Someone care to explain how/why Pitchfork is reporting this when it's yesterday's news and has absolutely nothing to do...

Someone care to explain how/why Pitchfork is reporting this when it's yesterday's news and has absolutely nothing to do with music?

They didn't even run a story on Brett Gelman cutting ties to Adult Swim over sexism, why would they report on this? I am absolutely baffled. The only time they ever report on TV shows is when music is involved, it just doesn't make sense.

Didn't each episode feature a musician like John Maus

I'm really sick of this, he's not even part of the alt right in the slightest (if he was what would it matter? he could be a nazi pederast for all I care, if he's funny he's funny) and WP sucked ass anyway his online stuff was always better, I'm glad he might get back to making decent content now

Because sam hyde made fun of their buzzfeed friend so everybody is having their laugh

they have a political agenda to push and they don't feel the need of hiding it anymore. i think it's pretty clear by now.

also
>by Noah Yoo and Amy Phillips
they needed two people to write that?

that's a really forced connection. what show doesn't have music? then pitchfork should just turn into a site about tv as well. it's obviously not about world peace + its musical aspect: otherwise they would have mentioned that, and they don't.

who cares fag, go jackoff to tomi and milo alone in your moms basement

what a shame. the show had excellent ratings too, given its lack of promotion and shitty time slot. wonder if there was another reason why it got cancelled?

this

mde is really hit or miss anyway but mostly miss these days now that he found an audience and just caters to them instead of having any integrity as a comedian

calling pitchfork on their bullshit doesn't imply being an alt-right Sup Forumstard, you know? i dislike those guys as much but it's understandable what OP is doing, that is, pointing out the biased coverage of news p4k does in order to promote their agenda

who gives a shit? everyone has a "agenda." they report on the Eric Andre show and wrote a story about chris rock going on tour. what does it matter?

>who gives a shit? everyone has a "agenda."

this so much

everyone needs to stop playing victim for a second and man the fuck up

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

John Maus BTFO

>man the fuck up
which means??????????

not anymore you won you're mainstream now, get with the times grandpa it's all about the alt-left now

trying not to act like a bitch

>what does it matter?
it leads to a biased treatment of the topic they are supposed to cover

alt-right is definitely counter-culture but there is a lot of nastiness in it. as much as I resent leftist agendas and how they're ruining art/comedy I still can't get down with genuine racism, it's just too fucking edgy and moronic.

yeah well it's none of those things so it's time to actually go and do something with your life

IN A REAL FOURTH REICH YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO

>trying not to act like a bitch
you're gonna have to elaborate buddy
drop the riddles

Fox News is biased. MSNBC is biased. Brietbart is biased. Mother Jones is biased. Everyone is biased. When has Pitchfork ever claimed to be objective when it comes to politics? They're always held a stance.

pc culture isn't that bad, are you angry you can't be a hateful moron with out pissing people off?

you could start by not making a post on an imageboard every time an independent publications posts a story you don't like

i didn't make the thread
now elaborate what it means by being a "man"

>p4k
>independent publication

I feel like these people want to be misanthropes and edgy punks but can't do it without society's full approval. Right now you're legally free to walk out in your front lawn and shout nigger at every black person you see all you want. They want a society where you can do that without getting your shit kicked in by people with some common sense

I agree, but at the same time p4k has gone out of their way to report on TV shows that they normally wouldn't cover at all this year

Like I remember they had a story about Larry Wilmore getting cancelled, and shoehorned a line about him "having musical guests" into the last sentence of the article.

I don't really care about their agenda or which way they politically lean, it's obvious anyway (and I agree with them)

But they aren't Rolling Stone, they're pretty much a strictly music website, so I'm not sure why they feel the need to write about these things.

Whatever though. It's not a huge deal.

if they didn't clickbait they would die

oh wait, no i agree

>Right now you're legally free to walk out in your front lawn and shout nigger at every black person you see all you want.
Not true

None of this shit happens
get off the Sup Forums for once

lmao
this post is funnier than anything sam hyde ever made

>alt-right
>counter culture
pick one

the alt right candidate is a fucking president
you are literally normies now

Culture of American colleges =/= actually politically correct or even liberal culture

Yes, even liberal people know that the special snowflakes at Oberlin are fucking idiots. They're college kids. Of course they're idiots.

The vast majority of them grow up and grow out of it and become realistic people when they hit the real word and get a harsh taste of reality.

Or they become Lena Dunham and everybody rightfully makes fun of them.

>falling 4 a copypasta
how dumb are u ?

>supporting billionaire businessman
>"this is so punk rock haha fuck you hippie libs im alt-right faggot pussys! whats that? a cop shot a guy with his hands up in the air? haha who cares im punk rock!"

"gubbermint oppresses me cause i'm white!!!"

never said that(im black)
now please post a logical argument

i'm enjoying watching you morons trying to damage control every thread this stupid pasta pops up in
i hope it gets posted another million times

you're right it doesn't happen, it's your first amendment right to say what ever you want but try explaining that to the mob that gathers around you after you say some racist shit

Cause they know it'd trigger alt-right hickkkups like you.

>almost everyone in this thread posts in all lowercase letters and probably an angsty teenager who runs a blog or 20 something year old art major
You people make me ashamed to use this fucking board.

yeah they report on tv shows all the time for no reason now
their worst shitposts were when they had an article about Stranger Things like everyday for two weeks
i really liked that show, but p4k is a fucking music website

whats wrong with being a 20 year old art major? lol idiot.

readI live in the fucking south. I've yet to had somebody call me that. Could try being optimistic instead of wishing bad upon us minorities
thanks

You sound like a buzzfeed journalist.

