I AM A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

I AM A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

isn't it funny how that song predated the tumblr SJW shit by like a month? At the time I was like, "kind of cringy but whatever, it's Andrew Jackson Jihad." Now it's basically social justice warrior the theme song

They coulda been a folky modest mouse if they cut the SJW shit.

I'm still 90% sure it's satire

Are you guys a part of what some people call the "alt-right" too?

>dislike being force fed a message of white guilt
>i.e., the instilled guilt for the extraction of resources and taxation
Yea, no.

I'm actually a progressive, I just don't like the post-modern buzzword-spewing sanctimony that's clouding political conversation. The right's much worse, but the left isn't safe from guilt here.

You just don't like it because no one is sucking up to you anymore.

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.
What did you mean by this?

>you actually believe this

Guess what! The song isn't about me since I'm gay :^)

I GOT ALL THE LUCK I NEED

>I can't stand it when people call me sexist or racist

You sound triggered, go back to your safe space

It's not even total SJW bullshit. Other lyrics on Knife Man contradict what he is saying in American Tune. He is saying even though he is a part of the most privileged group in the country he lives in, that doesn't mean he doesn't have his own problems.

It's like people forget that irony and AJJ are almost synonymous to each other.

A FUCKING

BLACK

God I hope

> People who eat people - 8.8/10
> Cant Maintain - 9.4/10
> Knife Man - 6.3/10
> Anything after - cuck/10

This
The song is ironic

It's partly satire, I have no doubt Sean believes what he is saying, but the point of the song, and the rest of the album as a whole, is that despite all the apparent privilege Sean has, he is still miserable and no better off because of it
See People II 2 Still People'n , where Sean can't justify being charitable to beggars asking him for cigarettes and change, because he is in no better a situation than they are

Having your own white people "troubles" doesn't automatically deny your privilege tho.

There is irony there but I'm pretty sure they genuinely believe the things they say in the song.

I think it's more a self loathing thing. He's highlighting how he's part of the most privileged group in America and still a pathetic loser.

Idk why people don't get that it's irony.

>And I can get a girl pregnant and just as easily flee.
>Just like my straight, white male dad did to me.

It's like people ain't even paying attention to the lyrics.

AJJ are SJW as fuck, why would it be satire?

Imagine being this brainwashed
>white people "troubles"
lol you've been conditioned to not care about a certain group of people's problems because of their race, your ideology is truly loving :^)

Ehhh, citation needed.

If they are sjw, they're the most self-aware and introspective sjws I've ever seen.

Oh, I totally agree. He is definitely leftist, or at least liberal. It's just a little odd that the irony gets lost on so many people. I am not completely sure they listened to the rest of the album after AT

>why would it be satire?
Because most if not all of their stuff has satirical elements and it's silly to just ignore that because you want to be offended by SJW attitudes so much.

lel

I actually really enjoy their old stuff but the album they dropped recently is fucking horrendous....