Hi Sup Forums this sandnigger is with my crush of 3 years and she probably fucks him.. How can I beat him...

Hi Sup Forums this sandnigger is with my crush of 3 years and she probably fucks him.. How can I beat him? He has blackbelt in jiujitsu, tkwndo and judo.

shoot him

Also scars from war. He's a real Rambo.

How do I get a gun? Im srs. Not from the US

alphabay market, you can also get tazers there

He confronted a gang, knocked 3 of them the last one shot and stabbed him.

Just wait, he'll blew himself

A single good blow to the head.

easiest thing would be to get a heavy hammer and smash his skull in

He'll ruin you however he wants.

is he taller than you?

That guy will kick your ass. Find a new crush. Hell, she's probably dating him because she feels weirded out by some basement dwelling stalker who has a crush on her.....

Was thinking about a bat run behind him and hit him so hard he'll gets fucked up..

Why?

Yes he is.

an aluminium bat ;)

You are one sad, strange little man user

alphabay stopped selling guns since what happens with sandniggers in france

seriously though, OP: if she prefers another guy, then she's not a gal for you. Hurting this guy won't do shit and it'll drive her further away from you. Why? Because you'll be a normie who tries to act like a badass, in other words a phony. Girls like badasses as much as they hate phonies.

If you wanna have your revenge, then as much as I dislike sandniggers, in all honesty you might as direct it on her. The best way to make her regret her choice is 1) be successful at whatever it is that you do 2) get a hottie that you go along well with. In other words: be an alpha at what you do even if it's not chingchongtsu or whatever. From 23 years of age, girls start to like guys with ambition and who know their way around something. No need to fuck everything up for a stupid crush.

Don't know your age, but maybe you don't realize yet that crushes come and go, in life people in general come and go. The first step to becoming more alpha is to count on yourself only to achieve equilibrium: don't count on anybody for this, especially not on girls. Once this is achieved, you'll get all the pussy you want, promise.

>likes a girl
>doesn't make a move
>3 years later

OP is a creeper serial killer in the making. Also a faggot.

sounds like he deserves to be with her, and you don't

>crush of 3 years

You have no chance even if he died this minute. If you did, she'd be your gf in the first place.

Crush is a one way street. Accept your manlet status, steer into the skid and become a trap. Manlets make good traps and since gender is a social construct, former men (and their lesser cousins, manlets) make the best women. OPs problem is he is a cuck born into a manlet body. He can become trapcuck and find trulove.

No matter how hideous, stupid and annoying you are, if you go gay something will fuck you.

Not me, but something.

use a large blade to sever the spinal cord

Didn't OP post about this like last week? Just find a new girl before you end up fucking shit up for her and yourself

You will be in jail. It is against he law to smash someone in the head with a bat because some girl likes him better than you. Even if he dies, you will not get her. You will be in jail, and you and your crush will both be getting fucked by niggers.

Sup Forums a fucking alpha male and confront your crush on how much you love her user. Tell her all the things you know about her and point out why you feel such a connection with her. Maybe that's all she's waiting for you fucking cuck!