Hey Sup Forums, are you fags paying to win in pokemon go or are you working hard to earn your shit?

hey Sup Forums, are you fags paying to win in pokemon go or are you working hard to earn your shit?

spent about 10k so far

lmao im brits friend why does everyone post her here?

Literally the first time someone has ever posted this girl on Sup Forums. Also what is Pokemon go?

Personally, I like those fat titties of hers.

ive seen her like 5 times already just browsing Sup Forums today and i never go on Sup Forums

i mean she has boobs but why do people obsess over them so much lmao

She's posted here often actually.

Don't we all?

Obsess is a strong word.

i guess lmao im gay

For fucks sake

its always in her chat always all the time, and on forums and Sup Forums and shit and twitter, its obsess.

Pay to win.... how so? oh buy buying incense and shit 2x exp tokens? Hardly helps.

didn't her nudes leak?

>2x exp
>hardly helps

Well, her big boobies are her only redeeming quality, to be honest.

no her nudes never leaked because shes never taken nudes people are fucking stupid lmao, the supposed nudes are of tits that are WAYY too small

because I want to rest my head on those two puffballs of joy and fuck the shit out of them
:^)

lmao its just tits ive felt them they aren't all that great, its like feeling a guys moob but less hairy obv

yeah but I want to have the BrittanyVenti Big Boobie experience for myself

I require said image to make my final judgement

hnng

there is no images of brit naked ever. she has never taken a nude photograph.

sucking as much cock as possible to win, OP!!

>be me living in a decent metro town with alot of pokestops but mediocre pokespawns
>friend sees my poke roster and starts making fun of me for only having 700cp pokemon, calling me weak as fuck
>mfw she paid money to get all her pokemon to 1400+ cp

people are pathetic. they think this shits a competition or something. the games been broken since day one, servers are always down during normal business hours people work jobs, and anytime a rare pokemon shows up the fuckin game freezes on the ball icon. to try and take something like that serious at this point is just laughable. imo they should just fix the bugs then reset everyone back to 0, since its only in beta atm

Anonymous 07/17/16(Sun)16:31:03 No.695079964▶
(OP) #
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT