What if this faggot becomes the president and triggers a world war? hes already a crazy retard

what if this faggot becomes the president and triggers a world war? hes already a crazy retard

Other urls found in this thread:

uasdata.usc.edu/data/election-poll
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guys zodiac killer here

It'll never happen. Hillary has been well ahead the entire election.

I already voted for him in California's primary despite the fact he had already secured the nomination by that point.
10/10 will vote for again in November.
Suck my balls.

If you think there can be such thing as a "world war" in today's world you're an uneducated idiot who shouldn't vote

>Prediction polls
Yeah they worked out so well for Brexit

not sure if bait or retarded

>he thinks world wars can exist with the MAD of nuclear armament
i hope you're joking

Eh. Gives us a reason to use our guns again

You do know Boris is proudly part Turkish and has campaigned hard for UK and Turkey to build closer links for years before his recent powergrab plan that backfired?

He loves kebab and is gutted Leave actually won.

Oh really?

uasdata.usc.edu/data/election-poll

It would last one term and pretty much gift a Democrat winner next time.

Explain how Trump will "start a world war"?

it will just last 20 min max till we kill each other and everything else including the planet itself, but yep, it can exist.

That's not a world war then retard

And no, no single president can trigger such a situation and you'd be a fool to think so

>Putin: "ehi fam ur fingers look mad short tho
>Trump "WONDERFUL AMAZING TRUMP TRUMP MEXICAN GREATTRUMP AMERICA", which is hard to translate but you know he's angry when he use the word mexicans
>nuke everywhere
>cockroaches rule over a cursed earth

at least we might fix the terrorist and pc problem our country has

no, he can't alone, but he can start shit. it almost happened, without even the president order, during the cold war, and we're here just because one of the guys that had the key to authorize the apocalypse bullshit refused to.

Who cares if bojo is happy or not, we're a step closer to kebab-removal

Then why the fuck do nuclear bombs exist you ass?

you're a step closer to have to emigrate to sandniggersland and work here as kebab providers, u cockney homosexual

Similar to Reagan, Trump's naïveté about foreign policy will be run by an experienced diplomatic corp and influential cabinet. If Trump gets elected, he will get advice from the RNC in selecting advisers that aren't bat-shit crazy.

(This is not an endorsement: I can't stand Trump, but I don't fear him.)

I think that we're just a car bomb away from electing Trump. I could happen: Those poll numbers could switch overnight.

I already see it happening. Which is why Trump SHOULDN'T be president. But you got idiots defending this baffoon. Not realizing the consequences of what can happen if he becomes president.

kek

Lol silly Americans not in the know, no surprise their then.

hillary is the one more likely to trigger a world war, she actually has a track record of horrible foreign policy decisions and destabilization

>what is libya
>what is iraq
>what is syria

dumbass

>implying i'm american
>teeth decomposition intensifies

>retarded president starting a world war
That ship already sailed, it just hasn't docked yet

>no single president can trigger such a situation
Maybe not, but the right president could prevent such a situation

>Implying Hillary won't start WW3
I hate Trump but come on.

hillary would not start anything, it's like that timid but rich asshole you had in school. just no way he starts shit but he's rich enough to have peole pretending he counts something

nice shitposting fam

sorry if i've interrupted a never-ending flood of posting educate opinions.
You bottom-feeding turdpie.

Well despite the fact shes already under FBI investigation for doing illegal things, but if you wana vote for jew thats your choice goyim.

Go kiss Shillarys feet you filthy kike

Still better than Hillary

>doing illegal things
>being stupid enough to start shit
two very different things, you nigger
and i'm not a filthy american scum, i'm just here to tell you that you're retarded

To stop wars you mongoloid
Just look at the cold war and explain why its called "cold"

>This post
If your IQ is this low you shouldn't be allowed to vote for anyone

>under FBI investigation
Not anymore.
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Clinton Foundation aspect is still under investigation.

Anyone who votes for this white trash shit is retarded and should commit suicide. Seriously, we already have uneducated assholes running middle eastern countries, we surely dont need another retard running a country in the western world.

FUCK TRUMP

I've been getting emails from Bernie for the past few months that basically call Trump a monster. I'm inclined to trust him on this one.

We've had one for nearly 16 years now. 1st Bush, now Obama... both retards.

>said the guy that support Trump.
You lost the right to sindacate on other people IQs a long time ago

And it's run by Donna Shalala, not Hillary.

he and vlad putin are the only world leaders who are doing anything at all about the threat islam poses to western civilisation,

meanwhile

angela merkel and obama are busy throwing wide open the gates to every nigger, shit skin, mudslime and retard they possibly can, preaching love and tolerance to people who just want to rape, loot, destroy and replace our civilisation with barbarian 'cultures' and international criminal enterprises.

he and vlad show strength in the faces of our enemies, who are busily pouncing on our every weakness meanwhile

hillary will be obama with even worse healthcare, immigration and international relations

at least fucking bernie sanders was a nationalist, for all his many other faults

1/10 for making me reply faggot.

there is no such investigation. keep wishing though.