>m-maybe if I bring up how they may have got an art degree I'll win! that'll sh-show them!

>implying (((pol))) doesnt unironically agree with that post even if its a pasta

I'm sorry to tell you this but in the real world, art and artists are 100% useless.

Artists and their art are just expendable commodities for businesses and people to hang on their walls to seem cultured. Also many artists will be the first to do die when the day of the rope comes.

I suggest you get more redpilled on this matter

lmao where is this 'real world' you speak of?

dude what are you even talking about? entertainment is the single biggest export of America.

holy fuck lol

The original post Apparently it's very meme-worthy.

>i really liked that show, but p4k is a fucking music website

The Stranger Things soundtrack was discussed quite heavily (even among normies), so I can see why they decided to discuss it. Wouldn't be surprised if they started discussing the new season of Twin Peaks too.

Mid 20s STEM major, actually. Did take some introductory psychology, sociology, and philosophy courses as electives in college, tho.

the real world has never been further away are you kidding me

a reality TV star is about to be our president and that was the "reactionary" option

the world is completely falling apart, nothing matters anymore

just b ur self

>day of the rope
>redpilled
>>>/reddit/

t. Boxer from Animal Farm

at least we can all laugh at this retard

the black experience as told by anonymous white Sup Forums posters

some faggot redditor wrote that article so he could shitpost on Sup Forums about it

fuck you op

maybe it's just mu but I'm really glad that the neo-reactionary meme finally seems to be dead

baka

Thank you I feel like not enough people are taking the opportunity to mention how much WP fucking sucked, MDE has gone down hill. Paradigm Shift 2070 was their peak.

Finally, something for us all to rally against as a common cause.

Happy holidays, Sup Forums

There's no reason to be here if you actually think this so this is a meme or you're really fucking stupid

Watch Chris Morris and Wonder Showzen instead. MDE are just poor imitations.

Could you try to use logical now?
Stop wishing bad things on us blacks idiot.

How many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

its just mu senpai
go on any other board or reddit and it will be full of these idiots

At least they've sort of fucked off from here?

>everyone took the bait and gave him a (you)

there are a few other boards, it's pretty rare on /lit/ and it's almost 100% ironic and it's always about how such and such crazy philosopher has invented the next stage in the alt-right or something or RADICAL CENTRIST shitposting. Sup Forums in certain generals is pretty left-wing too mostly because the alt-right hasn't caught on in any other country but the US (not to say it's not dying here), but yeah most of the other boards are taken by this concept but I'm sure it will blow over soon enough.

not completely, but when they appear they usually get laughed at by everyone and told to go back to pol

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums for hipsters
what did u expect?

also /his/ allegedly, for obvious reasons, but I don't go there that often

gas the kikes race war now

>itt white non-politicals can't fathom that black in the south don't share the same stories their north eastern black acquaintance from the suburbs tells them is the case
Some of you need to actually tour the south before you make sweeping generalizations about it based on the opinion of rich black celebrities.

that stuff is still funny to me, I wish people hadn't taken it seriously, oh well

that was like an aside to an aside in this thread go complain somewhere else lmao

>someone accused a black poster of being white because he wasn't parroting token black friend opinions
>multiple times
As an aside, go listen to electro swing.

>go listen to electro swing

how dare you

Sup Forums - music

>"black people don't fit your narrative, they fit mine!"

>they fit mine
I ascribed no opinion to anyone. Just said people think differently despite skin color, racist.

I'm sorry, that was rude.

>watching sam hyde after your dad 2

Are there people who work at Buzzfeed, Gawker, etc who call themselves journalists? I thought that was a meme.

That's like making fries at McDonald's and calling yourself a five-star head chef.

your country is dead, free speach is dead and soon everything will be dead good job burgers

t. Mohammed's sex slave

>Paradigm Shift 2070 was their peak.
No.

the politically incorrect gimmick could only last so long

What kind of racist am I if I acknowledge statistics that say blacks commit way more violent crime per capita than whites but I also think John Coltrane was pretty boss and played some sick solos?

How can someone not take "gas the kikes race war now" seriously? Are you really that socially fucked?

youre getting cucked by blacks, latinos and even sjws so hard that they started to censor shit that they dont find to fit their beliefs.what the actual fuck are you doing over there

oh man i was just about to make a thread about this
they've been reporting about a toooooooon of non music related shit recently
i remember reading in one article about a month ago they wrote "we are not a political publication" or something along those lines
i laughed out loud
fuck cuckfork

The thing about this "movement" is that it's filled with 15-24 year old "trolls" that want to make anyone who's liberal or a "SJW" mad just for the sake of laughing, that's where MDE and other come in, while it's not serious, it's still a stupid thing to waste time on, being edgy is funny, somehow. i understand that the habbo raids with the afros and swastikas may have been funny at that time, but it's over, being edgy and racist to get shock value is dumb now, it has been used to death and honestly there's nothing funny about it, not even making a indie band song related to trump by putting him in dumb ass videos.

not letting my women get raped by sandniggers

lmao how many women are yours?

By understanding context and hyperbole.

If you're referring to the alt-right, I have news for you. It's not a real thing anyone identifies with. It's like saying Van Halen fans exist.

Its now illegal to be part of the alt right

I watched all of mde world peace ironically just to see how shitty it is
but it made me finally listen to John Maus so it was worth it

This probably sounds kinda gay but I tend to think that really good art is what makes life worth living. If life were only about eating well, sleeping well, having lots of sex, and having lots of children, I'm not sure I could tolerate living for much longer than a few years.

i live in the most redpilled shithole in europe so you can talk about sandniggers all day we dont have any and it wont make your country less fucked up