Do you believe that Chinese will be dominating international football in the next decade or so with soulless chink...

Do you believe that Chinese will be dominating international football in the next decade or so with soulless chink robot players that they're currently are starting to train in their academies?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfootball.net/attendance/rus-premier-liga-2014-2015/1/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

Too small, can't handle physical football.

China already dominates the Olympics, so yes, I think it's extremely likely.

Do you believe that Australia will be dominating international football in the next decade or so with soulless chink robot players that they're currently are starting to train in their academies?

They should focus on other sports like rugby which are relatively niche compared to football, would be a lot easier for them.

If they find some loophole that let's them fill their national team with foreigners then maybe. With Chinks they won't win shit.

Don't be afraid, I will protect you tiny Argentina. They are our allies, just like you.

>laughingIniestaXaviVillaSilvaPedroMataCesc.jpg

Not yet. They lack proper tactics culture and good coaches. In 20-30 years however they will be strong contenders

I think they will have a better ascension than the muricans are having. But to dominate the sport it's needed a somewhat west culture. They will probably be one step ahead of what Japan is today though.

china is signing every black player they can to breed an army of GOAT hybrid chinks.

they need to be stopped.

The general secretary will eventually change to one that doesn't care about football so they will stop pouring so much into it.

What about you allied cossaco, how much russians will enjoy the next WC? I know nothing about you regarding football. Is it going to be a national sensation?

>how much russians will enjoy the next WC?
Most of us don't care. I think WC 2018 will definitely set some record for lowest attendance.

China may dominate stuff like olympics, where elite training is key. But for football you don't only need elite training for the few, but good training for the mass, which I don't think China can provide.

Isn't your football league very popular though in Russia? I know hockey is, but idk about football.

>very popular
>average attendance - 11000

It's not like the average russian can afford both tickets and vodka

No, because Chinese childhood is no fun. Kids get into football at about 12/13. That's already too late. They are under the thumb of their parents until they go to university or get married; even then it's not freedom. Any Messi-like kid born in China will be coerced into doing something else. There will be no Chinese Messi who wins a bike in street football at the age of 8. Their mum will not let them scratch their knee. They must be inside being miserable.

The average attendance of your national league [1] is just a little lower than ours right now and we are fanatics - but we are experiencing a strong downslop in the last years. That's good enough I think, also europeans will flood your streets due to proximity of their countries. So you will probably perform good enough.

[1] worldfootball.net/attendance/rus-premier-liga-2014-2015/1/

Tickets are dirt cheap, especially outside Moscow.

that's what they're doing though. football is now mandatory at school and they'll start training thousands of children like slaves to win the world cup 2030. it'll be interesting to see if they can produce some messi's

That's certainly interesting. But I think they will struggle getting decent coaches for so many when the country doesn't have a huge tradition of football. If the project continues for a longer period of time I'm sure it'll be successful, but the question is how long is needed and if people are patient enough.

Here in Brazil almost every week we have some news about brazilians players/coaches going to a chinese club now. It was unthinkable 5-6 years ago. But we are still sending more players to Europe.

Same here. Chinese clubs have been buying a lot of Brazilian and Argentine players lately.

>soccer
>physical
>diving and barely even allowed to touch players

>Most of us don't care.
Are you really comparing the Russian refball league with a world cup? I mean, I never watched football live, but I'm sure as hell are going to visit some WC matches.

chinese players suck shit. they don't like being tackled and have shitty ligament tears etc.
that's why they don't invest in playing football or basketball (admittedly they like watching them, but that's another story).
that's another reason why they prefer table tennis/badminton. less contact between opponents

t. chinese

Is this 1970?

Tипичный пoдпивac.

nah

Is that a meme? Well, I can guess what it means.

It means "typical bydlo, that does not care about football outside of CL, EC and WC".

They'd get merked on corners and set pieces unless they climbed on each other's shoulders.

who else heavily invests in the olympics? Just USA and Russia. And the U.S. still dominates, China came first once when they hosted it.

> next decade or so
won't even reach a world cup with 40 teams

Chinese from the north are pretty tall

Playing sports professionally require passion and mainland Chinese are literally new to most of the emotions needed for sports

Culturally they are such a new country and the system in place will keep them ignorant to the standards of the world

Never as long as communism censors every little thing remotely close to the world China or Google

I only see 3 problems:
>height
Only a problem for defenders and GK.

>too competitive
They are way too competitive and this might end with good individuals or with no collective game.

>weak bones
They can't drink milk, so they might get bone injuries

Anyway they are 1.3k M, if they want they'll dominate football

ffs stop with the chinese are small meme

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

The fuck are you even talking about.

>this might end with good individuals or with no collective game.
Confucianism+communism say no.

The base infrastructures and federation are shit, which are way more relevant than however many they are and how much they like the sport or how unathletic they are.

>172.1 cm
Top kek. And it's even less in the nonn-lying-commie part of China.

>they definitely won't be pumped with growth hormones

The chink government built hundreds of football academies decades ago were little children get drilled 24/7 by being forced to learn and memorize european and american playing styles.

Yet they still suck and it seems hiring foreign coaches won't bring them forward either. They will always suck at football but can't accept it because of their "everything must be robotic and flawless" mentality.

It's kinda funny to watch.

>culturally they are such a new country

???????????????????????(!!!!!!!!!!!!)

they are, although I don't see the point of that statement.

Consider that half of their population was born and raised when the country was incredibly poor, and these are not the ones who will be playing football. Young Chinese are basically Southern European height. And even then, that's clearly not a problem in football.

What the fuck are you talking about.

They are buying players from here by the bulk

>they need to be stopped.
>that flag

>Too small

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez, Villa, Neymar are some of the best football players of the 21st century and they are not very tall.
Even some of the best defenders like Puyol weren't that much tall.

If the Chinese can somehow organize and fund a youth system across the entire country without embezzling the money then maybe.

no they don't. they win medals at events with weak strength in depth. only a few countries competing.

Football has the strongest strength in depth of any sport. Nearly every country in the world plays and takes it seriously. It will take more than a few fancy academies to become world beaters.

No. They all would much rather hole up and play vidya. Sports aren't big at all in China.

They could give chinese nationality to a dozen mercenaries playing in their league , so the team could be half foreign half-national.

That's what Qatar does for 2022 and even Glorious Nippon used to have a token tall gaijin or two in the NT.

He was kinda shit though.
Nakamura>Nakata>Inamoto>>Ono>>>Alex>Ogasawara

>oldest country in the world
>culturally they are such a new country

They were balanced by other players being taller.

The Chinese have tall dudes out of the 1.3 billlion of them.

No.

Chinks are physically pathetic, and as you said, they're souless. You need passion for football. Passion from the fans, the manager and the players. You dont get that with apathetic ants that blow torch animals to death.

If they're breeding super athletes why not mix white genes to make them taller

Might as well go black then.

Roger Matinez (22), Centre-Forward for Colombia and one of the main prospects to move from Argentina to Europe is accepting a $9 Million to play in China

>China

is this the end?