Are you guys looking forward to the Olympic Games ?

Are you guys looking forward to the Olympic Games ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36015657
bbc.com/news/health-35370848,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I look forward to making every Olympics-related thread about race (black vs white), gender (men vs women) and sex (homosexuality vs heterosexuality), and making disparaging comments about any nation that isn't my own.

I only watch for swimming. Athletics are boring, blacks always dominates.

Nah, only Americans and the Chinese care about this shit

ur contry hab aboginiales :)

>Athletics is boring
>Watches swimming

There are more whites in swimming.

To watch black people perform sports is equivalent to being cuckolded.

Take the redpill, brainwashed sheeple

>To watch black people perform sports is equivalent to being cuckolded

I assume you don't watch many sports then...

>ur contry hab aboginiales :)
Sorry Denmark, I can't decipher this attempt of producing an atrocious english.

You're probably right. That's sad.

It'll probably be even worse than this Euros with the Sup Forums influx and cuck-posting.

Hopefully the mods wake the fuck up

I'll probably watch the occasional overhyped event where a dutch athlete gets featured, but I don't give a shit about the rest.

I wonder why don't they apply this technique in football or basketball...

Why is every cuck comment there is from danmark, germany or sweden? This seriously calls for a purge.

They are trying for footbal

They're not.

Is there any youth talent from China?

The best we can do is to report the cancers, flood the board with healthy threads and absolutely ignore the haters.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36015657

who parallel bars here?

Yes, we can't wait, thanks!

Jesus, chineses have a plan for dominating almost everything these days...

I'm getting hype. I unironically think Australia is a sneaky top 5 chance.

Are you a pregnant girl?

Don't worry tea bag. Read this: bbc.com/news/health-35370848, be watchful and you'll be fine.

No, I am actually Rory McIlroy

>UK flag

Yeah

Now i hate niggers as much as the next guy but if they're the best at their sport there's nothing wrong with them competing

No
Most of the events are boring (track&field, swimming, cycling or whatever else the fuck they do)
Only good if you're into looking at gymnastic qt's (which is all that Sup Forums will look at anyway)
Winter Olympics at least has the most important international hockey tournament which is kind of like World Cup for hockey.

Hockey is played at the summer olympics

I'm talking about Ice Hockey - you know, the one that's actually relevant somehow

But you said Hockey

When someone hears the word hockey, they don't mean some obscure field shit but the one that takes place on ice. Same if you say football - no one thinks about some shitty burger rugby with pads (except murrica, but they're special)

>more countries play hockey than ice hockey
Makes your argument invalid

This
Sup Forums is going to take yet another steep decline in quality. Why the fuck have I not left this place yet?