Sup Forumsro's I need ideas for thing to do to my girls when she's tied down with bed restraints. Go

Sup Forumsro's I need ideas for thing to do to my girls when she's tied down with bed restraints. Go....

Put your penis inside of her.

And next time, use more than a fucking thumbnail you worthless piece of shit, the world world have been a better place of you were aborted.

This?

I have gained great wisdom living in your mom's basement thanks for the advice

invite five friends over to rape her

Have your dog fuck her. Let him nut inside her. A big knot in that pussy. She'll love it.

shit on her stomach and hit it with a shoe!

>remove all underwear and anything else but restraints and a gag
>wheel bed outside into street
>leave on sidewalk for two days
>bring her back inside
>fuck her

put you're pennis inside of her dood

>tie her to bed
>blindfold
>tell her you are going to grab a "suprise" from the closet
>go to Chuck E Cheese's and have a good time
>return 3 hours later
>Give her the army men you won playing skee ball

Eat an entire pot of retried beans til you can't stuff yourself with any more. Wait a few hours til a massive fart builds up. Let it sit even longer so you build up so much gas and pressure you could power a small city. Now spread her ass cheeks and stick a short tube in her asshole. Spread your ass cheeks and sit on the other end of the tube so that it goes up your ass, connecting your anus to her anus, and force out the long massive fart that you've been holding in into her ass as hard as you can. Keep pushing it out as long as you can, if you did it right the connection will be airtight and the pressure will be forced out of you and into her body. Keep pumping as much fart as you can into her body until you run out. She might be sore after and her belly might distend a little. if you're a lot bigger than her it might be worse so if you're a big dude don't pump so much gas into her that her insides blow out from the pressure

if you have no ideas of your own you should let someone else do her

Leave her there for a a week and a half with a glass of water balanced on her forehead and nothing else

ITT: people who have sex

Lol!

Take her wallet and leave

Diaper her and humiliate her. Take pics of it all. Its what id want

Tickle her until she gets for mercy.
Then you know, don't stop like.

I woud like to add "untill she pees" to this :D

roll

Next time shes tied to the bed put a timestamp on the slut and start posting them to Sup Forums and ask us again