I have a one year old child. It was by far the worst thing that happened to me in my whole life...

I have a one year old child. It was by far the worst thing that happened to me in my whole life. Sometimes I feel like running away to a commune or an hero...

Just an hero, nothing of value will be lost

Commit to it, faggot.
Why did you even have a kid in the first place then?

What happened to said child?

Perhaps the baby can an hero

∆ ∆

My wife convinced me it was a good idea to have kids. We hardly get any sleep which makes her a grumpy cunt and everything is my fault apparently. Just wanted to warn anons don't have kids if you want to sleep or do anything that's not having a constant ball and chain for 5 years.

Kek

∆ ∆

The first year is insane. It's the biggest adjustment you can experience in life, it's normal to feel like you do. I bet it's your first one. It gets easier believe me, once they start getting some independence.

i am about to be 29 years old and i still live with my mom lol enjoy the end of your life. you serve the baby now until you die.

op put the damn fucker down then do an hero.
that'll fix it

You're the worst OP please be an hero since you can't even manage to put efforts to raise your own son.

well it wouldn't happened if u decided to be gay, faggot

be a man and step up to your responsibility, it's not that hard after a wile

It is my first. I don't think everyone feels like actually harming their own baby. I'm not fit for fatherhood. I shouldn't feel absolute hatred for my own flesh and blood. It's definitely a shitty experience so far.

Time to be a man OP. Life is hard, deal with it or run away like a boy and live in shame. Father is a title that is earned, not granted.

Is it a boy or a girl? How much does the child cost? Does it already poop by itself?

OP is beta to an infant. Man the fuck up, I've got my third on the way right now.

Dude they're were times where I seriously contemplated throwing my baby through the fucking window. You have to be mentally strong and not do anything stupid. Hatred, no, but extreme irritation, you best believe.

>one year
>poop by himself

Are you retarded or what

I aint buying a child without knowing basic stuff

True problem is the wife not the baby you dipshit.

Tf is wrong with u dude? I love my 19 month old like nothing else in this world. Like seriously how can you not love your kid? Its like magic how you love them after you see them for the first time

Wtf? I don’t agree on you. Having a child is a great gift from God. You’re too pathetic to advise us not to have a child fckin moron

/thread

Most of the babies don't even walk at 1 it's fucking logic you fagit

Go be an hero with OP

>28
>Living with mother
>enjoy the end of your life