Has fingerbox technology gone too far? How long until those madmen make a four-hitter?

Has fingerbox technology gone too far? How long until those madmen make a four-hitter?

For a traditionalist like me, this is appalling. Give me a good, classic Vreuman any day over this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything more than a 2 is just a waste and absolutely fucking stupid. These ones made out of cheap woods are crap anyway. My father owns a 1902 oak finger box and also a post first world war mahogany fingerbox, not exactly sure about the date and both are fucking luxorious. They'll be mind one day and I cant wait. Currently using a 1951 Greenbaker Classic I bought from a guy about a decade ago

also tried a friends Vreuman and was thoroughly impressed, his had different woords for the top and sides, I think the top was bookmatched too

Nice trips.

I've got my eyes out for a Greenbaker, but whenever they show up on Craigslist, they're gone by the time I call.

>observation
I never get into the whole summer faggotry but finger box threads are rampant during the summer months...

Fingerboxes are for babbies.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

too late man...check this one out

That shit doesn't look real. Looks shopped

What the hell are fingerboxes? I mean what are they for? Jewelery storage?

... They're meant for fingers, it's pretty straight forward.

>Has fingerbox technology gone too far?
>posts analog box

Are you even living in this century m8

kek

Digital? Pfft. Keep it real new fag

Fuck you and your digital finger box. Heresy.

Well, I guess all finger boxes are digital, but this is digital.

INFIDEL!! The prophet as said that there is no finger box but The One finger box.

LOL good one user

No it hasn't. Tho my fingerbox starts to move sometimes, i think its haunted

I can't tell if that is obscene or merely overzealous. a little of both, i'd say

wtf is fingerbox?

How did you guys feel when you got your first finger box?

A box with an object inside to play with

wow summerfag are real

OMG SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT A FINGER BOX IS PLEASE!!!!
p.s. look at my tri-force, im an old-fag obvio

▲ ▲

trolling gently

  ▲
▲ ▲

Bought my first one about a month ago, really digging the modern look, and also the texture is pretty much astonishing.

>keeping it real
>muh tradition

Move with the times already grandpa

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

▲ ▲

i guess i was using it wrong

Guys what the actual fuck is this fingarboox? Do you put your dick in it? xD

El fag del summer

Yes

"Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag."

That's not a fingerbox. That's an ouya. You should get yourself a nanemacher 7 inch. With the felt embroidery. Classy as shit

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Oh cool you can google search too

I thought I was the only one

So it's a troll? :( I thought they were real xD

fuuuuck I loaned mine to my cousin years ago I need to get it back

And there it goes. Lasted longer than I expected.

Shut the fuck up and stop replying to everyone, faggot

>I thought they were real xD
They are user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

>being this mad about not owning one

Holy shit. Get your fucking "xD" out of my sacred-god-beloved all-mighty-cancerous board you summerfagging-cocksucking-underage faggot.

I'm off to buy stocks in apple.

haha xD who rusted your jimbos?

I work at a major fingerbox manufacturing firm and an idea was taken at one conference for a FIVE FINGERED FINGERBOX!!! They now want to include the thumb!!! This is still dangerous and experimental so we have some time until this becomes a reality. Anyway this is classified so test the information carefully. No pictures of blueprints it is under top security.

I'm all for progress but that might be taking things to far. Let's keep it a finger box, not a hand box.