I made a thread about this earlier, didn't go to well

I made a thread about this earlier, didn't go to well.

So I helped this slut delete her nudes from some guy's device because he was blackmailing her for money. Sent her "accidental" dick pics, which escalated to purposeful dick pics and now this.

Halp me niggers

Fuck sake, don't go silent on me now niggers

I was there for the beginning of that thread. And christ, nigger. You just keep getting more & more beta with every message. At least tell me you actually got some nudes of the bitch to share.

No I couldn't find shit on that dude's phone. I can't give up now, I already put so much effort into this, it's not even about the nudes at this point.

Then your only hope is to go for the guilt angle and really be a piece of shit person like you are.
>Look. You gave this guy some pictures you didn't want getting out, I get it. But the trouble I went through, I think I deserve at least a little something. How about just one of those pictures? I'm not like that guy; you said so yourself: I'm a hero. You got a favor, now all I'm asking for is a favor.

I'm okay with this. If I get nudes I'll post, thanks faggot.

No luck so far, huh?

She takes forever to reply

Bump

lol guys

Tell her that its legal to have sex with cousins in islam.kek

But I'm her fucking brother :'(

9999 git

fug :DDDDD

She won't send you any pictures, accept the money and go on.

It's not about the pictures or money. It's about getting what I fucking want.

Eh well. I wouldn't go for either, unless you got a P.O. box for her to send it to, you'll be giving out personal info and women from other countries are dodgy as fuck anyways.

So really, you got two options here:
>Keep pressuring her.
>Walk away

You pressure her and your dumbass will cross over into harassment territory. Not like some dumb bitch in another country can do shit about it. Or you just accept that you tried and lost. Cut your losses here and walk away.

You know a better option from the get-go would have been to peek around in the guys phone, see nothing, then contact him and tell him what she's up to. Try and saddle up beside him as a friend and get him share the wealth. He seems scumbag enough to go for it. But you wiped his damn phone so congrats to you for burning that bridge.

And you want what, exactly? I saw the first post and your attempts were pretty pathetic to begin with.

She made it PRETTY DAMN SURE she wouldn't give you anything in return for what you did. You're just wasting your time on this one.

Just realized she manipulated someone (you) into deleting pictures she shouldn't have send. You seriously think she's gonna send those to you instead? Sorry OP, but it's not gonna happen no matter how many dick pics you send her.

Bitcoin.

I want what I asked for, which is nudes. I don't want the nudes, but I want to get what I wanted, if that makes any fucking sense.

>Just realized she manipulated someone (you) into deleting pictures she shouldn't have send. You seriously think she's gonna send those to you instead? Sorry OP, but it's not gonna happen no matter how many dick pics you send her.

If that's the case then I'll just trick her with blackmail.

Tl;dr: Stop being pathetic. And why would she put herself in the same situation she just begged you to get her out of?

You're begging now. Know when to turn 360 degrees and walk away. If you don't have a point where you'll say no or give up, it broadcasts your desperation.

You come across as a desperate kid begging for scraps from someone who already said no. Pathetic. Stop.

It's not begging if I'm blackmailing.

You want what you asked for (nudes), but you don't want nudes? Also, I saw the previous chats and didn't see any text were there was an agreement on her sending you nudes if you did this to her (my bad if I missed this, kinda got bored at the end and left).

Now, you can blackmail her, but with what? You have no pictures, and I'm guessing you don't have any personal information on her. You already deleted the SD card of the guy, so I'd like to see you succeed in this.

Face it, she already managed to make you do this. What are any of her reasons to keep talking to you? If you play the aggressive card you probably lose her.

His iPhone because the dumb-fuck downloaded my RAT (from the same IP) onto his iPhone and she's been asking me to get it on his "other device". If I convince her that he has her nudes on there, then it should be a breeze. I didn't want to take this route originally, but I guess I'll have to.

Good luck share results

bump

Guys wtf?

Maybe her story is legit. Muslims are crazy motherfuckers for sure though...

You're desperate af lmao pathetic

HAHAHHAHAAA
The virgin is strong with this one...
Dat fucking desperation :')

OP not only wasted his time, but also ours.

OP is gonna make some horny muslim girl honor killed

Guys stop. This is fucked up on too many levels.

>sent her "accidental" dick pics, which escalated to purposeful dick pics and now this.
Women hate dick pics, you're a very bad person, and I hope you die horribly. :)

Why is this fucked up again? The only thing that's fucked up here is OP's pathetic attempts to get nudes from someone who clearly doesn't want to send any.

It's fucked up because this whole time I thought it was nudes, but it was just pictures of her face as blackmail for money...

Honesty, I'm not even surprised. What did you expect?

why did I waste my time reading this shit?