Honest question

How does it feel to know that while you are alone tonight, your future girlfriend or wife is out with Chad, enjoying the benefits of her youth?

The same girl who is going to choke on Chad's meaty cock this weekend is one day going to tell you, "Eww, I hate giving blowjobs, they're disgusting and demeaning to women!"

She will tell you that she's not a sexual person, but that you are the best guy she's ever met. If you bring up the topic of sex, she'll be revolted and accuse you of being a pervert only interested in sex.

She'll never make sweet, passionate love to you like she did her best lover. At the same time, she'll never wildly ride your dick while Chad tonight spanks her and slaps her and treats her rough like an animal.

You're just her backup plan. You're the insurance policy. You will never know true love. You will never even experience half of what Chad got from her when she was younger, sexier, and happier.

Stop making these threads ffs

Jokes on you, i won't be getting a gf.

I wouldn't mind OP dumping the rest of his folder

>your future girlfriend or wife
joke's on you; I'm destined to be a permavirgin

>your future girlfriend

monica

Good question, since I am the chad can't tell

>your future girlfriend or wife

lmao

>Future girlfriend

Does that mean my present one is fine?

Phew!

Nah m8 she's probably adding this to her copypasta

>tfw still in high school
Feels good man

>Implying I would marry someone who treated me this way
why do you assume that your future wife/girlfriend will be such shit? why be in a relationship with them? do you have autism?

>The same girl who is going to choke on Chad's meaty cock this weekend is one day going to tell you, "Eww, I hate giving blowjobs, they're disgusting and demeaning to women!"

Why the fuck are you dating, god forbid marrying, a woman like this?

Are you still salty about your current girlfriend having given his ex a face-fuck?

I am going to FUCK a cute, autistic Finn

what if
my future gf is in her grade school now?

Delete this immediately

my future gf is a advanced AI in 30 years from now.

How many people here are actually permakv's that can't get a gf or laid no matter how hard they try
I'm the only person like this I've known in my life

I am because i look ugly. I can actually talk to them fine, but they are not attracted.

Same bad attributes still apply since you are from Nippon, Kamen-sama.

best of luck with your gruesome death

meh, I already did date my fair share of girls in my early youth, THEIR partners today are the ones left with the problem of them having tasted my cum. I'm middle aged, if you don't accept most of the women you'll be with when you're my age have a past (or a fuckton of issues) it's you that's fucked up. Even if you marry your high school sweetheart you'll never really know for sure and statistically chances are you'll end up divorced and back to square one. It has nothing to do with being beta, by your standards Chads are the ones constantly picking up the leftovers of others, at least the guys you're talking with will be in steady relationships and be with someone who gives a fuck about them.

I wanna choke on chads cock...