twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you got it already

Nothing will top this

he's pointing at us...

The Dead

>better than Cheap Trick
lol

Yes that is correct

Ween is the best live act I've seen personally. My favorite live album is either Neil Young at Massey Hall or Allman Brothers at Fillmore East.

I used to like Cheap Trick at Budokan but it really fell out of favor with me for some reason. I started to think most of the studio versions are actually better, even.

yeah, this really isn't even debatable. youtube.com/watch?v=z-D9rdJWfWs&t=1s

atm
swans and dean blunt have spectacular live shows

lol, the grateful dead and their legacy bands are terrible.

congrats on being musically retarded

Fugazi is a contender for me.

Talking Heads, obviously

Imo Judas priest

>ctrl + f
>no Queen

you're all fags

>deadhead

Congratulations on being an actual mentally retarded person.

LCD Soundsystem

really i just feel bad for u for not being able to enjoy their creative genius

I feel bad for you for having been deprived oxygen in the womb.

Springsteen has to be up there, not even memeing. I wasn't even a big fan of his music when I saw him but he played for three and a half hours and was fucking great.

Also, my favorite live album. Last Waltz also.,

let me guess, you just love animal collective?

No. Even if I did, what would that mean?

I actually meant Dylan, not a Dead fan myself.
I don't see how it's that creative. A bunch of aimless atmospheric jamming? I mean they're quite good musicians but their music is the audio equivalent of ambien.
Good choices (especially Neil and Sam)

youtube.com/watch?v=luAqu8VX5wo
Forget everything you think about the Grateful Dead. Listen to 2 minutes of this. Then give me an objective opinion.

Have fun.

aimless? everything they did had a strong sense of direction, sure it was spontaneous but it was never aimless.

As a deadhead, I can say that at least 60% of the time they had no focus or aim. But that other 40% of the time they were the shit.

not bad

Most boring thing I've heard all day, and the adult contemporary station was on the radio at work all day today. There was no change up, no break. Just the same 4/4 beat with the same melody over and over. I even skipped ahead a few minutes and found that they started jamming. What joy! Now they're going to play random blues scale shit over the 4/4 and same chord progression for 22 minutes.

at least he gave it a try

boring
never understood why ppl enjoy the dead
rather listen to frank zappas live albums