Sup Sup Forums. I could really use a bit of advice. So yesterday I met a grill on Blendr. On a bad day she's 8/10...

Sup Sup Forums. I could really use a bit of advice. So yesterday I met a grill on Blendr. On a bad day she's 8/10. She's cute, funny, sexy, and, most importantly, she likes me. Now for the advice part. We Skyped for about 8 hours yesterday. We talked, fooled around, she talked about her daddy issues, and she shared in great detail her rape experience. Naturally, I sat through and listened and told her that it was okay and that I was here. Then she starts crying and saying that she's not good enough for me and I deserve so much more etc, then she dropped the L bomb. I didn't really know what to say, so I just returned it. I really do like her, quite a bit, but I don't want to hurt her. I'm a standard fat Sup Forumstard that honestly doesn't deserve [pic related]. I'm going to try and make this work, because we do get along rather well, but any advice is very welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell her to clean her fucking room.

Go for it and see what happens. What's the worst that could happen?

Well, she could kill herself. She has a history of self harm and suicidal tendencies. I just don't want to see anything bad happen to her.

you got any more nudes?

No. I don't have anything saved. She showed me everything over skype last night, so trust me when I tell you she's, at worst, 8/10.

Lol I found myself in a similar situation 4 years ago.

I've been married for 3 years and miserable for 2. I'd say go for it, but be sure she's worth it before any considerable commitment. You will get tired of her looks eventually.

If she cleaned her room and took care of herself she might be a 4/10. You have to be fucking autistic if you think being involved with somebody that unstable is a good idea. That's a ball of stress and a dependant wounded sick animal you have to feed. Fuck spending money and, more importantly, time on a waste of money and time. Vagina a good, but not that good.

>but somebody has to love them
You are buddy. I don't need to do shit for anybody.

You should tell her you dont give a shit, which is the truth. You should tell her you like her because you want to fuck her, which is the truth. And, you should tell her that she is a complete fucking mess and she should get her life together or start investing in kittens.

But she would do that anyway, even if you weren't there. You have nothing to lose, just do it faggot. And you could be like, her shining star or whatever that makes her feel better.

This is what I'm afraid of. The issue is, I do give a shit. We have tons of shared interests and there is a definite connection, beyond the sexual one. I would very much like to see her happy and problem free, but I've never dealt with anyone that has those issues, and I don't even know where to begin.

I've made the decision to give this a go long before I made this post. I'm just looking for a bit of blunt advice on how to deal with the situation. She likes me, I like her. I'm going to try.

There's plenty of more fish in the sea. She is such a fucking bad idea it's not even funny. I once mad this mistake as well. Waisted fucking 4 years of my life. Glad I didn't get her pregnant. My son or daughter would have experience similar mental issues because of her genetics. Life isn't worth fucking up. Go find another girl, you'll find plenty. She's not worth your time as you only have one life, and you should not fuck it up.

We the ppl

Yikes. Avoid like the plague. A girl crying rape and talking about daddy isues then proclaiming love for you in such a short period of time is most certainly going to cheat, lie and just generally be a crazy bitch.

How to deal with what situation, OP?
It seems like you've already dealt with it.

ok heres my advice. Wrap the shit outta your dick dont let horniness get the better of you

Girls like that are mad fucks but they share those skills so be ware friend.
Also obv its not gonna work out long term so dont get to attached

plenty of sexy anal girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html

How to go about a relationship. She has issues, but the majority of time she and I talked we really enjoyed each-other's company. All I know right now is I'm going to try and make it work. If it doesn't, so be it.

Seems like the biggest negative is no rape role play, that could be a deal breaker for some.

Just make sure she's not using you for the time being, don't be a cuckold teddy bear. You have to get something out of this instead of being a blanket for her to hug.

You should commit you life and time to this girl, so we can have a good suicide thread in five years.

Actually yeah, I a gree with this user. You can kill yourself too, and then we'll have two less betas to deal with economically.

Well, she did ask if she could call me daddy during relations, so I think the weird role play shit is very much possible. I've already gotten a bit out of this, and according to her I'm going to get quite a bit more when we meet.

No ragrets, but be careful about the daddy shit

>if u cin handil me at me wurst
>u kin hiv my at me bist

Jenna?

Yeah, it shook me up a bit when she first brought it up. I'm going to try and avoid it unless she specifically asks for it.

No.

Maybe get a little drunk with her and try to talk more about this.
Make her feel safe around you
Don't fuck this up user
You are dealing with some serious shit

BAHAHAHAH THIS. ^ THIS. ^

Can someone tell me what the fuck the L bomb is?

What matters is if you like her. Looks are a bonus but fade with age. Can you stand to be around someone who is insecure and broken....or do you have the will to make her love herself again without pushing her away with beta 'pussy on pedestal' attitudes? Also...excersise...lose them rolls and get fit because 1. You're gonna be an insecure bitch too if she starts making guy friends and you're still fat. 2. You looking better will be a bonus for her too...also you wont die as young and stand a better chance of getting laid if things go south.

All you have to do is put in effort to make you both happy in your relationship.

You guys haven't even met in person? OP... She's most likely crazy. Tread carefully. If shit starts getting weird, duck out ASAP. Don't commit until she has proven herself sane and stable.

OP here, this is honestly the best advice I've heard so far.

she's Lesbian?

Love, boyo.

It means the love bomb, when she says I love you

didn't read any of this but rape victims are red flags.
you don't make a rape victim your girlfriend. they're broken emotionally.

it's bullshit and it sucks, but that's the way it is. the fact that she said she loves you after meeting you a fucking day ago should make this self evident.

you're an adult and you can make your own decisions, but you're going to regret it in a years time if you pursue this.

