1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Is depression common in your cunt
3. Have you ever been depressed and if so, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

Canada
I think so
Yes, I was having an existential crisis and spent a lot of time just playing WoW and smoking marijuana all day because I was rather lost in what I wanted from life.

sweden
don't know, probably
think i am currently, been for a long time.

flag
I think?
Yeah very much. Used to have severe anxiety, went away, now so depressed I don't even have the energy to shitpost on Sup Forums every day. Think I might try to get disability

Why would païs get a word filter?

It's not a word filter it's just an epic meme

Flag
Yes
I have to live in -40 degrees weather and no black girls want to move in with me

1. burger
2. yes
3. yes, I'm literally brain damaged and I have no friends

>I'm literally brain damaged

How did it occur?

Ohio

Yeah i know this clinically depressed guy, he became trance lately and ill see him when college starts.

After seeing really depressed people im not sure what i went through was that serious but when i was 16 i spent everyday in my room drinking whiskey and thinking about suicide for few month. Probably because my gf ran off overseas

THE MAYNE STREEEM MEEEDIYA

First time was while I was playing in an unfinished house at age ~3 and fell 10ft or so onto the concrete floor in the basement

Then in my senior year of high school, I sustained several minor concussions in fairly quick succession playing football and didn't report them because I'm a dummy

1. Flag
2. Hell no
3. Yes, because my dopamine levels are on the floor, something is wrong with my brain, and I will develop Parkinson because of it.

1. flag
2. not really, the people i know are mostly normies
3. yes, no friends, complexes etc. right i feel tired all the time (even when i don't do anything all day), but i wouldn't say i'm depressed

>and didn't report them because I'm a dummy

would it have somehow helped? or did you just need to rest

DUH PRESH UHN IS CAWSED BOUY THE MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

fuck off with this reddit shit normalfag

Like I said they came in quick succession, within under a week of each other. If it had occurred to me to tell the trainer about the first one, the next few would've been prevented. Probably wouldn't have been any lasting symptoms if I hadn't aggravated it

Norway

Probably, I know plenty of people, generally female, on anti-depressants.

Yes, because I had no friends, no accomplishments, and I had waster money on a useless bachelor's degree and nobody was interested in hiring me with that. Being one of those freaks who gives a shit about what kind of work I do, combined with an environment that didn't support my goals, 2014/2015 were shittiest years of my life so far.

inglan
yes
yes, life is shit lmoa

i wanna kms

fucking everyone is depressed these days

if you're not diagnosed then shut the fuck up

Korea
Yes
Yes. I'm still depressed like Morrissey.

poccия
i think yes but nobody admits is
yes. because i failed in my personal life and studies in the same time

MAYNE SHTREAM MEATY HER

Depression is a choice.

Only you can lift yourself out of it. It's not a sickness or a disease, no matter what people say. It's pretty fucked up seeing people taking medication for this shit

1. Vietnam
2. Not very, people have more things to think about and have more work to do than being depressed.
3. Yes

You're not wrong, but a lot of depressed people don't see an incentive to pulling themselves up when everything has lost value to them.

severe depression diagnosed 2 years ago, I might just sudoku within a couple of years