youtube.com/watch?v=15qc3_joy5A
youtu.be/pCwO-SIckzk
youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
vocaroo.com/i/s0Dk8b1327Oi
youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

usa

might do a wank lads

terms like chicago, torture, attack bring up plenty of related results but nothing from big mainstream broadcasters like cnn, bbc, nbc, etc.

cbc doesn't have it at all

GET HIM JANNY

NO KSHITTERS ON /BRIT/

nth for North Yorkshire is proof God is real.

/brit/ gf 2017

just so you lads know, a deep neural network program will be replacing me from tomorrow onwards to post on /brit/. so, you all can look forward to some interesting gimmicks. cheerio

found dog lads

not much of a kpop twat myself but I might be in love, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

This isn't a Chanmomo OP!

>all these jfs

nearly spat out my tea I did

literally on the front page of the BBC, CNN, and NBCNews (albeit small portion on NBCNews)

words not allowed in this thread:
1. musing

I type in Chicago and I get links for BBC, NBC, abc, International Business Times, CBS, LA Times.

where da wolves son
Boi ther are nuu wolvfz

BRENT MUSED

Wearing this to a job interview, yay or nay

this ones for the resident paki hand fetishist who thinks hes hard

you dont wanna catch these hands boi

yeah, i know
google doesn't bring any of them up

hmm yes i get them when i only put in "chicago" too
strange, maybe they're only indexed by title and not content

>tfw already expecting to get divorced when i get married

musing quite hard about this post

bit overdressed I think but maybe it's different over there

>asics

lol

it's expected these days. women are irrational and divorce courts favor them too much

You CANNOT trust blacks in the US. They'll burn you any way they think they can get away with, then try to make it your fault if they can't get away with it.

this is my favrit youtube.com/watch?v=77j95wScfAo

>last 9 posts made by non-brits
ah yes

owning a brownings fucking wild mate, fair play to yeee

youtube.com/watch?v=lcXrjTe81bw

Where in Brit can I find myself a qt like Alysia?

I type in 4 teens and I get them too
What specifically are you typing in that isn't getting the links to show up

chicago torture attack

. I am fucked. I am panic. I am fucking CRYING. Four years have I been a NEET. Steady check twice a month, enough for good food, vidya and other random shit. Schedule every single day: wake up, do whatever I want until I go back to sleep. BUT It's coming to an end. Out of fucking nowhere, I got a letter today telling me that they've found a job for me that I am FORCED to take. It starts January 10th. It's a piece of shit retail job despite them knowing about my MASSIVE anxiety issues. I can't be around other people or I start to freak out and cry. I need support and ideas on how to get out of this

Got a problem

choon

Just putting things in perspective if a Catholic kidnapped a mentally retarded Protestant in NI or vice versa and made them say "fuck gerry adams" or "fuck ian paisley" people would be shot, knees would be removed

yeah but that's because northern ireland is a fucking shitehole full of greeniggers

that's why im waiting at least 5 years after i get married to have kids to see if she's just trying to pop out a kid then take my money
im not a sperm bank nor a piggy bank

Just be yourself

Chicago-Sun Times, CBS, abc, New York post, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post even Breitbart are all coming up.

northern ireland is a shitehole

bum

Yeah and because of that things like that dont happen here, whereas you cunts will most likely get jumped and raped by a pack of nigs in the street because they believe white americans are too soft to react

STOP ARGUING ABOUT THE FUCKING NEWS

feel bad for the irish that have to deal with over zealous """"irish"""" american yanks vacation

hi

i'm not getting abc, the washington post one is about something else, the rest aren't very mainstream

prospective maidens 2017

With that crank system (imagine a gear and every tooth it ticks over fires a round out of the belt, can crank as fast as you want) they're not hard to get in my state if you'll pay out for them.

Fun to blow holes in shit, not realistic for accurate fire. One hand has to spin the crank and recoil when its mounted like that is amplified.

why hasnt russia destroyed your non-country completely yet?

I feel bad for you in general

youre being hattish stopit

good lad ++
was just watching this one

Just take the job. Force yourself to do it. Things will get easier with time and you'll be a better and stronger person as a result.

Watch this every night as I go to sleep, very comfy
youtu.be/j1JC_p2EVJw

luckily ive never experienced them, if they strolled into my local theyd get some very odd looks

they gravitate around cosmopolitan hipster shitholes like south dublin or galway

where do ukies find women marry if theyre all selling themselves to yanks online?

and who are you?

The leaf is right, this is a BRITISH CULTURE thread, please post British culture ONLY

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483320094878.webm

as an irishman, how do you react to this song? (dont have to listen to it all, the first 30 seconds is the funniest)
youtube.com/watch?v=15qc3_joy5A

alright lads

what's the good word?

link?

youtu.be/pCwO-SIckzk

Video of fox news talking about
Really being suppressed this story

back in the day you cunts equipped our boys with them

What do prostate massagers feel like?

Want to buy one but I'm too embarrassed and straight

Stfu you fucking bogan

let's have some plastic paddy choons

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

Half the men are fighting in the war so there's plenty of women left

they're wonderful

it's not gay to massage your prostate

it is being suppressed on social media

i like how it sounds but its a tad embarrassing to hear these yanks talk like niggers

Stick your finger in your butt and wiggle it around

bing vid search "hegre-art valerie massage"

The Irish used to be considered to better than negroes in america

>it's not gay to massage your prostate

As a South Dubliner it's one of the few bad things about living here

Disgust

It's the fucking worst

ye they're hell on the business end

You can get them modern reproductions for a few grand here lol

Cut down trees with that bad bitch

Facebook live is trending at 7th in Chicago with tweets all about the attack

Look forward to MTV reloaded etc. justifying it.

Irish people literally have no redeeming qualities about them. This includes natives and plastics. You're just Brits with a victim complex

Don't mind me. Just working on my /brit/ material.

i tried it once. yeah not that great. after you cum you're just left staring at yourself in the mirror with your dick in hand and a sharpie up your arse

If these people don't get charged with a hate crime something is really fucked up

it isn't

to be gay would be to have feelings for someone of the same sex as you

sticking objects up your bum to tickle your prostate isn't gay unless you have a significant other of the same sex doing it

dey wuz good boys dindu nuffin

really though it white people in America had some sort of community consciousness this wouldn't happen ever and those guys would have been lynched

FOMT

(fuck off Macbook twat)

You're just a burger with a Brit complex

shut the fuck up you twat youve never met an irish person and we are a completely different people

howling

something HAS BEEN really fucked up

this isn't even the first time this bullshit has happened, it's just that you get labelled as a racist and everybody goes out of their way to discredit any valid statements you make if blacks are the bad guys in the situation.

what the fuck are you at? that byzantine post is mine you cunt

ive seen you post the third one before

my facebook thinks 1000 people talking about a video game is more interesting

Nerd

Fail to see how fighting for your nationhood and shooting British soldiers is a "victim complex".

vocaroo.com/i/s0Dk8b1327Oi

are brexit voters as poor and stupid as they say?

dude lol just accept being second class "citizens" at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg