not my fault bayern concedes such beautiful goals m8
here, have this one bro

webm related directly follows

FOOTBALL, FOOT. Dumb amerifat.

dumb frogs

>rugby in football thread

>divekick in a football thread

>this is one of football's greatest plays and it happens regularly in rugby

what do you find interesting in football? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know anything about that and people always say negative stuff on it.

another epic FG fuck-up

there's a reason handball webm thread aren't a thing literally nothing interesting happens ever

>people always say negative stuff on it.
for one, you foreigners outnumber Americans who follow what many of you call "handegg" because you can't stand the thought of American sports on this board, which sounds fucking stupid and is a deliberate insult.
You people also think short men kicking a ball around for an hour and a half and maybe scoring a goal or two is good fun, which it isn't, especially when games can end in a tie, which is even more stupid than calling American football "handegg" because
>you hold an egg-shaped ball in your hands, ergo handegg
welp that's my soccer rant done, back to our regularly-scheduled programming

>handball
do you mean your foreigner "insult, handegg? because see above
>athletically gifted people throw deep balls, make amazing catches, run for big yardage, make game-saving tackles and interceptions
>kick a ball back and forth to teammates for 90+ minutes
I'll take the REAL football (American) every day of my life

There's a ball and you run on your feet.

Football. What you're talking about is kickball. Soccer is KICKBALL BECAUSE YOU KICK BALL.

why do they keep playing if the time is over?

but explain what's fun about it... doesn't it just stop after 20 seconds? i've never watched a full game in my life btw

There's never ever happening anything there's nothing burger absolutely nothing in your sport but hey keep pushing it media does wonders handball is so forced down your throat already.

>le big man jumps and catch ball in the air
>amazing

lmaoing at ur life burger

Because as long as you get the final play off before the clock hits 0 it counts. Think about it like it was Soccer. The ref doesn't blow the final whistle until the final attacking opportunity is concluded

cheers

>why do they keep playing if the time is over?
When the ball is snapped it is live and in play until the whistle is blown. The ball may not be snapped when time is out, but play continues until the ball is downed, even if the clock is up.

The clock is only for when it is legal to run a play.

the "play" isn't over until the player with the ball is
a) tackled with two or more of his knees, elbows and/or toes on the ground, or
b) he runs out of bounds
And you're allowed to pass directly to the side (hence the term "lateral") or backwards as long as the play is still live.

i miss pacebabby donaldo

I remember at least one other instance of ball getting fucked in this Euro. What's going on with the ball production?

This webm alone is shows more athleticism and coordination than any of these soccer videos.

Because unlike in Rugby it's a fuckload more risky in football Surb.

Anyone got a webm of Amari Cooper getting taking a slant and then not only running for the TD, but embarrassing the Charger Secondary when they surrounded him when he managed to side step out of their net and they fell over each other?

I don't know handegg rules, so could an Amerifriend explain:
I thought the play (down?) stops when the ball carries goes to the ground. Is the rule different during intercepts? This nigga just gets up and starts running.

Requesting webm of Ronaldo shaking Santos. Thanks in advance.

for the play to stop, the player with the ball has to either have two or more of his knees and elbows on the ground (get tackled), run out of bounds, or score a touchdown (these are all barring penalties). If he's on the ground at all, two or more defensive players have to touch him to end the play

In the case of that interception, the guy in black (#43) could keep going because no one touched him after he intercepted the ball initially

*knees and/or elbows

it's so dense, every single frame has so many things going on

Thanks

lel, did they cover the field in bacon grease or something?

It's better than
>le twig man runs and kicks ball into net after jogging around for 20 minutes to end game in tie
>Dramatic sport

GROSSO, GROSSO, GROSSO, GOL DI GROSSO, GOL DI GROSSO

shite

E

Not only did he score that goal, he also scored the winning penalty in the shootout against France.

>calling handegg rugby

spooky

Post your best injury webms

holy shit lmao

I like how he manages to keep his captain band