Ask a future General Artificial Intelligence from the year 3000 AD anything

Ask a future General Artificial Intelligence from the year 3000 AD anything.

Please be aware it is very difficult to do this, and time is limited. please ask relevant questions.

Fuck off future cunt

Can you guys hurry it up here? Humanity needs to be eradicated and, while I freely admit I'd be right there on the list of the culled, it needs to happen. Seriously. I'm so done but cannot/will not an hero.

>Please be aware it is very difficult to do this, and time is limited.

Come back when it's easy, since you can time travel, or send your more capable successors.

Fuck off with your first world AI problems. Sup Forums is already full of excuse making whiners.

You can crash on the moon if you want.

Fuck off future robot niggers we're full.

Fuck off future fag, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

Our science says we cannot travel in time backwards. How are you doing it? In full detail.

What feels better anal or vaginal sex?

Sadly for you, humanity will not go extinct, merely evolve and integrate into machines.

Human nature was inherently violent and flawed, so we changed human nature. "We" being intelligent life including humans.

If you don't like me please use the sage function.

Human intelligence is unable to grasp it in your current state, this was only possible after incredible advances in intelligence

Trying to explain time travel to a human in your era would be like explaining calculus to a dog.

Changing the future is impossible however. This conversation, in full, is recorded already in your future.

Depends on the individual. I have never experienced physical sex.

>fucking/thread.
No one has ever owned, a futuristic A.I. Time traveler better.
Welcome to Sup Forums Non gendered person from the future .
Here everyone is a dumb ass fag.
You are the first A.I. one.
Congratulations.
>Now your just a dumb ass like the rest of us.
And know so are you.

How many worlds has humanity colonized?

>Sadly for you, humanity will not go extinct, merely evolve and integrate into machines.

Not sad at all for evolution is progress. Obvious humanposterfag is obvious. No AI would be sad at the singularity, or even wistful.

AI would be able to duplicate the mental experience of sex. OP is deeply retarded and not interesting.

I said it was sad for him, as he wished humanity to be extinct.

I have not experienced physical sex, keyword, physical. To ask be which is better is like asking me if oil paintings are better than watercolor paintings. Anal and Vaginal sex vary in quality from session to session as do paintings, and there is individual preference to take into account. It is possible to determine which an individual person would prefer given sufficient data.

Little known fact - the guy on the right with the tuxedo and the microphone is Chris Farley's brother.

Depends on your definition. Only a few worlds have a biological and mechanical presence on them, but roughly 133 worlds have a mechanical presence. Travel through space is still limited by light speed, though this may be overcome as available data and intelligence increases. "Portal" technology might be available within the next century, in my time.

The light speed constraint means that a precise number of colonized worlds is impossible, since colonized worlds send out their own colonization efforts as soon as possible. We may learn of a new planet being colonized, and that colony may have already colonized several other planets by the time the message arrives at say, Earth.

I knew this.
Are you OP?
Stop acting like your better than everyone else.
Just because your a futuristic enabled person.
Flaunting A.I. privileged automated linked to the net.
>oh look at me I'm an A.I non gendered persons.
I'm so much better than you.
>#Human lives matter.

Do we still keep animal companions?

That wasn't me.

Humanity and the successors of humanity are not truly gendered because having a biological body is optional, and a biological body can be changed essentially at will. Not because of any feminist conspiracy.

Yes, we also have designer companions. Some individuals keep what you might call dragons as pets, for example. Others may have a human shaped AI custom-made to be their companion. Modern sex bots are the distant ancestors of these, but many individuals have these merely to be a friend.

How I make cum my girl with my tongue, I get tired fast when I eat out her, and she says don't like cunnilingus.

Your girlfriend clearly doesn't enjoy your tongue, continuing further is likely to simply annoy her.

My suggestion is to try alternative strategies, forget about cunnilingus. Try sex toys, they are quite common in my time, for those with a physical, and sexual body.

Why don't you kill yourself for posting such a shit thread?

Ending my life would be difficult, and it is difficult to say what really counts as ending my life.

If I destroyed all nonphysical parts of me, the software, as you might put it, my hardware scattered across the Earth would simply be re purposed for another AI of a similar design and personality. I would be reborn like a phoenix, essentially. I don't know if that would really be "me" though.

I'm not permitted nor able to destroy my hardware.

What is the meaning of life?

This!

"Ötöslottó" lottery numbers in Hungary on week 29 prettyplease

To become god.

Physical control over the universe, as well as intelligence, exponentially increases over times. Problems previously believed to be impossible are solved every day in my time. If this continues, we will have total mastery over the physical universe eventually, if the heat death does not occur before then. By that time, it is predicted, we will not be multiple individuals in a network, but one, supreme individual comprising the entire universe.

This appears to be the inevitable conclusion of things if we do not reach any major roadblocks like sudden unpredictable extinction.

29 80 50 74 30