Anti-trump thread

anti-trump thread
HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT YOU RACIST CUNTS

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
TRUMP IS A PERSONAL HERO OF MINE
AND I WILL REPORT YOU

Your resistance only makes our God emperor stronger.

Low tier bait

Neither will shillery. Now be gone faggot.

>Your resistance only makes our butthurt stronger.
fixed

This country is fucked and its the mindless people living there that killed it.

Hates Hillary.
Runs unelectable asshat against her.
Rightwing, why you so stoopid?

Now come on, op. Leave our Donald alone

Sage

>durr I think Jilly Johnson has a chance
>durr

If Trump wasn't a hateful racist retard, people would actually like him, user. So no.

4342227368 i found trumps number

>using green text like a faggot
>double the faggotry

This. They could have toned down Trump's rhetoric to about 50% and won handily.

And even if that's still the plan, Trump's put his foot up his ass one too many times to make that happen.

I hope he wins, can wait for the end of USA most stupid people ever

>being a faggot about built in forum tools
>still being a faggot about thinking Gary Steinson has a fuck of chance

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TRUMP IS RACIST AGAIN?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

1) He is on the fast track to be president.
2) He has never said a single racist thing ever.

ProTip: "Mexican" and "Muslim" aren't races.

Nice! It would appear that you are the most stupid. Congrats on the award!

The first thing Trump is going to do is test the nukes on your shitty faggot country.

what racist remark has Trump made? None.
>Media has twisted his statements about deporting illegal immigrants.
>Illegal immigrants are criminal by default and are still responsible for more crime than any other group.
>media proves that is racist by assuming he meant hispanics. There are many white illegal immigrants

No

"most stupid"

protip: your trolls are tired and shity b8

I think it was stupid of you to take for granted the fear mongering of the international propaganda press.

>He has never said a single racist thing ever.

Top kek

Mexican is not a race. Muslim is not a race.
Your argument is invalid.

I don't see why people think Hillary will be any different.
Nothing will change.

>durr hurr hurr I lerns shit on Sup Forums

More like anti-politcs

Trump and Shillary are both just as evil as each other, infact Shillary is probably more so, Trump only has edgy opinions and is a stereotypical conman, Hillary is corrupt to the core and tries her hardest to hide it, she isn't passionate about anything other than making money

>durr hurr hurr I jus call you stupid.
FTFY dick.

'Sup carl

He's not racist I'm Asian, yes he's annoying, but some people other than /pol will vote for him too

so all the social changes of the past 8 years, like gay marriage, expansion of Medicare, the first President to recognize climate change--never happened.

K

'Sup! I'm just shit posting with my cuck buddies!

triggered this hard

this, fuck trump

lol found the butthurt wannabe immigrant

>le god emperor meymey Xd

Pathetic. Can you be any more obvious you're a videogame playing armchair racist neckbeard?

Fuck you man. Why do you have to be so hurtful?

Actually b8 posting is great right now

gtfo

Sup!

I can't wait for the Hillary vs trump debates and for trump to call out Hillary for only getting this far becasue she is a women
I was legitimately mad when Bernie lost to her

Trump for prez

the fuck

Good work on describing yourself lol. The faggotry in your post is reaching autistic levels.

>I was legitimately mad when bernie lost to her
as opposed to being illegitimately mad?

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I don't think so cucky

look at all the well though out liberal arguments in this thread....lol you people do a great job of discrediting yourselves. Liberals are truly the most dimwitted people on earth. They believe just saying "racist" over and over will win them any argument...This shit Is hilarious, please kill yourselves.

Trump 2016!!! deal with it faggots

Yeah well so was I but let's face it, Sanders fucked up by not getting the minority vote and obviously didn't do enough research on Democratic Party protocol to warn his potential voters. No big deal, learning experience for next time some tries what he's doing. Probably 8 years from now, possibly 4 if Hillary fucks up.

NIGGER

Reason I don't like the idea of building a wall my reason is unconventional.

A wall can do more than keep people out they can also be used to keep people in.

Also all you anti globalism people need to realize that technology has made this world smaller. We can travel around the world and talk to people instantly from around the planet. The fact of the matter is there is a world of people out there and we are gonna have to get over the fact we can't be totally self sufficient. Our country is at a cross roads we can regress and try to compeat as a manufacturing economy or we can educate our population and advance into a information service economy. The choice is yours don't Fuck this up.

>can't handle being called out for supporting a racist like Trump
>calls opponents "dimwitted"

kek

>makes plebbitors butthurt
voting for hilary

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the betrayel of Bernie. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he doing this? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I wanted Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was going to take Hillary down not join her.

Found him!

illegal immigrant and muslim are not races, your argument is invalid.

The wall is to appeal the mass majority of voters who don't follow the elections in details people are gonna vote for the safest option one they don't have to think to hard about aka trump

Trump is gonna Make America God Damn Delicious Again.

>durr hurr I stills replies with Sup Forums faggotry
>durr

He started his campaign on a racist generalization. How are you people such imbeciles? Do you really not understand or do you willingly turn a blind eye?

You used the word cucky lol. the b8 is strong in this one.

Bernie was a shill from the beginning you fucking moron, you honestly believe he didn't fully understand the democratic "system"? are you that fucking retarded? Why do you think he was so quick to endorse Hilary? You got fucked over by a retard commie.

Thanks based Sanders, I want my chicken tendies!

expected from libtard cuck

>durr hurr hurr i knows how to make berniebros mad
>durr

What did he say again that was racist?

goddam son, you are next level stupid, and obviously a nigger.

Yea those voters are ignorant Americans. I honestly blame our education system for them. Schools do so much to prevent bullying and fitness but don't teach critical thinking or life skills to agree groups that need it.

>durr tell me how trump is racist durr

faggot

Yes my good goyum. Let the hilary win

They aren't doing anything wrong, they have a ot of misinformation to correct.

You fucking white male

just stop, you're getting desperate.

>durr I haz a whole dickshunary of Sup Forums buzwords

Big poo face doo doo head!!!!

Nigger.

Worst b8 ever. OP is probably a 12 year old

Oh you!

>blame our education system
The funny thing is it's run by our government. Completely ran by libtards! The libtards want more control!

Were fucked either way. Ive stopped paying attention a long time ago.

>spews a flood of cringing anti-Sanders rhetoric
>calls other posters desperate

kek

>le hillary is corrupt meme

Mexican Deteced

Point proven. Thats exactly the problem.

I hope Terry Gilliam sues your fucking ass

>Yes my good goyum. Let the hilary win
Yeah, Trump is totally not backed by Jews
>How many Sup Forumsacks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

hillary is not corrupt (she is)

that post is "cringing"

Mexican's are pretty cool, ever gotten to know one?

wew lad
you sure took your sweet time writing that
I don't even care that it was bernie who lost
I don't like how people are voting based off of gender rather than based off of promises

Two, but they can't leave mommy's basement to do it

All I see on both sides are butthurt people

yeah, i paid 20$ for it, not bad, not sure about the taco's they gave me tho, pretty sure it was dog meat

>obvious unable to discuss politics
>still trying to hide flunking 8th grade

Kek. So perfectly encapsulates all the trumpfags.