I wasnt going to make this thread but fuck it

I wasnt going to make this thread but fuck it.
Sup Forums im going clubbing with a bunch of mates in a week but this is the first time. Any advice?
>inb4 beta cuck
Pic unrelated

Also if you cant tell by the image size, aus fag here. So ye help me the fuck out Sup Forumsros

if a girl makes eye contact with you, it's an invitation to approach

be goofy and enjoy yourself. The more you look like you're having fun, the more girls will be drawn to you. The more you look like you're on a serious hunt, the less interested girls will be

Do i get piss drunk or a little idk

get drunk enough to enjoy yourself. You want to be drunk enough that you're not self-conscious at all, but you don't want to be stumbling over yourself. A little drunk is better than piss drunk. 3 drinks should probably be plenty.

>ditch your friends
>buy 2 liters of coke
>order pizza
>watch all nine seasons of peep show
>???
>profit

I usualy get 10 shots to feel anything... But ight man thanks

This is not cringe thread faggot

alltho it apears to be a summer thread guy. Maybe lurk more b4 posting friend?
>such a waste of trips

well, different folks, different strokes. There's a lot of variance with how much alcohol is going to get you how far gone - usually 3 strong drinks is enough to get me pretty tipsy, if drunken in quick succession. However, some places really water down their drinks, and then it'll take maybe 7 to feel much. The key thing is, you want to be in control of yourself. You want to drink enough to feel carefree, confident, and at the top of your game. Once you start to fall apart, it's pretty much game over.

Yeah true, know how i can get laid user? I mean i know how to make a conversation but i dont know who is or isnt out of my league.

Ye ok suck on your dubs

is this you?

mhm

Yes no maybe

>3 posters
don't tell me you op?

I'm Op.

Focus less on whether a girl is out of your league or not, and more on which girls are responding to your advances. Obviously some girls are just going to be unacceptable to you, so you'll ignore those. But beyond that a horrible mistake is to get a decent girl's attention, then ignore her to try and get somebody better. Lots of guys ignore who they're succeeding with to try to get the optimal girl, and that always fucks them up. The pick up hours aren't that long, so when you see somebody responding to your advances, go with her. Also, don't be afraid to advance things. If you're dancing with a girl and you're uncertain of what to do so you just keep awkwardly dancing, she'll get bored and move on. So when you have a girl's attention, take risks - do something goofy, twirl her, ask her if she wants a drink, talk to her, etc. - advance things.

If she's foreign or a minority, she may be easier to pick up. Foreigners are less secure in unfamiliar environments and they feel like they're on an adventure, so they're more willing to hook up. Minorities, especially black girls, can have low self-esteem because they get less attention, so you could sometimes get an amazing black girl as easily as a mediocre white girl.
Don't be afraid to touch her arms, back, eventually leg, and so on.
Be funny and keep the conversation light. Be fun.

Who is she

She's underaged.

Jordyn Jones.

hahahahaha

if summer had a face it would be yours.

suck my dick nigger faggot
user asked for source I gave him source

I was out last night and from what i remember i must have got with atleast 5 different girls taking 2 numbers home with me.

My advice..be confident in yourself, hammer a few shots at the bar, not too many then just go dance with the girls. Dont be creepy and linger around/stare at the girls just go for it..alot of the time i find that i dont have to say two words to the girl before we're making out.

Op here, thanks user. Ill try my best and if it dosent work who cares it will be a fun night regardless, just didnt want to burn the oportunity due to my none existing experience in these things.