Other urls found in this thread:

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Born just in time for the upcoming race wars

What a time to be alive.

>wants a race war
>can't run without holding down L1

kill dem pigz i dindu nuffin

I hope these fucking idiots keep doing this because at some point very soon, there isn't a single white person that will care when it becomes nigger hunting season.

Kek

fucking console pleb

>using controllers
>making fun of anyone else in the world

>be on Sup Forums Sup Forums calling blacks niggers all day

>get mad because they react to racism they experience everyday

Get fucked

Implying everything on Sup Forums happens in the real world. Fuck you must be naive. I guarantee nobody in this thread has ever walked up to a nigger and said "you're a nigger". Now fuck off, nigger.

what the fuck is going on

I have a lot of experiences with blacks. I grew up in the ghetto and went to a mostly black school. The truth is that most of them are worthless. If they were shot by the police, they did something to deserve it.

this will escalate ... it is only the start. On the plus side, Trump is coming, won't be long before he organises some segregation ... say, any black with a felony get sent to Atlanta ...

was like 10 days without a shooting
well done america

Why the fuck is there a place in America called baton rogue? Fuck off

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/

Good Riddance. ACAB

>Niggers use the second amendment to stand up against their government
>Whites suddenly think that's bad because muh didndus

I love laughing at americans

Hasn't it been like 3 days since you got terrorized?
Don't worry about us, we feel bad for you. Maybe one day you'll be as civilized as the United States

Because the injuns who lived there cut off people's heads and put them on sticks. Frenchies were living there at the time before the Louisiana Purchase, and they named the place "Red Stick" because of all the goddamn bloody poles.

Welcome to America.

What are the odds for the shooter being black

> More BLM bullshit.
> Fan to receive lots brown matter.

Search reuters for the latest.

Best dubs get in a while m8.

You forgot the first line:

>Niggers mad because they're getting caught breaking the law

>assuming he's a eurocuck when he could just as easily be a canuck, beaner, or slant

fixed it

Whut

Have they released anything about the shooter(s)?

I've got a feelin' it's another radicalized BLM zealot.

Well it's Louisiana, so like 100%.

>Console
Kill yourself scrub

I used the kp1 to run...

>Master Race Faggots.

  ▲
▲ ▲

>I love laughing at americans
I love laughing at foreigners who are so jealous that they have to shitpost on a thread that has nothing to do with them.

kek

Does it matter? They're all second class citizens to Americans.

Has it been confirmed they are black?

A lot of the BLM want segregation though, just like the KKK

Sky new has showed a picture of the dead shooter, black guy with a face full of gold teath. one other shooter on the run.

It always is user, it always is.

>giving more reasons for cops to get jumpy when a dindu reaches into his pockets
if they really wanted to show whitie, they'd get a job

>black guy with a face full of gold teat
god I hope this is real

>if they really wanted to show whitie, they'd get a job

I fucking hate niggers.
Why are people just standing around and letting this happen?

I don't buy that, it could be a white guy killing cops and the media blaming a black guy with all the shit that's going on.

I like the amatuer footage they keep showing, theres a gun fight going down in the back ground and some nig nog just walks in front of the camera like whuts happnen. The tragic part will be some white cuck doing something like this for the nigger cause.

it is real, i am waiting for his picture to be repeted, ill cap it.

Black lives do matter, nigger lives though...

Fuck cops #ALLJOBSMATTER

So you say DEY DIDN DO NUFFIN?

how to probability?

SO MUCH HYPOCRISY, I CANT STAND IT.

Unfortunately theres no device to differentiate the two, so, they are all niggers for now

Looking at how someone carries themselves is how you differentiate, user.

Maybe a black scientist could invent one

Thats exactly right..my boss is a black guy..owns his business, treats his employees great, takes care of his children (all of them by his wife)...but niggers on the other hand are absolute degenerates that ruin everything for the small amount of good honest black people..

Neither of us is in the position to make fun of the other. The world is really going into the shitter at the moment

They're nignogs, they've got knives and guns and shit... Good luck with intervening.

Pig ass cracker face down

#BlackLivesMatter

Thanks Obama

You ever see how a black person acts with a group of whites, then that same black with a bunch of blacks? Gotta represent.

Found the nigger cuck

that's france. a bad area that would have gotten everyone seriously injured or maybe killed. as shitty as it is, the safest thing for her and her group to do was to get away from them.

hopefully they made a police report after and got it sorted out.

Truth. Try not to die m8

An attack is happening literally RIGHT NOW in the home of the cucked you stupid Americunt

I don't know what's real anymore. I read those as satire. But then I wondered if it isn't. The world has gone so crazy that statements you'd immediately know as satire before, you have to think over now.

Why? He dindu nuffin

> 3 dead
> 80+ dead
Okay eurocuck, I'll let you know when we catch up to you.

If BLM were a child you'd send it to bed early with no welfare.

So, BLM was wrong in Ferguson and defended and protested for a criminal who was shot.

Now cops are getting shot over BLM defending and protesting for a felon and a pedophile who was shot for threatening people with a gun.

Are black people just really stupid? What is happening.

I want to hear his mix tape.
Fucking rayciss cis shitlords be all down on the brutha who din do nuffin and only trying to get by. 100 smiley face keepin nog nog hours. Is all gudd

> almost human

> Are black people just really stupid?
Yes. Yes they are.

>They are that stupid.

"The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office announced Friday night that a 12-year-old male has been arrested and charged with stealing guns from a pawn shop and plotting to kill police amid recent unrest in Baton Rouge. He's the fourth person charged in the case."

"17-year-old Antonio Thomas, 23-year-old Trashone Coats, 20-year-old Malik Bridgewater and a 13-year-old male had previously been arrested in the been arrested in connection to the burglary. Thomas, Bridgewater and the juvenile were booked into parish prison for simple burglary and theft of a firearm and Coats was charged with illegal possession of a stolen firearm"

Found that story looking for identity of shooter.

Looks like the race war everyone always jokes about is really on the cusp of happening.

Confirmed 3 shooters

>black guy has long fingernail
I didn't realize that was a thing their men do until I saw one at the gas station recently. fucking blew my mind

have you forgotten when those towers came down? you want al qaeda to win??

They don't watch the news. They are black sheep. They have no clue what is happening.

At first I figured it was satire too. But I'm not sure if everyone posting the hashtag knew.

good, fuck the police

> ignoring 3000 dead in NYC

Europe still trying to catch up 15 years on.

For me, it's only been white guys that do it. They say they use it to pick at their ears or scratch.

What the fuck happend to the petition to label blm as an terrorist organization? Even Obama can be so god damn stupid that he'll those alow those niggers to tear up the fabric of society

At least we didn't continue to import them afterward. Have fun getting raped in Londonistan

It's what he wants.

Here comes the racist.

He's not stupid, he intentionally divides the American people on race to further his agenda. He's just evil.

I'll give it to you, you're so much better at dying than us.

Nigger detected
So when is it finally going down gents?
Been waiting for this race war since 08

The petition was answered generically that obama has acknowledged there are issues, but he's not going to do anything about them, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc

people are angry that life isn't fair. (lol) but to be ignorant about an entire race that has been discriminated against is just as stupid sir.

war means ranting on Sup Forums like the redneck you are

This is good shit!