Aaaaand back to zero

aaaaand back to zero
was like 10 days without.

Other urls found in this thread:

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
heyjackass.com/
disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/16/pokmon-trainers-shot-palm-coast-florida/87207116/
floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/07/17/patient-employee-shot-dead-room-titusville-hospital/87217072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What Happened?!?!?!?!?

Nope. Afaik the FBI identifies every gun shooting with >= 3 deaths as mass shooting. They just dont make it into the news.

I've seen a calendar (US) in which nearly every second day is verified as mass shooting.

>What Happened?!?!?!?!?
Open news? Click head line Baton Rouge?

Define: mass shooting

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/

>dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
As I said, the mass shootings that do not make it into the news are not recorded. The article I've read is that there are mass shootings among gangs, police raiding drug cartels or whatever. These incidents dont make it into the news.

fixed it for them

>a country where three people being shot to death doesn't make the news
And I'm not talking about Iraq

Nigger Crimes matter at it again. When are we going to get some nigger control?

This.

I never realized how fucked that country really is until now.

USA or Iraq?

Both

yeah the US is fucked. and it's not just blacks getting shot by the cops. and it's certainly not just blacks committing the mass shootings.

maybe we are due for a civil war. there's never been a bigger ideological divide in the US, since the civil war.

right wingers literally want to kill left-wingers - and vice versa.

Yeah this doesn't happen in Australia. Time for you to ban guns. Worked for us.
Less guns = less gun violence.

heyjackass.com/
great site.
for anybody who listens to the chicago police scanners.
there's never a dull moment in chicago

chicago stats

I But it didn't work for you guys you fucking shill

>3 people
MASS shooting lolololol

yeah okay eurocuck let me know when another 80+ people get killed by a panel truck and you can only sit there and cry.

clearly summer in chicago
a few months ago it was 24hrs a person is show

ban high capacity assault trucks

banning guns? worked beautifully in Australia m8.

we have a handful of gun deaths each year. You have 30000 shootings and about 10000 gun deaths each year (although that number is climbing rapidly).

You've got a gun problem m8. Not a black problem. Not a cop problem.

Yes it did. Your murder rate is five times that of most other civilized countries and the bulk of the violence is in gun toting red states.

>you dumb eurocuck! they only killed 3 people!
another victory for the fatmurricucks

because there are so many terrorist truck drivers.

if you don't see how retarded your response is, I'm afraid you'll be forced to live the rest of your life as an legit retard.

actually the death count is up to 5 now. 5 hospitalized. the numbers on both counts are expected to rise.

>Be Eurofag
>Get shot by Muslims

Just happened

Just the other violent crime rose m8

But it didn't.

you do realize how violent the US is, no?

From 2001 to 2010, 119,246 Americans were murdered with guns, 18 times all American combat deaths in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

You are literally the middle east now.

It doesn't even say they were muslims or that the dead guys are europeans.

too bad nobody said anything about terrorism

America is fucked up :^)

>Counting Suicides and Dead home invaders as "murdered"

Yeah sure, it will be one of those rare never happens in Europe not Muslim attacks.

#BlackLivesMatter
#NotAllNiggers
#Dindunuffin
#RandomChimpNoises
#KFC

America does not see your point. therefore you must be dumb

Makes you think....

i didn't said it was not a muslim attack. i just said the news said nothing about terrorism (and the news didn't, too)=

>Yeah sure, it will be one of those rare never happens in Europe not Muslim attacks.
Maybe it was a gang fight. There are plenty of those in germany.

Niggers at it again

good thing that armed civilian was there to stop the madness

There have been fewer murders per year in the US since 2000 than in the 1970s, 1980s, and most of the the 1990s. DESPITE the fact that the population is much larger (~316 million).

You're full of shit. You're a retarded faggot who sees a leftist gun control graphic on the Internet, decides that MUST BE DUH TROOF, and then repeats it forever as "proof" of your own wisdom and virtue.

But it's all a lie. You lack both. Feel free to shoot yourself. disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

murders. not death by guns.

the murder rate by gun has increased massively in the US since the 1970's.

and we WILL ban guns. We'll repeal the 2nd amendment, ban guns, and then we'll confiscate them

kek and yes, we WILL take them from your cold, dead hands.

cool story bro. are you going to stack up to be the first one though the door to take them from me. or are you just going to sit there and talk tough

I love the people who are like

> you cannot change the constitution

Right. That's why there's a first amendment

> But... uhhhhhhh... you can't change it again!

Right. That's why there are 27 amendments.

usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/16/pokmon-trainers-shot-palm-coast-florida/87207116/

floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2016/07/17/patient-employee-shot-dead-room-titusville-hospital/87217072/

I'm active duty military. I'll shoot you first before trying to take guns from civilians.

good goyim

>Implying jews aren't behind gun control

Stop acting precious about it just cos it wouldn't be smart for the government to repeal the 2nd amendment now. One day, maybe not in our lifetime, but one day it will happen. It's not gonna be some blatant sweep of taking away guns either.

I like these posts. They seem like they dispel most of the problems with guns...you know the niggers that have them

>jews want us to have guns
nigger you serious?

I'm torn here. Do I stay with the man and get to experience total power of a true totalitarian regime in a bad ass SS uniform or live in a sewer eating rats fighting the man.

This is why I love being American.

Fuck, a country where ONE person being murdered doesn't make the news is pretty fucked.

Niggers DO NOT know how to act. Fuck all that black lives matter bull shit. If you motherfuckers would obey orders maybe you wouldn't get shot. Not all black people are like this I'm just talking about the ones that are just uncivilized which we deem niggers.