Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday...

Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday, year long relationship gone because she sees me as more of a best friend than a boyfriend.

Cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheer yourself up nigger.

be glad you got out now. year isn't that long ( even though it feels like it is ). Sucks to get friend-zoned by your gf though.

tell her since she sees you as her bestfriend, she should hook you up with

This.
Hook up with her friends instead

It's not our job to cheer you up faggot. Now suck on these big black milkers.

>gone

Never think of ended relationships as time wasted. Most relationships don't last forever, and no one owes you fit the time you spent together.

Sort if weird how "best friend" and "significant other" can't be the same thing, you certainly don't want a complete stranger as their SO.

She was probably getting bored.

Go out with some friends and move on.

I'm glad to not be you, disgusting cuck

my gf left me after 4 years and then another left me after 5

you will learn to use girls for what you can and get rid of them before they have a chance to give you attitude

plenty of horny young sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

Her only friends are guys or fuck-ugly girls, I'd prefer not to

now that you don't have a gf to hold you back, you can live out your dreams...

I figured Hillary liked to be fisted....

go fuck a glazed donut.

Did you guys fuck?

Nope. She had serious trust issues, thought if we fucked I'd leave her. Funny in retrospect that she's the cunt who leaves.

>because she sees me as more of a best friend than a boyfriend.

now she has neither, don't hang around so she feels better, fuck her off, break contact and never look back or you'll be a doormat to her and nothing more

So how far did you go?

Fingering/handjob. Tried fucking once, went inside her, she got scared and pulled out.

Underage detected

Abandon thread

Got you fam

I'm 19, she's 18. Nice try fucknut.

She did this because you don't offer her anything. You're a fucking loser that spends more time at home on your computer than with her.
You got off easy. You're lucky to even be called her "friend" even though she probably has no interest in talking to you again and just said this as an excuse.

Going through something similar, she doesn't want to date because she wants to focus more on work and shit but wants to remain friends. If it hurts the best thing you can do is just cut all contact off and you'll slowly move on. :)

Okay, okay. You have to know how to make a woman fucking scream. I feel like you should give itt a second chance.

Everything is much easier said than done, though.

Keep it together fam

Seems like you got a truckload of problems op.
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Don't lose your head fam

We've spent the past year spending 7+ hours a day talking on skype and gaming. She has few other people that even talk to her.

Could be worse. Wife of seven and a half years left me for her high school sweetheart in New Jersey (we live in Oklahoma). Can't afford to move out until lease is up so I'm stuck living with her and having to listen to her be happy with him while I'm all alone because over seven years she became my best and one of my only real friends. Plus we have three kids that I have to pretend to not be a depressed worthless human being for all day long. I've lost the love of my life to an ex marine manlet who lives 1500 miles away and I can't do anything about it without making the situation exponentially worse.

Way to stop that from happening. Dont treat them too kindly. Petty arguements are a good way to keep relationships going. Disagree on stuff. Get angry at eachother. Stuff like that attracts a girl. Keep them on there toes nigger

You're not a nigger? You also got dubs?

>7+ hours a day talking on skype and gaming
HAHA hold the fucking phone kid, haha are you serious?
Here I thought you meant an actual relationship but your talking about an ONLINE relationship?? Ahahahaha oh goddamn fucking sad m8 real fucking sad. Get a job and meet someone get out of your bedroom hahaha you had me going there for a minute.

> friendzoned by gf

thats some advanced beta magic

>Her only friends are guys

Guess who is/has been giving it to her now?

Them.

sauces

no, you're a liar. thats why she left.

Long distance. My uni is in another country, so that's how it worked out. We met up once a fortnight.

>Her friends are guys
I'm sorry to tell you kiddo but there's definitely someone else because you weren't good enough, maybe the skyping and gaming should've been replaced by actually going out with her and taking her on dates and cuddling watching movies, you know, the things girls actually want. Fucking beta ass faggot you're both probably ugly anyway
P.S. Dating a year and not fucking you must be one huge beta faggot like seriously you are the beta to end all betas

the good news is none of us see you as a friend of any sort, but there is a hooker in Tijuana who would love ride your little prick for the low low price of $20.

Honestly, I give it a week before she does. Used to give her shit for how she'd let guys get close to her without realising they just wanted to fuck her.

I did. We'd see as often as possible, and go out to cinema, shopping, zoo - date sort of shit. Couldn't do it more often because I was in another country, but twice a month was the best I could do.

You fucking cuck why would you let any guy get close to your girl
Every guy who is willing to take the time to be friends with your girl definitely want to fuck
Jesus do you know nothing

You sure are upset for someone who can't even talk to girls, never mind date one.

>because I was in another country
bingo

I did. She'd get upset with me saying they just wanted to be friends, but I'd stick to giving her shit for it and she'd suddenly speak to me with "he just wanted to fuck me, I can't believe it"

Wait so she went from your girlfriend to bestfriend to boyfriend? Good one, Sup Forumstard

Not my best move, but still. Chose a university in Ireland (live in England), then when I locked it in we got together a week later. Was pretty shit timing.

You sure are upset I have a girlfriend, and yours friend zoned you.

She saw me as more of a best friend than a boyfriend, think you misread

Yeah she's a dumb bitch and if she wasn't willing to stop talking to other dudes for you she didn't care enough about you anyway
After about 3 months my gf deleted all guys numbers, all their sc, unfollowed on Instagram, fucking everything.

Nah, being a territory pisser is faggot shit. Let your girlfriend have whatever friends she wants; if she ends up fucking someone just because of that, you weren't meant to be together anyways.

Trust is attractive.

get rekt famalam

it's funny OP

give it a few years, and she will probably end up regretting it

women are looking for different things after they hit 28-30. she'll get tired of all the random dick, and miss her best friend

Except almost all guys want one thing so letting them all try and get it from her is like tryint to stop a horde of Muslims from raping you
It'll work for a while but one day your ass won't be so tight anymore

you're dumb.

No wonder she left.

I don't mind the friend zone. I've stayed friendly with most of my ex's. When they are lonely, or their bf does something to piss them off, they come over and we bang sha-bang. It doesn't cost me a dime :) I just have to listen to their problems... which can suck sometimes.. but it's always worth a BJ Blazkowicz.
And any guy.. ANY GUY.. hanging around your lady is trying to get in there. You need to beat them away with a stick, otherwise they will be wearing her like a helmet.

how about no, cheer yourself up you cuck faggot

not OP, bro

Is it weird that I am in my first serious relationship and already knew this
Probably because my mom is cheating whore

I feel you.
My girlfriend and i just seperated as well. Had to move across the country (european country) but still, we were only able to see each other every 2-3 weeks, and we both noticed our relationship stagnating.

Turns out it's far harder to break up with someone you still love as much as you did on the first day and the only problem is that you both feel like you don't really know the other person yet, but it never changes.

hard to describe but the worst experience i yet had to make.

Good luck, OP. Sorry to hear about it. She sounds confused and will realize a bestfriend is the perfect significant other for life.

stop getting in retarded relationships then. just fuck them and leave that's all you have to do.