Is a muffing top a boner kill?

is a muffing top a boner kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

seriously? is bad

>muffing

If it was a bit more proportionate it would've been fine. Lose like 4kg and you're hot as fuck.

Look at this delicious muffing.

Don't lose the butt though. Needs more butt. Do squats and lunges.

Do you know the Muffing Man?

the muffing man?

Muffing is now a meme.

The Muffing Man..

No having a muffing top isn't a boner kill. Being a massive faggot is. /thread

Yes looks fucking gross and not far off a full blown gunt

sry just wondering cause i had it since i can remember
kek dem typos

Go to bed, Sarah

Write muffing on the muffing, OP

turn around so I can see your penis

Need to see from the front. Muffing tops are more forgivable the hotter the rest of the package is, tbh

not as bad from the front

Its not bad on the front.

Nice tuck job

>muffing

timestamp or gtfo

Totally fuckable

I liked you until you /threaded yourself.

Nobody will ever love you, user.

Muffintop is less of a BK than hairy muff, IMO

One person asked for a timestamp. One person. The rest of you are retards.

Assuming this is you in the pics...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're gorgeous from both sides.

No, it isn't.

She gots the muffing top!!! Call da amberlamps!!!

She dint do muffing!!

If you go down on her are you muffing her?

Holy shit that muffing looks yummy. Fucking op is a sperg!

thnx

Yes

Hairy muff is hot

I'd munch on your muffin.

Whats with the weird generic poses

Also timestamp ffs how long do you think we've been here.

Show me your tits hanging while you bend over

Muffing*

Fucking nigger retard.

if that pic is OP you don't have a MUFFIN top

I'd fuck you but you're not sexy you're average anyone here saying otherwise is lying, no offence OP, you just dont have the proportions to pull of that weight. You're no ones definition of the perfect woman but it doesnt mean you cant be. Work at it. Please. You have potential.

Close up of spread pussy is needed for science of course

Did you even read the thread?

its more visible from the back

Fuck off with your timestamp demand you massive faggot. Plus it was already posted anyways.

Off* it pisses me off when people make that mistake I cant believe I made it myself.

you have nothing to worry about, damn stfu and get laid

You have a sexy body! Can we see your face?

God your house looks uncomfy and gross. I couldnt live in a place like that

hawt. Also no muffin tops are more of a turn on to me than anything, as long as it doesn't go overboard of course. Flat tummies are for 12 year old boys and I'd rather sleep with someone with the body of an actual woman thats gone through actual puberty.

Please don't listen to misogynistic bullshit like this, OP. You're gorgeous. And if some asshole tells you "Well, I'd be with you if you were " then you deserve FAR better than the asshole in question.

plenty of horny milfs of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html

Shit tier room 0/10 wouldn't bang

Moar pls

Fuck no it's not. Bush stinks and looks nasty, GTFO with that

>misogynistic bullshit

Tumblr plz go

Yeah well some exercise would help. I recommend callanetics.

you're fine OP, exercise wouldnt hurt tho

would smash you repeatedly and suck on your nice tits

What kind of trailer trash are you sleeping with that their bush stinks?

Dude you're missing my entire point just fuck off.

Motherfucker why settle when you can have both.

Shit man, mediocrity like yours is why bitches have an inflated ego.

I would expect nothing out of my girlfriend that I wouldn't expect out of myself.

Fuck that shit.

was going but now i'm distracted

No, but your lack of hips is.

Spread puusy

Was you're point that she's not good enough right now, and that she could stand some "improvement" to make her more desirable?

Because I'm pretty sure that was your fucking point. And it just so happens to be misogynistic. I didn't invent the definitions, I'm just passing them on.

you are everything what is wrong with this board and our society. honestly. please leave you giant douche.

Bye me? All I said is your house doesn't look like a comfy place to live, I dunno something about it makes it seem cold and unwelcoming. My place is warm and clean yet not obviously cleanfreaky clean, tidy with lots of books and blankets and shit. It's cozy af and generally a great place to live.

Your tits look amazing for sucking, bend over

You're in for a very unhappy life, user. Good luck with that.

If humanity wouldn't care about improving themselves, we would be still living in caves and eating raw meat.
Don't pass these pc definitions on, you disgust us.
sincerely: everyone on this board

More please?

Why'd she come here if she was happy with herself the way she is? What she needs isnt a bunch of desperate fat neckbeards pandering to her telling her she's perfect when she isn't. I'm not a liar. She is a 6/10. Her height and weight ratio are off and she simply doesnt have the proportions for it to work for her. This is the hand life dealt her. She can make it work but it wont be easy.

You do know how fat distrubition works, yet? When a woman goes through puberty, she gets a larger ass, larger hips and larger tits. Biologically speaking, men are meant to be more lean and fit then women, who need those reserves for childbearing. I can't go against my own biological intuition. I look at a thick/chubby girl and my dick wants that because her body seems primed for the fucking. Also that's fine, I'm not in the best shape and I'm cool with that. Not everyone needs to look like zyzz.

>bye me

Whoops I must be more tired than I thought, soz for any other mistakes

actually I'm happy with my life. What makes me unhappy is the existence of your kind.
Just an hero, do yourself a favor, don't hesitate, deep inside you know it's going to happen sooner or later.

Stop wearing skin tight jeans for like 6 months and it'll correct itself. Shit happens because people wear tight as fuck clothes and put on weight

My GF has one and it is the #1 reason I'm thinking of breaking it off with her. She takes her shirt off and I get turned off.

>Not everyone needs to look like zyzz
You're pathetic.

Everyone needs to look like zyzz user. Everyone.

Aspire for once in your life.

I'm not in the mood for all the bullshit in this thread. I'm just enjoying some high quality tits. Maybe if everyone shut the fuck up, we might see some more.

Satan says hi

tbh i don't like muscular people
this

If anything is wrong with you. is that you live in a fucking sty. clean that shit up.

You're hot as hell. No need to be self conscious.

If you've had it since you can remember then you've probably been wearing super tight stuff since you can remember. Have you tried wearing slightly elastic jeans or skirts for more than a month.

Either that or it's just genetic either way, looks fine

Thank you. I'd date you just so I could lick you up all the time.

You don't like muscular people why? They're aesthetic so is it a personality thing? Do you resent them because they have determination and reap the rewards of hard effort. Something you clearly cant do considering you came here to have a bunch of fedorafags compliment your entirely average and clinically overweight (trust me if you did a full bodyscan you'd be overweight) body.

Your house is dirty as fuck. My house is dirty as fuck. We should get together and clean up then fuck. Real dirty like.

love your tits, do a pic like this please

/fit in action

Fuck off nerd. Noone gives a fuck about a timestamp you fucking faggot.

it is genetic
you are right i should

That fucking jock itch tho.

>still no timestamp

OP is confirmed a 46 year old man with entirely too much body hair. Frankly I'm surprised it covers his 200kg frame.

Really it's more a lack of butt mass. Lose a little hip and build a little butt and it's perfect