. It's because she TRUSTS ME weird thought for you isn't it. Keep going on falling for catfish after catfish though.

EXACTLY these faggots honestly think girls will show themselves completely within 30 minutes?! Yeah they'll definitely do that when your user picture is a black screen, cartoon, or just nothing. Idiots

They do actuaply or at least send a pic to prove their real. You're just a complete beta ayygurl is a catfish

Jklaca, Asian chick that likes other Asians.

Not going to lie as a feet faggot i told a girl to take a picture of her feet to prove she was real, she did.

infertilepotato

pics or it didn't happen.

Kek

She's the first name posted in every thread it's just a dude looking for dick pics. It's probably you since your trying so hard to convince people otherwise

I was replying to the wrong person

tisha.2x

I just relized you thought i ment ayygirl i just said "a girl" i didnt mean the one your talking about

ok thats a completely different girl in the profile picture and those feet don't appear to belong to a female, try again

I never said it was from ayygirl

Brittney.h8

Why you even reply to me autist congrats you got pics of a girls feet thanks for feeling the need to let me know

I said i replied to the wrong person

BroilKingBaron4

doesn't exist

Kik icedryice for real wins

HomeisNowhere She will believe anything.

Kek you genius

Kik: Stormmasta

Bump

Kek