>>69488278

The Frenchies did it again.

Will their butthurt live for all eternity?

His facebook account was deleted. Now he has a private twitter one.

Besides this one post, he had one saying he did fight for racism since he has Arab ancestry. Then he cried once more for people stop calling him a racist.

Dumb all over.

who is this idiot? he famous?

Some frog DJ, apparently

i didn't even knew this faggot existed...

>racist

That's fucking rich.
He couldn't look more Portuguese if he tried

While I was scrolling his facebook page, only stuff he did was sharing stuff of Hardwell and do remixs of his songs.

I bet he is one of those who buys a MAC and do press play.

Yes. They still cry about Waterloo almost 200 years later. They're worse than the Irish with Cromwell.

racist is just a buzzword nowadays

Racism =/= Xenophobia but I guess French people are to stupid to know the difference .

Ups!! I also did it.

I don't know if it's true but I read comments of people saying on his facebook page, before it got deleted, that he did reply to people's comments when he said, "FUCK YOU PORTUGAL...". Most of those replies were mocking how poor we are and full of niggers.

As I've reading alot in last 48 hours, I can believe it's true.

I wonder how black French players feel when they read racist frog comments.

They don't, since they don't read shit and will not be bothered about it.

You've alot of people that once were managers and football players. From Guy Roux, Jérôme Rothen to Henry.

Roux got prossecuted by Sanches after his comments. After we won the euro and Renato was awarded with best youth of tournment, he came ask for forgiveness and how wrong he was.

Henry did salty comments towards Portugal. Not only before but during the match. He was live on TV being all salty. Later on, after we won, he did congratulate but did not apologize for shit he said before.

Rothen did not say shit. I think he stills all butthurt about get rekt by Porto.

>french are butthurt
wew what's new

Jeez, give that kid a break, fucking SJW niggers.

>Starting a thread over a post and a tweet
>Put effort into getting his personal info
>Calls anyone a butthurt
Not sure if butthurt or just autistic.

wow that was a hasty and abrupt surrender

how completely out of character

A tweet, says he. Ignoring that the Frenchie did spam all over his facebook page with xenophobic posts, replying also to people who condemn his idiotic attitude.

24h later lost his shit because his twitter and facebook account got bombarded with people who doesn't take shit from a wanna be dj.

It seems these kind of people are not only good at being idiots but you people are proud of them. Keep going on, he is half Arab. Wait until he lose his mind and start killing people.

VIVE LEL FRANCE.

Dude you are champions of Europe for 4 years and forever, don't worry about some random dude on facebook

Is Portugal the Guatemala of the Americas?

Portugal is the Poland of Africa

no that's detroit

Maybe stop talking about it and people will let go.

portugal are based

>never been to detroit: the post
Literally fuck off.

He could have picked a number of valid complaints but he chose Éder's meaningless handball?

Just laugh it off and ignore m8.

Fuck you frogs, just use your mouth for sucking cocks not for whining