Anyone know black magick spells to make someone lose everything they care about, and break their spirit?

Anyone know black magick spells to make someone lose everything they care about, and break their spirit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4YmuXpTZ88
youtube.com/watch?v=tQhfFhQg2lM
scribd.com/doc/282443987/Carl-Nagel-The-Black-Seals-of-the-King-Solomon-1
youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
archive.is/w1Pz9
newkabbalah.com/JDK.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sorry,

but you are not a wizard, harry.

yeah I think someone may have casted it on you though

faggot

yeah

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

Nah, I'm just tired of seeing people hurt those I care about. It's not about me. Thanks for the assumption though. Nigger.

Shove a baguette up your ass and draw a spiral in the sand with it - still up your ass - while smoking a pipe full of sage and focus all your hate on the person.

it won't work if they're able to read.

Nigga what the fuck? This ain't some Harry Potter bullshit. This is real life.

Yes, it's called "Working in Retail"

Well then. Unfortunately, I know enough about magick to know that shit is something you did when you were bored.

Wait for the first day of a waning moon at your location.

At 3:33am, begin to write everything that you want to happen to that person.

Repeat the process each night, saving the papers (yes, you hand write them) until the 2nd to last day of the waning moon phase.

On the last day of the waning moon phase at 3:33am, begin to recite what you wrote on the paper, then burn, save the ashes. Repeat process with each paper.

Gather all ash, sprinkle on their doorstep/front lawn before sunrise.

Catch:. Unless you're prepared for this, at length, you may get some of it on you. It's like handing a gun to a toddler. Have fun.

Nigga, the world ain't butterflies and rainbows. I've done magick before, and succeeded.

1. get a pair of chicken legs

2. get picture of person you don't like

3. (optional) get a small piece of hair, skin, fingernails, blood, or etc.

4. take the picture, wrap it around the chicken legs with black lace reciting an incantation of your own regarding the person you wish to hex and that they will fall

5. put the bound chicken-legs in a box

6. bury box at a cemetery or crossroads. once buried DO NOT look back at the burial site. don't even think of the person you hexed. imagine that they don't exist

6. the person's life will fall apart, but you will barely notice

Just pray to god or the devil or any other imaginary force for it to happen, it's the same shit. When you come back to reality, I know some people who break legs for $50.

i must supplement number 3 with "get your enemy's hair, skin, whatever for the spell. it will work best if the picture of the person belonged to them too. you can combine the personal ingredients with the picture during the ritual to increase potency . . . also maybe try it on a new moon (the moon is ovulating and ready to be impregnated with a spell)

youtube.com/watch?v=i4YmuXpTZ88

You have to hold their dick in your mouth and whistle 'dixie'

/x/ Is the place to ask.

Try to bury a photo of person you hate in a grave, this shit will negatively affect the person for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQhfFhQg2lM
here's the magician i ripped off that ritual from. become a living meme, user!

there are very important steps in this ritual that i forgot to mention . . . it's good to be thorough for your sake

>website full of teenagers
>OP thinks he'll find a true wizard still lurking
shiggety

Protip: No, you haven't. Retard.

HA HA

lurkers gonna lurk, Sup Forumsro. knock on a door hard enough, and somebody answers

You'd need to join Chabad Lubavitch for that level of black magic. Which means you'd have to give your life and soul to their god Yaldabaoth/Yahweh/Saturn/Satan. Enjoy wearing curly Q's and a trench coat in 110°+ weather!

yes, but it always does the same to you.

BTW, you should have first posted this:

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE
TRUTHFUL TRUCK OF INVINCIBLE IMMUNITY

______________¶___
|Truthful Truth ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

OP IS THE FAGLORD OF THE FAGGOTRY

Black Seals of Solomon the King
Rituals of the Goetian on how to summon and use demons, as was done by Solomon.
Figure out what you're wanting so you correctly summon the right demon. Make sure to dismiss the demon when you're done otherwise they stick around and will fuck with your life for fun.

scribd.com/doc/282443987/Carl-Nagel-The-Black-Seals-of-the-King-Solomon-1

Ignore all the witchcraft, wiccan, and pagan bullshit because its all herbcraft and visuals/hallucinations caused by drugs.

I have one for you
THAT SHIT AINT REAL FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pleb? I’ll have you know I meditated to top of my class in the Black Seals of King Solomon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret cults n Goetian Rituals, and I have over 300 confirmed minions. I am trained in psychic warfare and I’m the top summoner in the entire Geotian forces. You are nothing to me but just another soul to consume. I will wipe you the fuck out with voodoo the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking hexes. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Astral Plane? Think again, goyim. As we speak I am contacting my secret cult of imps across the cosmos and your soul is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the netherstorm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking meat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven trillion ways, and that’s just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in geotian combat, but I have access to the entire majicks of King Solomon and the Goetia Magi and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this plane of existence, you little peasant. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit hellfire and brimstone all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

Jewish death curse.

Go to /x/ OP.

underrated post

WTF is this bullshit?

Piss off. You do realize /lit/ is a board that believes in such nonsense as "Deconstructionism" which is itself rooted in Jewish kabbalah-magic, specifically the idea that all existence is a product of language and that all languages apart from G-d's language is inherently broken, right?

archive.is/w1Pz9

newkabbalah.com/JDK.pdf

Goetia

Goetia is the only way to go.