Is Morrissey part of the alt-right?

Is Morrissey part of the alt-right?

Im a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feel like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

He was the Milo of his day

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Morrissey isn't tied to any political ideology, he's just a contrarian. Give me one position Morrissey has taken that is the standard position.

If that stops him for writing utter trash like Frankly Mr. Shankly, fine.

>not liking Frankly Mr. Shankly

this

fucking disgusting ridiculous ignorant Sup Forums

I'm a part of what some people call the "aut-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

well he's a piece shit so he might as well be

Morrissey, Superman, and white jesus are known in secret alt-right circles as the three kings of the alt-right.

>Sup Forums posts more about the "alt-right" than Sup Forums does
Typical gullible libcucks getting hysterical about the new MSM boogeyman

>implying we don't need a Sup Forums defener to protect us from the counter culture rebellion that is the alt-right movement

Sup Forums is the "Alt Right" and i'm pretty sure they dislike the term. It's equivalent to Sup Forumstants unironically referring to themselves as hipsters/nu-males.

Frankly Mr. Shankly was one of their best songs you contrarian ass

Exactly.

Today's the day Sup Forums realizes they're just a bunch of mainstream faggots who think they're different because they felt the Bern and respect Beyonce's contribution as a pop artist

It's Reddit false-flagging.

considering he contributed something to society besides shitty nazi pepe shoops, no he is not

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>Brexit supporter
>Wrote songs about rejecting gays hitting on him

It part of what some people call the "alt-right" and I'm a feels fuck as fuck. feels like the PC culture , or rebellion against an actual counter culture that dominates American colleges.

As far left leaning as I am, I'd still so no, Morrissey seems like more of a whiny lliberal.
Also,

This

Morrissey is anti-sex

This.

We're the new punks, and that's exactly what scares them shitless.