Post yfw this is actually what americans eat

post yfw this is actually what americans eat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpet67TTVag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9 patties for $21.99? No thanks. I'd rather go to McDonald's and get 21 double cheeseburgers for the same price

Horrendus bait

As an American, no i don't eat that.

Deal with it, EuroTrash

Brains marinated in my own urine

WOW MAN SO EDGY. WOW YOU REALLY DERAILED THIS THREAD. WOW MAN. HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE SO EDGY. DAMN MAN THAT'S EDGY. WHEEEEWIE

I'd eat that. And I'm not American.

And that's just lunch OP

/thread

nah

Some nice Yanky foods out there, not all are fast food junkies, the majority is, but not all.

It's annoying when I was over there, and this family next door was like, "you want a beer?"

"Sure." I replied

Fucking Bacon Beer, I looked at him like "WTF is this shit?"

He was taken a back and aghast.

"This isn't real bacon" then I chibbed his bitch wife for her husband insulting me with a beer made from "American Bacon".

Real bacon is from the back and cut like the picture, and it offers great flavour, unlike that shit Americans have that requires it to be burnt to cinders before it is tasty.

Anyways, as I said not all Americans eat fast food.

"...oh and a diet coke"

>mfw eurocucks butthurt over this because they barely have anything good to eat

That prison slop is extremely popular in Texas and parts of the southwest. Every amusement park, fair sells it.

The picture over to the left

what the fuck is this garbage?
Fucking hate vids like these when ppl just keep adding more garbage on shit just to try to make it seem professional and better, but they are just piling more shit.
disgusting shit i would never eat.

Americans thinking fatty high cholesterol foods is good.

Cooking styles in US came from Europe.

Americans will never know the enjoyment that is a Sunday Roast dinner, Mince and Tatties, Coq au Vin, Proper kebabs and Indian food, and so on.

In fact all that fatty shit you eat, is mostly European anyway.

No, user. THIS is what the eurocucks get mad overButthurt pleb

and why do they clap after they finish their meals?

Europe coming in with damage control. Whats next?

American here: wat.

>imply most american foot was invented in the USA

Whut

Because they are so happy to get through another meal without dying of high cholesterol

When you're obese, eating becomes an event like celebrating except everyday. Haven't you seen their food eating competitions?

6 US restaurants in the top 50, the Majority being European as the best. Says it all.

Guess what the 6 US only 1 is American the rest is Italian or French owned.

Americans just don't understand how to cook correctly, hence why you have Gordon Ramsay teaching you how.

And also Jacques Pepin and the late Julia Childs who taught Americans french styles.

Learn your heritage fat mobile user, you were all mostly European to begin with.

I think he's alluding to the fact that Americans clap during movies which is fucking stupid and cringe worthy

Served with a side of gun of course, that's how all us Americans roll. Dbag!!

It is practiced regularly to burn some of the calories from what they just ate. This however is mainly a southern tradition as they tend to use enormous amounts of butter in everything.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Dude the only people that would eat something like that is if they were challenging themselves. But you're right, as it is America is extremely fat because of fast food.

>American
>Posts Canadian burger

>implying we don't make everything we touch better.

Have you seen what we have done to pizza?
We took somthing boring and made it into somthing great.

oh man how i despise it. man, i live in texas, and i will admit, that shit is sold and bought here. you know what i think is fine? theres like this bullshit corn that they slather in like mayonnaise and cayenne pepper which i think is fine, but that video literally had me disgusted. holy fuck. like why would you ever eat that? but i DO see it get eaten. tbh i dont like eating anything too big, maybe a couple chicken legs or whatever but i wont go above and beyond. i think people just think that there is no limit to what you should eat. i dont think i could stomach much of what i see is eaten. it disgusts me.

mind you i am a Texan and my favorite foods are basically barbecue/seafood with salads and shit. oh yeah and ching chong food.

Americans love this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bpet67TTVag

Even the kids are fucking retarded to buy a plain pizza with nothing on it.

Uh oh.

>implying american pizza is in any way good

What's wrong with butter dipshit?

Let me guess "muh Marjareen!"

French people eat cream and butter in every meal, aren't obese. Explain that, you rancid oil eating fucktard.

Do foreigners really believe that?

scum american user here and can say this never happens, at least not around me.

I live in Minnesota and I've never seen these for sale. And I've been too tons of Wendy's.

hell yeah dude.

>be me
>at Burger King, whopper Wednesday
>enjoying burger
>glance at the door
>Amerifat spotted
>obese in a those fancy chairs that could fit like 4 people in and electrically mobile
>that poor machine
>she or "it" pressed the disability button to get in
>I am not the only one seeing this shit
>like a few other people are watching too
>whale watching
>the creature moves through first set of doors and is let in the next set of doors by a kind gentlemen
>he is thanked with a burp
>it then proceeds to park next to a family
>and like Jesus healing a cripple man
>it stood up from the chair and proceeded to wait in line
>now everyone is looking as if they witnessed a miracle

Weirdest shit to see in fast food place

holy shit

Not implying. He's straight up telling you.

