Laugh at Poortugal thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Assmad frog

I honestly think this will backfire on you, m8.
This is a whole new level of salt tbqh.

Olympics are irrelevant

If you want to make fun of Portugal talk about their performances in World Cups

No one cares about the Olympics, Pierre

One Euro Cup is worth 50 gold medals mon frère

no

The French really really are pathetic.

Pathetic, mohammed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least, you tried.

I'm sorry to inform you, but nobody in Portugal gives a shit about the olympics.
Lietarally all the portuguese atheltes that go there are always complaining about how the media doesn't care about them.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Stop posting "The French are pathetic" in all threads, you autist

I care. Just not enough to get assblasted when someone points out we have a crappy Olympic record.

This just pathetic Jean-Pierre i am getting to the point of revoking your ally pass.

b-but he's a proxy fag

Stop being pathetic, then.

disgustingly pathetic m8

cheetahs are better bait

Nice proxy José.

The guy who won the silver medal must be a national hero or something

THERE WERE ACTUALLY 2 (TWO) MEDALS!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Alberto Barbosa trying to make French reputation even worse.

kek

People here only care about the olympic sports every 4 years. I actually care for it and our record in the olympics is shamefull. There are countries with 10M population that does a lot better than us like Hungary or Cuba.

>all of these poor degenerate countries talking about how irrelevant the olympics are

they will never know, frogbros

strange, I mean didn't you have good athletics like Naide Gomes?

Naide Gomes generation is old now. We have some female runners for the marathon or the 10kms that are goat in the european level but they are outclassed by the africans.

We are getting good in canoeing, though. But other than that we are shite.

Sports that should be Olympic:

indoor football
beach football
roller hockey

>devil's trips

checked. also keked

I care a lot tbqh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow France didn't even lose the Euro cup, why are they so mad?

Shame this thread wasn't up when I was having my dinner. I could have used the extra salt.

You've got to be kidding me

Like Huey Lewis likes to sing.. it's hip to be square

It would be cool to try a 9-players football at the olympics, it would surely be more spectacular than car parking contest we have now

>salt
fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

>that image

I don't think you realize. All of Paris was literally filled with people. Metro stations were like indoor concerts. Cars honking before the match and shit. Even shitty touristic neighbourhoods where nothing usually happens. Legit 10/10 cuties were talking to you in the street like you always knew each other. People from anywhere in France came with their friends and family. Train tickets from Marseille, Lyon Bordeaux were sold out. Millions of people ready to live the night of their life on the Champs Élysées, remembering the absolute euphoria of 1998. After the match everyone quietly went home. Shit was so so hard. I wish we were eliminated by Germany to avoid this.

top kek

Look at this picture Pierre. What's the first thing that comes to your mind?

Such a prolific cuck!

I bet 300 euros on Portugal winning so it's not that bad. But I just...had a bad feeling. My friends were so sure we were gonna win.

this is fake, they all look french to me, especially Mandanda, Mangala and Sissoko

>France has never won a war

LEL

>portugal: 4 champions leagues
>france: 1 champions league

hmmm

Butthurt frenchie

ehem, we have 1 CL and 3 ECC.

don't be autistic

>Being this salty
I enjoyed those frog tears. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Must be hard being france desu
They get ass fucked by sand niggers in 2015
They pretty much surrendered their country to the idea of "multi culturism"
They lost against t.Alberto Barbosas
90% of their team is black so, that's another down side
So bitter, they didn't even pass the portuguese flag on the Eiffel tower
Cocky as fuck getting the bus saying "Baggette bois got the cup"
baggette bois will baggette forever

really makes you think

nice b8 Antoine

>Thinking the Olympics actually matter

There is only one world game.