I never did anything wrong and this evil person has sucked out my soul taken all my friends and makes me want to kill...

I never did anything wrong and this evil person has sucked out my soul taken all my friends and makes me want to kill myself

Shes the devil

She has taken all my friends while i was working and spread horrible lies and molested my little sister she deserves to die i hate this woman

I hate her i hate her

Christa your an awful person you dont deserve the friends you have!!

I hope one day all your lies and bullshit come back to bite you in the ass and all my old friends realize your full of shit and cant do anything for yourself your a shitspouting man hateing feminist but you wont even go get s real job you worthless fuck

Your a whore your worthless i regret ever being your friend it cost me everything i truly cared about in life i hope you die so you can realize what you do to people

You stupid fucking bitch i miss cody and zac and all my friends wont even look at me because of the shit lies you spread for years while i was gone working to be a better man!

Your Autism is showing

I cant help it im autistic and mad

she looks like a sadistic evil cunt, I hope she burns

this is a guy right? christa the man whore

Grow up user.

I've been though devil women too. And I dealt with it myself and with help from friends when I needed it. I certainly didn't come on Sup Forums and try to burden everyone with my problems.

Also if anyone who knows you sees this, they'll know just how badly this relationship fucked you up. As bad as any relationship ends, never meltdown publicly. It will NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN.

If you get caught out now, trust me, even 10 years from now people will be considering you as nutty because of that time you went insane over Christa. You'll be branded as the guy that Christa messed up, not as you as a person.

Delete this shit. Suck it up. And stop bothering Sup Forums with this.

Dude it was 10 years ago already

man up, move on beta cuck

I dont give a fuck about her im pissed off at her lies and bullshit i hope she fuggs off this isnt a relationship thing this bitch molested my lil sister and did other shit i would never date this whore i know better

Kys

It wasnt a relationship u dickwad its an evil feminised lying cunt who spread shit rumors after molesting my sister

I believe it, she looks fucking psycho...

I hope she kills your sister you faggot

Im not lying i was gone! She stole my aunts car and when i trued to confront her about getting my 13 yr okd sister drunk and molesting her she freaked out spread tons of lies and tried to file a restraining order wich got DENIED i left state to go back to work and when i get back she spread more lies telling everyone the restraining order wasnt denied among a billion other fucking lies that have no basis in fact and people believe this crazy sociopath i fucking hate her

Your trolling i get it

How you let some bitch do this to you is actually funny as fuck. You`re literally the ultimate beta and actually don`t deserve life

Life doesn't owe you or anyone a happy time. Learn to protect yourself and your interests beyond just 'never doing anything wrong'

This thread is a new low, even for Sup Forums.

lol get over it faggot.

Lolz im over it thanks Sup Forums

Fuck your philosiphy by the way im more alpha then most of you cucks this bitch isnt my gf or some shit shes been systematically fucking with my shit for like 9 1/2 years i get pussy way hotter than her tatted up piece of trash she calls a body its her bullshit im sick of and her conntant attacks over the years to try to fuck up my relationships with other women and fuck with my life!!!!