Kill myself

I am 21 yo virgin and Sup Forums and steam are my best friends so...

Why even live?

>Why even live?

No reason to, commit suicide then.

I will do, but thx user

>Sup Forums and steam are my best friends
>Virgin
were you expecting something different?

No ;/

how cheap is it to live where you live and can an english speaker find work there easily?

also are you looking for a roommate?

manolo pls

for music, vidya, moveis, tv shows

atleast thats why im still alive

Just get it over with and hire a hooker before you do irreversible damage to yourself, then get a job at a bar, it will force you into the nightlife scene

>not expecting to lose virginity
>do nothing to lose virginity
>sad about being virgin
Is this a new form of self mutilation?

Just pay for a hooker if you're so retarded and not able to get a slut

>recessed maxilla
>high facial width to height ratio
>small skull
>long midface (horseface)

subhuman/10, can suicide

Newfag detected.

We don't look to fix problems here or find anything resembling solutions, we just whine and cry here.

ilitri

What do you want? of course you can get a job in Spain easily as english teacher or something like that.

Also I live with my parents

Kekked at this, good parody of lookism autists (are they parodies of themselves?)

Living in agony is better than not existing imo.
At least you are experiencing something. When you are dead, you are dead. You cease to exist. Nothing you have done, or will do matter.

Plese don't yhinkof this jorge-kun :/. Im so much of the same way. I've hard pretty hard times too a lot worse than what you could imagine. I used to cut and be suicidal alot but it's just a period that passes m(.___. )m.

Even though i know you're probably not going to listen to any of us and that you're probably going to do it anyways, i can't just read this and not say something. Happiness can still be found in life if you look deep enough. Life looks horrible, but it's absolutely beautiful. But if you know that NOTHING in the world can make you happy, not even a pretty sunset or watching the stars at night, then i guess thats just your choice to make... Just remeber there is a whole community online on int that want to talk to you and be there for you, and me and my hedgehog plushie are one of those people.

im an english teacher.

tell your mom i'll pay $300 canadian dollars for a room and dinner.

This is... actually true

Thanks for this, ameribro, was a bit depressed for being a KV lately, I guess life's good

did you finally go to the psychiatrist?

Oh Thank you but my family is rich as shit and we don't need money.

>Being depressed at being a KV

Why tho? You can lose your virginity in a moment's notice, it's not a big deal. if you care about it so much just get it over with

I did It

do a flip faggot
and do not forget to livestream it

Hookers are not the same thing as doing it for free with someone attracted to you

I meant the someone attracted to you thing.

Honestly just put some effort into it and you'll lose your virginity

I'm putting, I go to parties, clubs, asked a girl I liked out

Been like this for like 2 years already

Okay why don't you try a somewhat ugly girl then?

Unless you're missing your arms and have severe burn scars i'm sure there's at least a less than pretty girl you could bag...

>get a job
>in Spain

Cuck.

Enjoy the simpler things in life brother

You look cute :3

I'm all that, but I have an annoying family that won't stop badgering me