How about this?

How about this?
>Your country
>View from your window
I'll start.
Russia.
Let's see if we can get a shittier view.

ok

Oi you stop that and give me your pics...

idi nahuy,da

hows the citylife on a sunday?
is it quiet around you or is there some action going on?

6?

Some white trash passing by my windows from time to time. Other than that it's quiey.

Here is the view from my home, not to bad tbh.

poor

As expected, who needs themed threads when you can have YL YL and pics you shouldn't share threads for days...
people theese days...

my view, forgot the pic

Used to be a farm view. Now it's a typical shit tier neighborhood with houses on top of each other. Manheim, Pennsylvania

1??

Wellington Florida

Hungary, smaller town

Galveston, Texas

View from my bedroom window. I live in a town house and have stormblinds in case of hurricanes.

hey OP, how's the english speaking population in Russia?
Would an American fluent in English/Spanish, and some knowledge of Russian/Chinese be able to get by with the locals?

You have a car jump ramp in your backyard. American AF!

Lol the hobo town

It's horrible, expecially if you go further than moscow. Within the moscow region however it might be possible.

whats the use of those blinds? just for flying debris?

Nah, the weathers bad atm and the fence is still in process but not a bad place

Don't you know, they put Americans in a prison, and make them fight, over there.

I thought that was Mexico for a second there for some reason

Yeah you close them when there's a hurricane. It helps protect from debris like you said, along with the extremely powerful winds and rain. It's just an added protection

Depressing bro

In all honesty I can see it too

10/10 would take you in straight sets

Doesn't sound very straight

я хочу жить в Россию, но я плохо говорю по–русский. :( Спасибо.

Shitty phone cam.

Where is this

You might want to reconsider, it's a bad place to live in. Not terrible but rather bad. anyway let's hear your story, why do you want to live here?

Somewhere in Sweden.

You have Sun in Sweden?

Bavaria

Will the sun go down today at yours?

Been raining for like 3 weeks until the past 2 days.

Thailand. Currently on a short vacation in Koh Lanta. My view from my house in Hat Yai is pretty shitty though. Live in a fairly old neighbourhood that is full of Muslims so not the nicest place to look at. Can't wait till my house is built in the new year...

Florida

I'll guess Uk somewhere

at work in idaho falls idaho

guess not.. same shitty bins

Это правду?
>Don't you know, they put Americans in a prison, and make them fight, over there.

nice, did you ever need them?

Yea we have the same bins in the Netherlands as well. I bet they are all made in Germany, though.

;D

What a creeper.

Yeah I've used them twice. Once in 2005 for Hurricane Katrina and again in 2008 for Hurricane Ike. Although Ike still fucked up my first floor, nothing too bad happened to my second.

Don't know. When the sky is clear, we barely get any darkness at all. I don't pay too much attention to it, I close my blinders at night because it's easy for passer-bys too see into my window.