That just shows the FBI isn't investigating. The republican investigations will never end. They get to do it on the public's dime, so it costs nothing but time. And they have tons of flunkies willing to get paid for whatever they need.

this.

Trump / Putin alliance will be good for everyone.

Holy shit. Good job breaking the 50 point mark. This entire thread is such stupid nonsense it's not even funny. What the fuck is wrong with b? I'm leaving because I just dropped a few iq points by reading this garbage.

Muslims are cool u fag

I'm voting for trump. You faggot leftist liberals are afraid of change which is why those muslim slugs are killing us. Trump will build the wall and protect what's left of the conservatives.

Trump is love, Trump is life

TRUMP '16

like they said when Reagan was president. the fairy tales never grow old do the OP.

Yes, it does show that the FBI isn't investigating. I was replying to the claim that they were. And, to be perfectly frank, investigations by random people from either political party don't mean shit to me.

this

Exactly, then why don't they disintegrate it?
Also, if I don't vote for him, he's surely gonna win, well atleast mostly because just a vote of mine isn't gonna change anything because there are more Trump supporters than any other candidate.

another cancerous thread

Only double-digit IQ rednecks and racists are voting for Trump.

People with any hint of intelligence are with Hillary.

the fuck does this post mean

the world would be better off without islam

The chance of a world war happening is always imminent. Even a small spark sized issue can make way for one.

I haven't heard a peep from this man from himself or the news in days and frankly it seems like he never cared either.

He isn't though.
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

I don't even....what do you even mean to say?

Good, maybe this is what we need to wake the fuck up.

It's all publicity for his new book. He did the same stuff last time. Look it up.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*****(@)(@)********(@)

Just corrected the wheelbase.

Why would, specifically, Trump being president trigger a World War, OP?
Tell me how before I call you the liberal SJW cuck that you are.

Kek, says the user who prolly voted for JWB jr.

enjoy your government mandated handouts and the taste of souring government teat. Can't wait to see the look on your face when China calls in their bonds.

>our enemies
Are not the mindless Islamic droves convinced America is an enemy. It's the people who actually have minds that we need to worry about. You either cut the serpent's head off, or you get bit trying to go after the tail.

Don't believe me? Switch the sides. America is filled with mindless anti-islamic droves. The terrorists have been going after them, and not those responsible. It's only fueled more hatred and pain for their own people. Why? Because it stokes the fire. It validates sentiments that dehumanize.

Who else is excited for this depraved, alcoholic sex fiend to be our president?

You know she's going to be fucking awesome. She's a piece of shit when it matters and won't back down from a war with isis, and will actually KNOW how to handle it, unlike trumps flunkie ass.

She also eats mad pussy and pegs her husband.
Hillary 2016

>Trump / Putin alliance will be
>good for everyone.
this is literally the worst thing that can happen, you mongoloid

>sex fiend
Bitch hasn't been dicked since cell phones were the size of shoeboxes.
KYS.

this pos needs to be imprisoned, but like Obama she is protected by massive corruption

Shows what you know you dumb kike.
Go back to Gibraltar.

Are you a retard or 19?

the minute she started running for president she downplayed her bull dyke appearance

True

okay so you agree

Holy shit guys it isn't fucking gay to like a penis if it is feminine. I can't believe that we are still arguing about this.

We are? Looks like just you atm.

trump is going to win. it's already too late. nobody likes hillary.

Hmmm...pretty sure I do. And most of the corporate elite, the collegiate, women, blacks, hispanics, independents, moderate conservatives and moderate liberals, hard core liberals, highly educated people, union workers, and the dirty fucking Jews.
I suppose rednecks don't.

Trump is the anti-war candidate actually

Not at all.

no i've seen half of those rooting for trump. trump is going to win.

Or people who are scared of change, Islam, or corporations. Fear is pretty powerful.

For instance, I know we need campaign finance reform. It's the biggest thing in the way of democracy right now, along with the electoral college. That's why I supported Bernie, and why I have reservations about Hillary. I'm scared her corporate connections give her too much bias - not that Trump is any better.

You stupid lonely fuck, it's not our fault your life is so shitty that you want the same for us.

sure kid. don't think we want more democrat fail.

so why is Hillary trying so hard then?

found the tard.

>what if this faggot becomes the president and triggers a world war?
what if this cunt becomes the president and triggers a world war?

See how that works?

sure kid

like the lower IQ blacks and latinos? you sound a little racist my friend.

trump seems like the type of retard to allow a purge to happen

You sound like an idiot in the other thread too.
You need a better go to response.