This sucked

This sucked.

Better than AMSP at least

everything they did after In Rainbow has been below average at best

prove me wrong jk you can't

My exact same reaction after listening to every Radiohead album - in order - in one whole sitting.

But that not a picurte off yruoe mum LOL

I listened to it today for the first time and i honestly think its prolly the 4th best radiohead album. Pretty great desu

You got some nerves coming here.

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes > Radiohead Discography

most radiohead fans agree, including me

You got some nerves, coming here.

You stole it all, give it back.

contrarians disagree

Good Morning, Mr. Magpie. How are we tiday?

Yes it did.

No it most certainly is not.

Also this.

It would've been a good EP if they looped off Lotus Flower and Staircase and arranged them in the style of AMSP, and then AMSP wouldve been even better too.

I think that was always their intention too, I think they wanted to make AMSP or an album like it for a long time but didn't really know how. But they experimented with the style (Harry Patch) and worked on songs for a long time that they obviously wanted as part of such a project (Burn the Witch, Present Tense)

I feel like TKOL was their one album they didn't really have an idea where to go after In Rainbows nor did they have the full idea down for how to do AMSP yet (or Thom Yorke wasn't divorced and sadman enough yet more likely), and thusly Lotus Flower and Staircase both got sacrificed to the TKOL sessions.

Both songs original versions sound a lot like Present Tense and Thom played both songs alongside it in their solo acoustic form, so I feel pretty good about this theory.

Sorry I'm hungover and rambly, but that's my Radiohead conspiracy.

Guys i'm a big fan of radiohead
and it's great imo.
It's clearly not like others , more yorke oriented but i love it .

Your mum sucked better.

i agree. or well, i'm not sure if "better", but at least they tried something new. AMSP is uninspired ballad after ballad

>tiday
you FUCKED UP user

I know. Typing on tiny ass keyboard.

i don't like radiohead and this was their only somehow bearable album i've listened to.

Out of interest how do you rank their albums? TKoL has some of their best songs but IMO it's definitely not as good as AMSP

Most of radiohead's stuff does. Thom Yorke's voice does my head in after a while. It's ok for a few tracks but it gets old fast. I respect them as a band but I would like them more if they had more instrumental tracks or used different singers to mix it up.

Contrarian af

its not bad just a little underwhelming compared to say, In Rainbows

still a good album

>fall for the witchez meme
>download tkol basement and it shits all over amsp

it was intentional

not really, i'm just not much into rock

>AMSP is le bad meme

Pleb as shit, it's one of their best and I'm not even fuckin jokin about it.

>muh guitars

I did that in 2010 and actually had a good experience with it. TKOL and le Moon album are really good as well, even though I only listened to their newest once this year, not sure why. It's probably just because I have so much shit that I like more even though I like Radiohead a lot.

Good album with a one or two weak tracks, I still enjoy AMSP more though supriseingly.

The King of Limbs > Amnesiac > Kid A > OK Computer > The Bends > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > Pablo Honey

>being this wrong
>not even including 15 step

It's actually like their third best

This is how I know this place is filled with actual teenagers now.

Staircase is overrated as fuck. Glad it got left off the album.

tbf it's definitely better than magpie and arguably little by little/feral