My gf of 3 years left me, what now

my gf of 3 years left me, what now

>inb4 an hero

that pic tho
stay single dude, become the Sup Forums user stereotype

shit happens...
enjoy your freedom

You think that's bad? My gf left me after 4 years and then claimed she never loved me and had been cheating on me. all over text too. then she wanted to be friends.

Anyway, my advice to you is just do what I've been doing this past year without her, stalk her under the assumption of winning her heart.

I've created about two false facebook profiles to harrass her friends with, befriended her mother, AND showed up at her doorstep as a surprise (which was really something considering she lives several states away now). I'd recommend you start coming up with a gameplan while the pain is fresh in your heart.

Enjoy freedom for a while, then get a new one. Maybe You should re-plant you question OP.

Kys

Just enjoy life
She's not the only one in the whole world
Be optimistic

Girlfriends are waaaay overrated, just go out there and enjoy life user

That you Justin? Maybe you should stop being an unforgiving self-proclaimed piece of shit and start owning your actions.

Hookers and booze. Keeps the hurting at bay for at least a few precious hours.

rejoice you bastard...was her pussy made of gold and diamonds was she a magical fairy that granted you one wish daily?? huh?? no?? move on then,,,sheeeesh

I promise you that if you let this shit get to you in a negative way and you just straight out lay flat and get defeated you will regret letting that happen to you. I swear that you will go so backward that you won't even recognize who you are anymore. Instead focus on better g yourself mentally and physically and move forward cause if u don't when you meet another girl you will be so fucked up that you won't ever hold down a single girl ever again.

If I could tell my past self anything g it would be this

eternity opens for u boyo

dont be a hero, just kill yourself

I've said this before. Go to a small town 20-30 miles away from your town, smaller the better. All those girls want something different. If lucky you can turn 1 house into a party house where you can fuck & crash. Proceed to fuck all you want until you're bored & leave feeling 1,000x better after a week or 2 of utter debauchery. I do this frequently & it's never NOT amazing. Your welcome.

Wait for her to find a new bf.
Get him to cheat with you.
You just got both your revenge and a new bf.
Win-win.

Feel sad and down about it for a while.
Cheer up over time and move on with your life

GTFO normie

my gf left me after 7 years of relation and 1 year of living together... I have nothing to do in my life exept my job now..

I feel you, I'm seriously bored.

Apart from this fucking chinese cartoon board, she was all I had, now I'm just at the mercy of the passage of time, how can I be happy again guys?

Be a faggot and fuck some guy's asshole

get a new gf if you absolutely NEED one, get hobbies, play games, do anything that would make you happy.

>What now

Go to a massage parlor at 3am