Okay faggot take a seat.

Stop being a fucking pussy. You're currently being a wet shivering pussy.

Yeah no shit shes damaged that's why shes settling for a fat cunt such as yourself. If you don't date her someone else will. Probably with less care towards her feelings in comparison to yourself. You made this fag post after all.

So now that we have established that you're the lesser of two evils. Lets move on to the next part of this post.

Congratulations you've stumbled upon a bird with every sexual dysfunction imaginable. My ex was raped before we got together and had no father figure at all in her life. She was fucked in the head beyond belief. But a real dirty bitch in bed.

This girl will want some rough rape play wiith you, most likely pretending you're her father.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

Take it with a pinch of salt OP. My advice isn't sage but its sound. Every relationship is different and she could be a total psycho or you could make each other extremely happy...could go either way...but either way, your own health and confidence is important. So lose some rolls regardless.

Don't avoid persuing her because of this.

Just remember You DO NOT fall in love with a cunt like this. This is 100% for fun.

he's going to catch feelings if he pursues her. 100% unavoidable. if he lacks the relationship experience to make up his own mind about this, he's the kind of person who would fall for this girl. he doesn't know how to play the game and its going to blow up in his face.

And this faggot has no clue. My ex was raped after we split and it does NOT highten sex drive and kinkyness. It closes doors to their trust that would've otherwise been left ajar...they may have a rape fantasy...but so has 3 out of 10 woman ive met who HAVNT been raped. It just takes a lot more patience to reach that comfort stage...or you may never get to that stage as it might be too painful for them....but your patience will be rewarded with the womans loyalty

Speaking from experience...
If you were able to pull it off and start engaging in some sort of serous relationship with her, it will be very challenging at times. Maybe not at first but her issues will come out and haunt you at one time or another. Go for it, but get ready for an emotional roller-coaster down the road.

I've played the game and know how to deal with a normal relationship. Her being a bit nuts is the new thing for me. I've not fallen for her the way she has allegedly for me, but I do like her. We share common interests and get along. I'm going to try and take it slow, and if she pushes I'll have to move on.

Kek

You fucked up. You obviously do not understand vice. Your whole attitude reeks of cuck.

>>Don't do thy own will OP
>>Just be a faggot and take whatever life gives you and remember to say thanks.
Be the Ram. Don't be the sheep.

Sounds like you got the right idea/mentality about this already. As far as I see, there are three ways it can go. One, she's that wounded bird that just needs a positive, loving influence in her life in order to move past her issues; very unlikely, but still a possibility. Two, she'll latch on very quickly to you, lots of crazy sex and fun with some instability and craziness thrown in and then she gets bored and cheats on you. She'll either ask you to forgive her and be her backup plan or go full nutzo and just fuck you over. In either case, you break it off and avoid commitment. Three, she'll latch on to you like a leech and try to trap you there to be her beta for life, either through a ring or a child. Either way, avoid that shit, and prepare yourself for emotional manipulation at every turn.

Honestly, if you're planning on trying it out, try and get her therapy anyways. She sounds like she needs it.

Bro you do need to work on your game. Because you still think they're not all nuts.

>yesterday I met a girl
>yesterday
>she droped the L bomb
>love
FUCKING. RUN.

What is the L bomb?

Lobotomy?

Post more pics of her

Wait, I totally misread that initially. She said she loved you after EIGHT FUCKIN HOURS? RUN, YOU DUMB BASTARD.

sage advice.
L bomb after one day is not a red flag, its a god damn blinking light with siren

Do you see the chaos on her bedroom floor? It's a picture of what's going on in her mind. My advice: Run, Forrest, Run!

ABORT ABORT she's a crazy bitch, not worth it, OP trust me, she will fuck you up mentally

Should probably run given that you have only known her for a day... maybe it was a slip or something since it sounds like it was a pretty emotional thing though.

If you feel like risking it though, do your best not to become too invested. I know that's easier said than done though.

With damaged girls that think poorly of themselves... You can help if you are a good guy that cares, but the problem is that when they eventually start to get over their bullshit and realize they aren't as undesirable as they thought and start get better, they will often realize they can do better than YOU as well.

You will be their "only one" and they will "always love you, you help me get through so much =)" until they are finally pretty much through their bullshit, then they will find someone they actually WANT instead of just someone they think is willing to settle for them, and they will quickly forget about all that "forever" bullshit.

It's a tough situation really... You can't really help them if you don't care, but if you care then you will probably end up heartbroken.

In my opinion though... Unless you have some other chance with some other girl, then ride it out for a little bit. Don't give her keys or anything like that, and don't be a jerk, but have some fun. Do some shit together, meet her friends, make fuck, that kinda stuff. Try to (mentally and emotionally) keep yourself near the edge though and stay strong, so you can break it off if you start seeing more danger signs.

Fuck her and leave

>Tells you about Daddy issues
>About her being raped
>Says she loves you
>All within 8 hours of meeting her

>"But we have common interests!"
No, OP. This does not end well for you. She is not a wounded animal, she is a professional victim. She will eat you up, tear you apart and then betray and leave you when you catch feelings. Go find a normal girl, I'm sure your interests aren't that obscure.

Why has no one asked for more pics of her, not just nudes but pics in general.

Pics plz

Lets just hope she isn't using you to advance her confidence. Shit like this happened to me 4 times already, it sucks. They say they love you but as soon as they start being happy they take it for granite and fuck you over. I do hope this turns out well fir you op.