Who wants to hear a story

Who wants to hear a story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5eaOkIoitXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If its related to your pic sure.

Seconded

No, it's better

Impossible, but does it have to do with little boys?...

No it had to do with me, a big boy

Gay, but—
what can I do for you, my child?...
[Listening]

go ahead faggot

not interested

waiting fuccboi

A big boy that forced himself on a little boy?

What do you guys think of the haircut?

I'd like to thank any motherfucker in here, anyone on this site for helping me meet the love of my life.
youtu.be/5eaOkIoitXg
There's the story^ you're all the fucking best bros

this bothers me more than it should

BENIS :D :D :D

Who else clicked thinking this was YLYL

From spritely young lad to jr uptight faggot in one hair cut..

Waiting for the story
>inb4 OP hasn't pre-typed it.
>inb4 OP is a faggot.

youtu.be/5eaOkIoitXg Here's the story guys.

I got tired of waiting for OP, so I'm going to share this little thing I wrote:

'The Parable of the Baker's Son'
There once was a man, who was the son of a baker, with very good looks whom was the jealousy of all.
His father betrothed him to the most beautiful woman, the lust of a man named Yerushabel.
One day he was working with the servants of his father, when he entered the oven to clean out the ash.
The men of the town shoved him deep inwards, and fired it up and left him alone.
The screams of the man, were heard by the neighbors, who resented the prices of the father and did not go out.
After an much time, from upon a wagon, Yerushabel came hither and loosed him from inside the fiery furn.
There gathered a crowd, the men came and saw him, and asked of the neighbors how long did he toil.
The neighbors did not answer and the man did not know.
To his recovery bed, the betrothed of the man came, they opened the door, and she let out a yell.

The next day, the son of the baker, begged the father of the woman, the lust of Yerushabel, to loose him from matrimony, and so he obliged him, and the man went to sleep for the first time since then.
A year passed, and his father the baker, in much mourning, went to the neighbor to the north.
And told him, because of your hand this happened, because you heard him crying and did save him not.
Give me your daughter, to offer my son now, as a small restitution for your bitter wrong.
The neighbor came to the house and knocked at the door and told the baker's son, have my daughter to wed.
The son shed a tear and invited them inward, and served them a meal and was their host.
And at the door, gave to the father, a dove saying take for your daughter this gift.
As you have offered, so have I returned, I harbor no resentment, but please come hither no more.
A time passed, and the father longed for grandchildren, and went to the neighbor in the house from across.

I'll read one but you wont have me hearing any stories today

And said come wretched man, who had been his servant, and give your daughter as recompense to my son.
So they came and together they met his son at the doorway. And these are the words that sayeth his son:

Friend, take this money and go to the market down yonder, and purchase from there where they sell turtle doves
A goodly pair, one for you and one for your daughter, this is enough, but this way, again, I ask you do not come.
The very next day, the father the baker, awoke from a nightmare and quickly arose.
And took with him the daughter from the house to the right of him, the house of Yerushabel, whom he met in the street on her way back to home.
And went to his son and said, take and eat freely, the joy of your heart needn't be prolonged.
The son said, father, from the bread of your bakery every day I have eaten, and from its profits I was clothed, which my hands are too burned for me now to work in, from whence, into these hands, all the money that's entered was taken. Take from your funds and buy now three doves. One for you, and one for your daughter with you, and the third one send off, for your son now departs.

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."