Ugh. i cant wait to be balls deep in this fucking slut...

ugh. i cant wait to be balls deep in this fucking slut. im going to see her soon and all i really care about is fucking her senseless. how do i get out of doing all the normal bullshit and just take her on a one way trip to poundtown?

cmon bros, help me out.

be chill sex will come, she is a human being and assumes you are so be sure to be human, dont forget about prime objective of pussy mangling though

its costing me enough to get down there to her. i dont really want to spend money on date bullshit. i just want to bend her over and fuck her. haha

who said you ever needed to spend money on her to make her feel like its cool? just be interesting, like, a friend. who needs money? i never spent a dime on a slut before.

yeah youre right. but like most girls they always expect dates and meals and all sorts of other shit.

do they? then they just wanna use you. you make it seem like all people want is money. they don't. dont forget girls are humans just like guys are.

ahhhh...all i know is she better suck dick like no other. this trip better be worth it.

try to make the most out of it because shes your friend too dude, if you're willing to spend money on her she obviously thinks you care. you can prob hang out with her like a regular friend would so just try to have a good time, sex included.

yeah i guess shes my friend. but honestly im more interested in deep dicking all of her holes.

then do it. you can dick friends, they just have a pretty high chance of being partners later. depending on what your ideals are that could be either bad or good.

you can have a cool person to dick all the time user. imagine.

im bored so ima reverse image search these then find her social media and send her a screen shot of this thread, so you wont be going to pound town at all

WOW op. no attempt to change the pics? its almost like youre asking for us to message her on facebook where all these pics came from.

i smell a thinly veiled PA request.

oh shit. rekt.

no no...youve got it all wrong.

when boredanon hops in and fucks up your day. adviceanon out.

Don't focus too much on the sex to the point that it subtly affects how you act, if she's smart she'll pick up on it, and that is definitely a turn off. In my experience the best rate of success comes from patience, and waiting for the right time. My summer strategy, for example, is that my room in my house is the only room that has AC, so we'll hang out for awhile, then I'll say it's hot, let's go in my room where there's AC. From there it's pretty easy, pop on a show or a movie and make your advances. If she's into it, it'll happen, and if she isn't into you, then fuck it, try again later with someone else.

thanks for trying to fuck this up for me guys. can i delete a whole thread or just images?

God you sound like a fucking virgin faggot.

this exactly

If nobody else is, I'm gonna message this skank

OH COME ON!!!

"you cant delete an image this old"...???/

WTF IS THAT!??

cmon guys pleasae help me.

stop freaking out faggot. admit it if anything.

admit what?

fine i admit it. just please help me to delete those pics. and please please do not message her. dont fuck this up for me bros. please.

It's too late bud

found OP

Pls post messaging results

oh my god please dont do this to me. i made a mistake by bringing this here. just please dont ruin this for me.

You find her profile yet user?

You dun goofed kid... These bastards are ruthless and will fuck everything you've ever loved up... Pound town population 0

easily. she is the first post on his page.

Newfag eliminated.

Fucking degenerate.

All I see are gay pictures and peace sign emojis lmao

easy. cocaine. the real life cheatcode to skip straight to fucking the pussy. its a hell of a drug

I got her profile lmao

Oh shit please keep this thread going my sides have gone to the next plain of existence

poor op just wanted advice and he got this instead. should have known better buddy. should have known better

RIP op's chances of gettin some.

bump for deets regarding faggot op's failed chances of getting hippie pussy. did any of you anons contact her?

>never been in a relationship with a girl

lol i was just kidding

but im glad someone did. i lold

bump

Imagine op is just a creep, who manipulated us into thinking he was the guy who is going to fuck this girl. So we would be his personal army and cockblock that guy.

ALREADY SAVED THEM MY DUDE

So why dont you post them again?

i called that a while ago. i think we are right.