What's Sup Forums's favorite position?

What's Sup Forums's favorite position?
I have been having sex with this amazing girl and I'm running out of tricks. She really enjoys the deep penetration (pic related it's one of her favs) and I was wondering what do ya'll got?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my gf and I love that it's our favorite position. I feel you though I want to spice it up. The sex still isn't boring but it's the same over and over again

1 girl reverse cowgirl while the other girl goes down on her.

have her ride you on a chair facing you. The deep dick as well as clit stimulation

Yeah, I'm there too. The sex it's great and all, but I want to try new stuff

does she like it rough. My gf has become a lot hornier since I started choking her. I feel bad doing it but she loves it

Have a MMF threesome, that will certainly spice it up

Be a cuck

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

She likes it all and the hornier she gets and more I can do to her. He are trying Anal for the first time soon, so that's exciting.

We have talked about trying an FFM threesome.

I would like to try anal but shes like 115 lbs and I am afraid I would crush I know I could talk her into but it would hurt her a bunch. Do you think you could do FFM 3some and have a healthy relationship.

We have been together like 3 years and love each other and are too codependant to bring another girl in for one night would fuck it up

Lay her on her side, one leg up, and slam into her scissor style. Pretty much as deep as you can go.

She's tiny too, but she's in for the anal.
With the 3some I'm hesitant too. Our relationship is mainly sex though. We are FWB, we are both way too busy for a relationship

I wish I could do that position with my girl. She says I go in too deep and it hurts her if I go in from behind.

I actually tried this last time and she said that was the first time she felt a little sored afterwards

If your just fwb do the threesome because it doesn't sound too serious. My gf is bi and wants to fuck a girl but it's dicey. If we weren't serious we would do it. I really want to

I know exactly what you mean. I don't mean anything bad by this, but I've learned that the hornier some girls get, the deeper and harder you can go without hurting them. They like it better

eat her out. use flavored lube if you have to it loosens them up

She complains even when she gets really kinky

Yeah. We are really good friends and have been for many years. We both want different things, which it's cool. A year ago we started having incredible sex

I do that a lot and in between positions. She loves it. Sometimes she is ready for me with flavored lube

just something she has to deal with. Sex is always painful if it's too hard or deep unless they are like a cum dumpster I think

I hear ya', I've been with girls who can't stand it, but I've noticed the same girl being all about it when she was super horny. So, not sure. Some can't take the D though

Having an 8 inch dick doesn't make it any better either

Oh god I love this position so much. The ass grinding on my belly..

Heaven.

I'm not huge, ain't pathetic either. Some positions allow you to go deep and the more aroused you are, the closest to your full dick potential you get

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

The best

Wife hates that position. Behind is always the way to go it feels best for most women.

plenty of horny girls of your city prefer doggy style on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girls.html

This girl I see loves it deep. Like hard deep, I sometimes stop to ask if she ok 'cause I hit it hard

How big are you?

Aha I do the same shit. I am choking her and pulling her hair all the way back and ask are you okay and she tells me to go