This board is shit

this board is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where else can you go on the internet to talk about music where everyone doesn't have reddit taste?

Nothing but AnCo and Kanye spammed here endlessly.

tru

Go spend 40 seconds on Sup Forums. You'll change your mind about the quality of Sup Forums quick

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/lit/
all the same. a devastating avalanche of shit.

Been here 2 days all I ever see posted is death grips, syd barrett, swan, neutral milk hotel, and megadeth.

>tfw I'm forced to share a board with Frankly Mr. Shankly retards

Nah, /lit/ is fine. Their elitism surpasses that of any other board, I think it protects them in a way.

Alright but there's a lot of shit even there. Just look at this thread boards.Sup Forums.org/lit/thread/8808732#bottom
I mean, the thread itself is fine, but inside it's full of idiots and retards who can't even understand what op asked

Sup Forums has been getting progressively shittier for years

The thread title was bound to draw Sup Forums board-migrants like moths to a flame. I see what you mean but I still think the board quality is pretty good overall.

oh yeah well what about these trips fagerino

I've been here 7 years because despite Sup Forums being totally shit since 2013 it's still better than everywhere else

This

>right
>vicar in a tutu
You know it's about transvestism right?

Sup Forums is one of the last boards that hasn't been absorbed by the Sup Forums empire.

idk it's starting to feel like it is

>tfw I've been here almost 8 years

The longer you spend the less you notice those posts and it looks good

Shut the hell up you dumb ass monkey ass niggers

False. When you spend all the time on Sup Forums you start seeing only the worst part of it, like grimes and radiohead threads everywhere

kek

use filters