selfbump

kill yourself

>poptimist using a 12-years-old slang

checks out

JUST

not only 2edgy but also in need of cropping

How'd you make your image like that?

paint

What could possibly give you that impression?

What?! King Krule was a fantastic record. I don't think Chavs are into jazz dub mixes desu

Mine's true though.

i think there's a mixup here

No, it's pretty accurate

no, i'm pretty sure it's the other way around, or i'm just edgy and have no self-awareness

Accurate.

Holy kek. This is accurate.

i mean I was expecting some comfy neo psych with acid house/detroit techno influence but instead I got what was on the right, which isn't bad but it wasnt what I was looking for, I kinda got what I was looking for with person pitch and disco inferno

shit taste

I can understand this
but hearing tracks like hurt and thinking this makes no sense

why did you expect Faust to be edgy?

It may come off as grating on some tracks after the first, but once you get used to it there's a lot of fun to be had with how groovy yet complex it is.

I think the album has a mix of both in terms of lyrical themes. Still great album for the music itself though.

Never understood why The Bends didn't get much love here. It's still a good record even if it's not OKC or Kid A.

Did you like it? I did and still do.

Where were you coming from to have such an expectation? The "" video?

Is that Russolo?

there it is

Yeah. I was hoping the album would have some Intuonarumori in it considering it's about Futurism.

probably my favorite ryuichi album

these are so funny

should've made the background brown on the last one

Skelly hand I'm guessing.

Does anyone have the Titus Andronicus one

what are those albums

They're all in the filenames.

geese and preoccletdown don't turn up many relevant results on google

No that other user.
Here's one of them, the other I know nothing about.
youtube.com/watch?v=4vz-2nVlD1E

audible kek

>Fender amplifiers

You're fucking stupid.

You are also not funny.

not him but maybe be a bit more polite

no

love these threads

Convinced me to give it a listen.

ok

That one makes the most sense of all. Reznor's Hurt is a teenage angst anthem.

first album that went into my top 10 on the first listen, their Another Day Another Dollar EP is great too

>caring this much
shut up

accurate lmao

same exact experience except I was expecting more like early New Order after hearing I Love a Man in Uniform

The whole album is an orgy of teenage angst

Ffs I discovered it in my angsty teenage years

But I can still listen to it now because I think there is a general skilled musicianship on display. The instrumentals are all excellent IMO and even if the lyrics are cringy the vocal delivery is solid and the whole thing somehow fits and works.

Every time

>The cover, designed by King, shows the influence of the Situationist International (...)
Oh...
I'm already listening to it, so good.
Don't make me put more albums in my backlog. I was just listening to some stuff by Keiji Haino I still haven't heard but I had to put it aside upon reading about the album.

i had never seen that quote before thank you so much

convinced me to delete my copy before listening to it

dont u have a counterculture to be a part of?

this is honestly amazing he's such a fucking weirdo

pure ideology

fun Sup Forums related zizact (that's a zizek-act for the slow among us), jeff mangum's wife did a documentary or an interview or something on him.

literally one of the best ones in this thread

>zizek-act
that's a zizek-fact FUC

i knew this but it just hit me who jeff mangum is and who zizek is and how fucking surreal is the fact that this is actually true

Well, according to the continental philosophy standard, he isn't much of a, really, he's also fairly consistent with his train of thought, for him and his words to strike as impressive is the least impressive he could achive by now.

I'll give it a listen. I'm still kind of new to Sakamoto and happen to love the Futurist movement so seems like the appropriate album to choose next. Pic kind of related.

nice

he's a weird person, his writing is ok. i like his research topic, hegel-marx-lacan seem to be the future of philosophy

is it worth it? i listened to local business once and honestly thought is was boring and generic

It was the opposite with me. I ended up really liking Futurism after that album introduced me to it. It's my personal favorite of his pop-oriented mid to late 80s period. If you haven't already, check out Thousand Knives and B-2 Unit.

It's leagues better than Local Business

doesnt say much much to me desu

Then don't listen to it

dont tell me what to do

really on point

I'm not in the mood to put much more albums in my backlog, really, so I'll give them a listen right now, currently listening to Thousand Knives Of; pretty good, thanks. Which Futurists/ Futurist works you like? Pic not related enough.

I don't get it. Is it an Authoritarian-Anarchist (?) album or does it strike like Chomsky being nationalistic would?

>hegel-marx-lacan seem to be the future of philosophy
Care to elaborate?

Best tracks are She Is Beyond Good and Evil and We Are Time
Plebs will disagree

anyone who can't crop an image is criminally retarded

the only good song is thief of fire

One of my absolute favorite albums, best in their discography.

Fucking top m8

>Dismissing art because it has politics you disagree with

You'll grow up eventually, champ!

I don't get it and your cropping sucks but thanks for reminding me that that album exists.

libbies were doing the same thing when kate bush announced her support for theresa may last week
they can afford this liberal privilege if you will because like 99% of musicians share their views to some degree
this is a luxury i don't get to do often don't you dare try to take this away from me