Look at it this way. You tried really hard to be funny, and that was not a success. But you did get to type a bit so you got some good practice there. I'm sure it will help you in the long run.

But we, French, don't eat too much butter and not cream in every meal.

>695038649

those patties don't look good.

also an american would buy this as a novelty and share it with others. they won't go in, buy it, and eat it like a normal lunch.

I guess as much as everyone thinks Canadians say eh all the time

what the fuck is that? shit like that is what american's actually think is normal. example something they like to eat when they go to shopping malls, deep fried twinkies.

>be american
>don't understand sarcasm
>MUUUHH FREEDOM
>shot some people on the street

I wouldn't feed that to a dog. It's like a random exercise in seeing how much crap you can pile into a styrofoam box.

What by making shit more greasy?

Nothing you touch gets better, some things are nice though, but the majority of stuff isn't.

Great food isn't about grease dripping out of shit every time you bite in to it. MSG may taste good to you, but it ruins your guts.

Clean food is what you want, freshness tastes better and more satisfying.

A homemade pizza with fresh ingredients and a freshly made tomato sauce is better than store bought shit, where the sauces etc are made from the cheapest shit.

You may vouch and say it is the best, but if you haven't even tried proper food then you will never know what you are missing.

Because you will be probably be dead by a coronary by the age of 50.

this is what retarded euro cucks actually believe

I'm not a fat shit or anything but I'd genuinely try some of these foods out.

Only a few people do this where I live, it is not too common. Clapping is considered a way to show appreciation for something the same way british colleges use jazz hands. I think they are well aware that the people who produced the film are not able to hear the praise but they enjoyed it enough that they don't care. The ones who do it in the middle are fucking idiots though and should quiet down.

American here again: never had one. and especially never even seen one in a shopping mall. Literally the only place i've ever seen stuff like that is at a county fair type of thing, and still never personally felt the need to get one. GG though

This is not pizza.

Your "food" is the laughing stock of the world, deal with it.

I don't think YOU understand sarcasm.

Fuck off with your bait picture. Literally worse than pepe.

kek muricans dont know what food is, they only eat frozen garbage. I went to mc dicks and bread was frozen, burger frozen, sauces frozen.

Jesus christ, have you heard about fresh food, americucks?

then you wonder why you are fat and retarded. You call mc dick and fast food stores "restaurant", restaurant? a mcdick is not a fucking restaurant. Its a garbage dispenser for retardeds that havent enought time to eat because they only live for work.

Sautéed pigeons are amazing. Don't you think so too?

tfw hungry as fuck atm, i would eat that in the blink of an eye and im norwegian.

ITT: eurotrash who don't know what they are talking about.

>americans giving a shit what the rest of the world thinks
heh...hehehe..heheheheueheuhehuehuehuehue

i guess its a meme i guess

There is fried butter blocks too here as well which is even worse

butthurt americuck spotted. you cant handle the truth

The whole "deepfired " thing is mainly just a novelty thing made to be ridiculous. It is the type of things that you would try once to say you had it then never have it again because it would probably kill you.

It wasn't mean to be funny, I chibbed the bitch with the bottle.

Jesse you sure hurt my feelings... I better go to my doctor for some free health, becuase I don't live in a 3rd world shithole/America

says the americuck, where popularity is everithing in your society.

When I went to Minnesota at the Mall of America I saw bunch of obese hambeasts eating those things. Not to mention that you can purchase them in every walmart.

That's the best part, this thread is full of just eurocucks.
>French, wee wee are so thin because we run away from everything
>the rest of the world, we are so poor so let's only talk about America because they have too many freedoms.

inb4 americuck, from Brit

>some free health

>states opinion
>says literally
I don't think you kids know what the word means

No, it's just these threads are so overdone and seriously boring
>hurr durr amerifats this and hurr durr amerifats that
come up with some new material this is the fucking random board

9/11?

We're just so evolved That we can unhinge our mouths and eat that stack. grub.jpg

>walmart
Only the degenerates shop there. No shit they eat garbage.

>implying it's the same 'asshole' everytime.

>ITT:

>uses green text
>for little reason
>nitpicks something literally every says

Hah and where are you from

we cant come up with new material because you only eat that crap. Please invent some real food

I literally hate anything microwaved. Why is America like this? Why is the food here so shit? Please just cook my food on the damn stove. Do not buy fucking pizza rolls mom I am not a fucking gorilla.

tfw they assume i am garbage and want to eat only garbage

kms this fucking harsh reality, truly the worst of struggles. i hate this country so much, i am literally disgusted. i dont want to be apart of this trash. a lot of the shit people say about america is true and i just want to die.

Who said it was the same asshole every time? Don't just read, comprehend please.

>15 years old
ok user, stay mad eurocucks

Typically, European surrender comes next.

They're just mad because they eat snails and bland meat covered in vinegar or whatever and we have kick ass bbq ribs with a variety of amazing sauces.

I live in Canada and free health care doesn't exist. Look at your paycheck every week. See that huge chunk the gov takes? yeah, that's your "free" healthcare