Why are their gun laws so lax in comparison to their surrounding neighbors who have draconian laws?

Why are their gun laws so lax in comparison to their surrounding neighbors who have draconian laws?

>gun laws so lax
no, just no

laws summed up

neutrality in ww2

dang that's better than cali and ny

Switzerland os about the closest thibg to paradise in this wretched world.

They have low taxes, yet have better wocial services and healthcare than put the vast majority of countries and european ones to shame.

They have lax gun laws, with the lowest homicide rate on the European mainland and all of Europe (behind Iceland).

There's something very magical about Switzerland. They have a strong right-wing party in power (SVP) that is anti-islam and anti-shitskin immigration.

I want them to leave Schengen and build a wall around the country so this paradise isn't ruined by the influx of Mudslimes en masse thanks to the shithole known as Cuckmany.

Geneva and Basel are shitholes though and where most of the faggy anti-gun frog cucks come from. They should be walled off. But Uri and Nibwalden are legitmately some of the most beautiful places on Earth.

I want Trump to defend Switzerland against the EU menace.

They eat dogs tho

delicious

I'm not sure who made that picture but I can tell you this, it's wrong.

A Swiss gun owner in Aargau did. But ok.

I own a handgun as well.
Just becuase we don't offer a fresh sliced bread and a M6 for just 4,99$ at the local supermarket doesn't mean we have draconic laws

Are you a Genevafag, Baselfag or Zurichfag? Because those cantons impose addition restrictions. They are like the cali and ny of gun laws in Switzerland.

Otherwise other Swiss citizens on /k/ confirmed it to be accurate

I can assure you that under normal circumstances you are not allowed to own SMG's, no way.

But the pic doesn't say that. It refers to semi automatic weapons. It even says at the bottom that automatic guns are forbidden weapons which require a special permit.

Talking to many Swiss gun owners on /k/ and leddit, you can apply for a "forbidden weapons" permit at the police station to own full auto but the issuance depends on the cantons. Cantons like Obwalden, Uri, and generally the rural ones will issue for collectors provided you have adequate storage (a bolted safe)

Otherwise WES weapons (handguns, semi autos) are shall issue in every canton, but places like geneva, basel and zurich require you to come down to the police station for an interview while Solothurn (based swiss momo who is a namefag on Sup Forums and /k/ told us how he got his WES) and most cantons don't have that requirement.

WES takes average on two weeks to issuem

Guns aren't legalized. They are banned.

In the Netherlands they were largely banned after some guy threatened with a communist revolution. Although sport shooters, collectors and hunters and such can still get them.

>it's an ameriblubbers cream themselves over Swiss gun laws episode

The Swiss see guns as a tool for hunting. Try getting a conceal carry license there

Took this straight from a government info-leaflet. These are weapons you can own for which you require authorisation.

Lel who cares, I dodged the military service and couldn't give a shit about guns.

Piss off you inbred potato fucking cretin. I just admire how their laws are looser than some of our states. There's no point to conceal carry in Switzerland when it's vastly safer than Ireland and the UK. And I own my guns for sporting.

Yes I assume that the bolt action rifles like the k31 and single shot weapons are considered "free weapons" that don't require a WES while everything else does?

Anyways I hope the faggot EU doesn't ruin your laws. They already passed the proposal.

These are weapons one does not have access to under normal circumstances, let it be clear that the category under which they are listed is Verboten (Forbidden). You will need a special, and I can't stress this point enough, special permission. In fact you'll need to send a written request and Begründung (motivation) to the competent state office for approval. My take on this is that unless you have a specific reason to own such a weapon, your request will be denied.

Your laws are well within reasonable in my book, and it aims to preserve generally liberal laws while having safeguards against misuse. I also like the fact that scum like Algerian, Sri Lankans, Albanians, etc are banned from owning guns.

Yeah, Swissbro that doesn't contract the image originally posted. Automatic weapons are forbidden except with special permission. The image says that.

Why do they feel the need to restate the terms in english?

Yeah but I mean, why is every american on here saying that our laws are lax? They seem pretty reasonable to me.

Lax in comparison to other European countries amd almost all the world. You and the Czech Republic have the laxest laws after the US.

Hell your laws are better than California and New York which ban all semi auto guns with a detachable magazine and over 10 rounds.

So, according to thistazers are banned? What are the 2 knives at the bottom of the list?

Could you really get a bazooka or some shit with proper clearance? Im just wondering because i believe that is a bazooka on that list.

It's a Panzerfaust retard.

Okay. What about the two knives at the bottom?

idk.

>and anti-shitskin immigration
And any kind of American/New World immigration.
>S-switzerland is the last bastion for whites!
Yes. For Europeans. Not inbred mutts like yourself.